please read ,,outlaw club in tazewell...

please read ,,outlaw club in tazewell county

Posted in the Richlands Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 09

Richlands, VA

#1 Jul 12, 2009
Neal & Christina Jones..&.Brad Looney (Richlands natives)are trying to bring and start a Outlaw Biker Gang in Tazewell County. they were seen at Bobs Bbq last friday night with a Pagan Biker, This is not good folks. This must stop.Jones and Looney have patches that say The Tribe... they have already started several confrontations at the recent Richlands festival.Please dont encourage anyone to join them.we have enuff drugs and violence in Tazewell County.Brad Looney I think is the leader with the worst attitude, he is a convicted felon.Dont let them intimidate you, if they do something wrong report it,please ...The local and State authorities are aware of this.
Realistic

Richlands, VA

#2 Jul 12, 2009
That's so pathetic! The only people who join "gangs" are cowardly losers. They feel insecure and insignificant on their own, and need their brothers and sisters (other gang members) to back them up, so they can start shit and feel "big" and powerful.

I find it laughable when kids get into the gang mentallity, it's hilarious that we have cowardly adults in our area who feel the need to start/join/claim to be part of a "gang". I guess they have to "fit in" somehow, right? lol

Is that who was starting shit at the festival? I heard someone was starting fights, didn't know who or the details. That's sad. The festival is for the kids of our community, and then we have "adults" trying to mess it up?

Enough is enough! These people need to grow the hell up!
Sam

Richlands, VA

#3 Jul 12, 2009
aww

Richlands, VA

#4 Jul 12, 2009
aww, come on.. let the boys play together....
ride to live

Lebanon, VA

#5 Jul 13, 2009
Live to Ride wrote:
Neal & Christina Jones..&.Brad Looney (Richlands natives)are trying to bring and start a Outlaw Biker Gang in Tazewell County. they were seen at Bobs Bbq last friday night with a Pagan Biker, This is not good folks. This must stop.Jones and Looney have patches that say The Tribe... they have already started several confrontations at the recent Richlands festival.Please dont encourage anyone to join them.we have enuff drugs and violence in Tazewell County.Brad Looney I think is the leader with the worst attitude, he is a convicted felon.Dont let them intimidate you, if they do something wrong report it,please ...The local and State authorities are aware of this.
I don't know what you're talking about, I personally know these people and they do a lot of charity events for the community. Maybe you should get all the facts before making comments.
BadAngel

Plano, TX

#6 Jul 13, 2009
One of them is a pagan?? What does religious beliefs have to do with anything?? Sounds more like some kind of prejudice to me

“ Stare In My Soul”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#7 Jul 13, 2009
BadAngel wrote:
One of them is a pagan?? What does religious beliefs have to do with anything?? Sounds more like some kind of prejudice to me
Hello my friend!. I think that person is referring to the Pagan Biker gang ..instead of a pagan religion biker gang member hon. Do a google or yahoo search on Pagan Biker or Pagan Bike gang they have a wikipedia and a couple other web pages about this gang.

“ Stare In My Soul”

Location hidden

#8 Jul 13, 2009
BadAngel wrote:
ABelow is a quote from one of the websearch listings for the Pagans..

"The Pagans Motorcycle Club is a "one-percenter" motorcycle gang formed by Lou Dobkins in 1959 in Prince George's County, Maryland. Known simply The Pagans colloquially, the club rapidly expanded and by 1965,"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagans_MC
Ive met them

Port Republic, VA

#9 Jul 13, 2009
They seem like good people to me. I absolutely despise hearing smack talk about people.

“ Stare In My Soul”

Location hidden

#10 Jul 13, 2009
Realistic wrote:
That's so pathetic! The only people who join "gangs" are cowardly losers. They feel insecure and insignificant on their own, and need their brothers and sisters (other gang members) to back them up, so they can start shit and feel "big" and powerful.
I find it laughable when kids get into the gang mentallity, it's hilarious that we have cowardly adults in our area who feel the need to start/join/claim to be part of a "gang". I guess they have to "fit in" somehow, right? lol
Is that who was starting shit at the festival? I heard someone was starting fights, didn't know who or the details. That's sad. The festival is for the kids of our community, and then we have "adults" trying to mess it up?
Enough is enough! These people need to grow the hell up!
Everyone please keep in mind that not all motorcycle clubs are motorcycle "gangs". Not all are organized to ride around terrorizing neighborhoods and commit crimes.
Not all folks who ride motorcycle in "groups" are gang members. They are certainly not "Cowardly LOSERS" either.
There are organized and recognized motorcycle clubs all over the USA and in foreign countries.

Wikipedia description >>"A motorcycle club (MC or MCC) is an organized club of dedicated motorcyclists who join together for camaraderie, strength of numbers, companionship, education, rider training, and socialization.<<

Below is only 1 example of the charitable contribution of just one such club:
"Published: November 23, 2008 WCBD Channel 2 Charleston South Carolina
The Law Riders Motorcycle club raised 1,529 toys and about $3675 for the Toys for Tots program. About 1,400 registered riders and passengers rode more than 1,000 bikes Sunday afternoon to help the U. S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots campaign.
The Law Riders Motorcycle club has been sponsoring the annual Toys for Tots ride for 12 years. The Law Riders club was established to provide increased camaraderie in the Public Safety sector between current and retired Law Enforcement Officers, Firefighters and E.M.S. personnel."

There are many Christian Motorcycle clubs in the USA.. among them
Jesus Disciples
Bikers For Christ- based in NW Indiana
The Gospel Riders- Motorcyclists for Jesus Ministries, Pennsylvania
Rugged Cross Motorcycle Club,
Loyal Sons,

There are also clubs based on common interests and lifestyles. There are Womens motorcycle clubs, Clean and Sober clubs, Military Veterans clubs, Law enforcement clubs etc...
Many of these clubs do fundraising events and activities throughout the year to donate and contribute to many various charities.

http://www.motorcycleclubsindex.com/Christian...

Richlands, VA

#12 Jul 13, 2009
ride to live wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you're talking about, I personally know these people and they do a lot of charity events for the community. Maybe you should get all the facts before making comments.
charity events my ass.name some

Richlands, VA

#13 Jul 13, 2009
ride to live wrote:
<quoted text>
the facts are in, just contact the local law for updates.
Shawna

Houston, TX

#14 Jul 13, 2009
Biker gangs have for decades made money running and selling Crystal Meth and PCP. What an untapped market SWVA could be for them!!
ride to live

Lebanon, VA

#15 Jul 14, 2009
Most bikers I know have a full time job and don't do drugs of any sort.If people would stop watching TV and believing everything they see we would all be much better.So don't condemn something you don't know anythin about.
Agreed

Port Republic, VA

#16 Jul 14, 2009
ride to live wrote:
Most bikers I know have a full time job and don't do drugs of any sort.If people would stop watching TV and believing everything they see we would all be much better.So don't condemn something you don't know anythin about.
AMEN!
Shawna

Houston, TX

#17 Jul 14, 2009
ride to live wrote:
Most bikers I know have a full time job and don't do drugs of any sort.
We're talking about the 1%ers. Of course most people who ride bikes are normal folks.
Realistic

Richlands, VA

#18 Jul 14, 2009
MY reply on this was not to indicate that everyone who rides, or everyone in a motorcycle club, is in a "gang". That would be a silly way to think. lol But, those who ARE in "biker gangs" are losers, and are pathetic. I hope some of you are correct, and it's only a rumor started for some odd reason.

Richlands, VA

#19 Jul 14, 2009
Realistic wrote:
MY reply on this was not to indicate that everyone who rides, or everyone in a motorcycle club, is in a "gang". That would be a silly way to think. lol But, those who ARE in "biker gangs" are losers, and are pathetic. I hope some of you are correct, and it's only a rumor started for some odd reason.
no rumor,
JOKER 1 PERCENTER

Marion, VA

#20 Aug 10, 2009
Y,all watch to much sons of anarchy,,lmao,,mind your own buisness,,,,it,s still a free country w/ the right to assemble,,at least it is for now,,soon as all you nazis get your way were all screwed,,fact is,, you leave them alone and they,ll leave you alone, JOKER 1%ER
Gomer Pile

Cedar Bluff, VA

#21 Aug 10, 2009
I know when tha carnival was in town this year that there was a big fight there and 2 of tha guys that fought were in these motorcycle gangs and one of them was stabbed and the other one hit another guy with a crowbar or it was something similar to that...I was informed by police officer about what had happened and kno people that seen it take place...So if it is these idiots I wouldnt advise anyone to join that gang or whatever tha fuck you want to call it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason and Hanna Foley 7 hr FORMER CUSTOMER 2
blue plymouth 8 hr tkyns1423 1
ISO dancer for bachelor party 14 hr RFGS 1
Vikki Dye pregnant again...smh 15 hr JustSayin25 3
Anyone (18+) Thu Eternal truth 2
Bobby Jackson Thu Eternal truth 31
Smile You Are Loved Thu Eternal truth 353

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance