justme

Summersville, WV

#1 Mar 18, 2012
Just wondering if anyone else has been ripped off at the Rent-A-Center?
theysuck

Monroeville, NJ

#2 Mar 19, 2012
They r the biggest bunch of 2 face lying betches works there, they will tell u anything to make a sale!! Yes i know it is a rent a piece of shit store, but people get caught in situations and can not afford to buy somethingstraight out, so they feel they have no other choice but go to these places, but I got my ass burnt once from them and NEVER AGAIN!!! first off they sold me a BIG Tv as a NEWS one and it was USED!! second the tv stand I bought with it, they scratched a BIG place in it bringing it in and then acted as if they did not do it. The doors on it would NEVER stay shut, but of course that was my fault too. Which of course u have to kinda look at the people that work there, NOT ONE OF THEM LOOK AS IF THEY HAVE ALL THERE COOKIES IN A BAG, ROTFLMAO!!!! Even the District office told me they were desperate for help and I had to agree with them on that one!!! But they will tell u anything to get u under contract and then when it comes time to start paying they ALWAYS manage to find a way to add 10 to 20 xtra dollars a month on for some bull shit. I even paid double payments when i could afford it, just in case there was one month that i could not pay and at the time they told me that i could do that and rung it thru as seperate payments, but when that month came that I got terribly ill and was in the hospital for two weeks and could not pay one month, then the harassing ph calls started and the letters. needless to say I gave them something to do everyday for awhile , drive by my house and knock on the door while I sit and laughed at em and would answer the ph and listen to what they had to say and then tell em they had the wrong number, lmao !! Then when I did decide to give there shit back I waited till it came a BIG SNOW STORM AND SET THEM OUT BESIDE THE RD AND WAITED TILL 2 MINUTES BEFORE CLOSING AND CALLED AND TOLD THEM THERE TRASH WAS SITTING OUT BESIDE THE RD, WAITING TO BE PICKED UP BY THE TRASH TRUCK!!! So I bet they didnt sell that tv again!!!
Mark

Addison, TX

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Hi Ė I work at RAC and Iím very sorry that you had a negative experience with some of our coworkers. We strive to treat all customers in a courteous and professional manner, but if you feel you have been treated unfairly then please donít hesitate to call our Customer Care line at 1-800-422-8186. Theyíre there to help.
CUSTOMER OF MARKS

Bandy, VA

#4 Mar 20, 2012
Mark wrote:
Hi Ė I work at RAC and Iím very sorry that you had a negative experience with some of our coworkers. We strive to treat all customers in a courteous and professional manner, but if you feel you have been treated unfairly then please donít hesitate to call our Customer Care line at 1-800-422-8186. Theyíre there to help.
If this is the MARK in BLFD.(RAC) you are awesome..and anyone reading this you all should go to the one in bluefield and go strat to MARK..he will get you the best deals he possibly can he really does care about his customers..i am actually on the computer i bought off of them right now..and its GREAT!!!!THANKS MARK FOR A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE..CANT WAIT TO COME BACK AND GET OUR FLAT SCREEN T.V.!!!
colorama customer

Dayton, VA

#5 Mar 20, 2012
If you want really nice stuff at affordable prices go see Jason or Tina at Colorama Rentals in the Brickyard!!! Thats where I go , they are the best!!!
What a joke

Cedar Bluff, VA

#6 Mar 20, 2012
Colorama has roaches, took me months to get rid of them after taking home some living room furniture from there, never again!!
Samantha

Buffalo, NY

#7 Mar 20, 2012
Only poor trash and idiots buy from Rent-a-centers,etc. Do you really NEED a TV so bad that you will pay that much interest?
Dan Halen

Bandy, VA

#8 Mar 20, 2012
My brother in law paid like 10 grand for a ps3 and a 35 inch tv! It was from a rental store what a rip off! They make a fortune off people on fixed incomes
wtf

Bandy, VA

#9 Mar 21, 2012
Samantha wrote:
Only poor trash and idiots buy from Rent-a-centers,etc. Do you really NEED a TV so bad that you will pay that much interest?
SORRY SAMANTHA that we live in a county of where there is people that cant afford to go out and pay cash for things its not like we live in NY where there is opportunity for people to make good money ..for some this is the only way they have at getting anything so ..dont get on here and say they are POOR TRASH and IDOTS..cause the only thing between you and me and those people is a payday..I THINK YOUR THE IDOT FOR SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT AND VERY CLOSED MINDED...
Samantha

Buffalo, NY

#10 Mar 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY SAMANTHA that we live in a county of where there is people that cant afford to go out and pay cash for things its not like we live in NY where there is opportunity for people to make good money ..for some this is the only way they have at getting anything so ..dont get on here and say they are POOR TRASH and IDOTS..cause the only thing between you and me and those people is a payday..I THINK YOUR THE IDOT FOR SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT AND VERY CLOSED MINDED...
Duh, If you cannot afford it don't buy it, not pay up the ass for something you don't really need right away.
colorama customer

Harrisonburg, VA

#11 Mar 21, 2012
What a joke wrote:
Colorama has roaches, took me months to get rid of them after taking home some living room furniture from there, never again!!
man you're crazy they have the cleanest rental store in this area hands down.Trust me ive been to all the others.I hate all these people that come on here badmouthing good people!!!
Sure Jason X

Cedar Bluff, VA

#12 Mar 21, 2012
If your the cleanest around and have roaches, whats that say for the rest of the rental stores around. I will never be back to your roach motel Colorama.
colorama customer wrote:
<quoted text>
man you're crazy they have the cleanest rental store in this area hands down.Trust me ive been to all the others.I hate all these people that come on here badmouthing good people!!!
funny

Bowie, MD

#13 Mar 24, 2012
Samantha wrote:
And u R INCLUDED IN THE POOR TRASHY IDIOTS. BECAUSE I AM SURE U R NO BETTER THAN ANY OF THE REST OF US LIVING PAY DAY TO PAY DAY. THE ONLY PAY DAY U PROBABLY GET IS LAYING ON UR BACK. LMAO!!
Samantha

Buffalo, NY

#14 Mar 24, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
And u R INCLUDED IN THE POOR TRASHY IDIOTS. BECAUSE I AM SURE U R NO BETTER THAN ANY OF THE REST OF US LIVING PAY DAY TO PAY DAY. THE ONLY PAY DAY U PROBABLY GET IS LAYING ON UR BACK. LMAO!!
No, I save my money and use it wisely. Also, find your CAPS LOCK key.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordan May 3 hr Im me 3
wwas kelli keene fired at sherrifs dept 9 hr Happens 2
Basketball news 9 hr DESPITE POLITICS 81
Cleve musick 10 hr you 54 7
oxford square 23 hr saddened 20
Rich lands high school Thu Info 2
School Wed xzzz 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages