Richlands, VA

#23 Aug 24, 2011
can eny one tell me if i can take the mining surface class online
info

Richlands, VA

#24 Aug 26, 2011
djc wrote:
can eny one tell me if i can take the mining surface class online
MSHA does not allow online surface or underground classes.
Wondering

Louisa, VA

#25 Sep 11, 2011
how much does the class in tazewell cost
Trish

United States

#26 Sep 20, 2011
Google it,,,i did and got names,address,phone numbers
Fred

Charleston, WV

#27 Sep 25, 2011
Does anyone have the phone number to reach sumone about taking the virginia surface mining testin Tazwell and who I would need to speak with. Thank you very much
gkladd

Charleston, WV

#28 Oct 10, 2011
can any one tell me if u have to have an id to take the 40 hour service mining test????
Sure

Richlands, VA

#29 Oct 10, 2011
Here's the webiste with all the needed information:

http://safetytrain.us/
wanting to know too

Saint Albans, WV

#30 Feb 6, 2012
pipeliner wrote:
hey does anyone know any other place other than judy horn to get surface mining papers and if so do u no when and phone numbers.....thank you
Did you ever get her phone number I need to call her myself. If you have it will you send it to [email protected] or post it here. Thanks a bunch.
future miner

Tazewell, VA

#32 Feb 13, 2012
can anybody tell me if i can get my surace mining papers at 17 years old for WV
deep miner

United States

#33 Apr 28, 2012
ya, helps pass a test.
S pack

Hurricane, WV

#34 May 14, 2013
Could anyone tell me where I could take the 40 hour class for free or extremely cheap I'm in the national guard I trained as a heavy equipment operater and graduated feb 13th at the head of my class so I'm certified to run loaders excavators dozers and graders. I live in fayette county wv in danese if u don't kno where that is I live 7 min from Babcock state park so as soon as anyone can give me some information on free or cheap 40 hour classes please let me kno as soon as possible thank you and I'm looking for work as well I'm workin at a mcdonalds at the moment but I'm looking for any way to better myself I'm
even so despite to put this stuff on topix I got two kids and a fiancee so I gotta do something. So thank you again and sorry for my life story too lol
Bigk

Midland, PA

#35 Nov 20, 2015
My card expired in 2012 do I need to take the class over again or retake the test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smile You Are Loved 4 min Eternal truth 164
haleigh 12 min Eternal truth 9
Wal-Mart 25 min Wondering 1
Disrespectful kids in this town 36 min Hmmm 3
pam at corner mart and her toothless man 1 hr just wondered 8
Dog groomer for Yorkies 1 hr Grooming spot 5
Tesha Smith 13 hr Eternal truth 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages