dr moore in tazwell
magpie

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2009
you want to talk about hateful receptionists these are the worse!! think they are above everyone else! I had an app. there and heard if u see the nurse pract. you CANT see the dr. again so I called and ask if I saw Dr. Moore and then had to see the N.P. can I still see dr. moore and they say very rudely..NO YOU CANT SWITCH BACK AND FORTH! hell if I have something new come up and would rather see a DOCTOR to find out whats going on then that should be my right but she say NO..THE N.P. CAN DO ANYTHING THE DR CAN DO!! BULLSH##! she dont have the education or experience a dr has . My insurance sent the referral to DR.MOORE! NOT THE N.P.!!BUT i was told if i complained they will dismiss you as a patient! is that legal?? they are going to lose a lot of pts. the dufuses in the office that think they know everything!
star

Bastian, VA

#2 Sep 11, 2009
magpie wrote:
you want to talk about hateful receptionists these are the worse!! think they are above everyone else! I had an app. there and heard if u see the nurse pract. you CANT see the dr. again so I called and ask if I saw Dr. Moore and then had to see the N.P. can I still see dr. moore and they say very rudely..NO YOU CANT SWITCH BACK AND FORTH! hell if I have something new come up and would rather see a DOCTOR to find out whats going on then that should be my right but she say NO..THE N.P. CAN DO ANYTHING THE DR CAN DO!! BULLSH##! she dont have the education or experience a dr has . My insurance sent the referral to DR.MOORE! NOT THE N.P.!!BUT i was told if i complained they will dismiss you as a patient! is that legal?? they are going to lose a lot of pts. the dufuses in the office that think they know everything!
You are so right they are so rude.
ranger

North Tazewell, VA

#3 Sep 11, 2009
I don't think that office is too popular for the very reasons you stated, I have experienced a lot of incompetence there, makes you afraid to see anyone like that. The attitude is even worse.
miss kitty

Sneedville, TN

#4 Sep 11, 2009
i had an appt. there once and i don't plan on going back. they called me back almost 2 hrs. late and the whole thing was very rushed. and what is the deal with their "we can call you at anytime and you have 2 hrs to get here and submit to a drug test and if we find anything we'll drop you as a patient" policy!?!?!
ranger

North Tazewell, VA

#5 Sep 12, 2009
miss kitty wrote:
i had an appt. there once and i don't plan on going back. they called me back almost 2 hrs. late and the whole thing was very rushed. and what is the deal with their "we can call you at anytime and you have 2 hrs to get here and submit to a drug test and if we find anything we'll drop you as a patient" policy!?!?!
That is uncalled for, what is the reason for that? I barely take tylenol but that is beside the point. I will not be going there, my family either. Even if you have to go out of town or the emergency room it would be better than being treated like an addict. That office isn't in high demand and is not special enough to think they can treat people poorly. That aside, I would submit to a drug test any time!
It is hard enough to keep good doctors so I don't see a bad outfit staying here too long so I don't see why anyone would even bother with them.
Doran Dale

Richlands, VA

#6 Sep 12, 2009
Thank God there aren't any intrusive government bureaucrats coming between you and your quality, free market health care.
drrr

Port Republic, VA

#7 Dec 30, 2012
the reason for the drug test is that the tazewell co. drug task force is getting the pill dr. off the steets and trying to stop some of the dr shopping so if you are sellin your pain pills they can tell by the drug test because the pain pills want be in your system. also they look at how many pickups and cars motorcycles and 4 wheelers you got at home and if you ride horses and have back troubles also they look at hunting and fishing lic. also. also how many coon hounds you have
yes

District Heights, MD

#8 Dec 30, 2012
miss kitty wrote:
thats their right because of all the drug heads around here. Everyone pays the price now for abusers
justin

Lebanon, VA

#9 Dec 30, 2012
miss kitty wrote:
i have a doctor in lebanon that does that
EXp

Richlands, VA

#10 Jan 6, 2013
You have the right to see who ever you want to. The receptionist canít make you see the NP. I would never see the NP, when I am sick. The NP needs to work under a DR. supervision she canít work by herself. If she was so qualified she would open her own clinic and practice by herself. BUT the truth is she canít. NP do behave like they are doctors but they are not. YOu also have the right to tell those receptionist off, just because you stay quiet they take advantage of it. Demand you want to see a DOCTOR AND NOT A NP. I am experienced in this field. I will help you anyway I can.
magpie wrote:
sue

Richlands, VA

#11 Jan 6, 2013
is that the office located behind the grocery store
dumb

Penn Laird, VA

#12 Jan 14, 2013
drrr wrote:
the reason for the drug test is that the tazewell co. drug task force is getting the pill dr. off the steets and trying to stop some of the dr shopping so if you are sellin your pain pills they can tell by the drug test because the pain pills want be in your system. also they look at how many pickups and cars motorcycles and 4 wheelers you got at home and if you ride horses and have back troubles also they look at hunting and fishing lic. also. also how many coon hounds you have
Maybe people that had four wheeler and trucks have jobs to pay for it and the have to have medicine to work that job because of a injury. But this person chooses to work instead of laying up in the system with a bunch of kids. Not everyone that takes medicine are selling them or snorting them believe it or not most people do take there medicine as prescribed. I think the testing is expensive and they should go to blood testing no question then but anything they can do to weed out the junkies I say thumbs up
Sarah

North Tazewell, VA

#13 Jan 26, 2013
ok that is a doctor office they do have polices they d have to go by. Dr. Moore is my dad and I know what they have to do. If they dropped you they might have had a reason such as drugs or you had other things in your system that was not in the computer. So don't talk shit if u don't know anything about you are saying
truth

Sumerduck, VA

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Which dr moore we talking bout were this one located in taz ??? Were bout

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everyone that wants to display our southern pride 5 hr Really 4
How do people get a home built for them on low ... (May '10) 5 hr Really 21
york road doran bottom 9 hr Just sayin 2
Trying to get in contact with Brittany Brown 11 hr Quartzminer 1
oxford square 14 hr informed 25
How many more of us are there CR?!?!? Sun His little secret 1
Huddle House Sun Please 64
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages