Baby died Parents are drug heads

Baby died Parents are drug heads

Posted in the Richlands Forum

PARENT

Roy, WA

#1 Apr 12, 2012
There was a 9 month old baby found dead in Crestview MHP Left lane 4 th on right, a few weeks ago. Their baby was taken to the E R. I've heard that they've sent the body off for an autopsy. They drink, do and sell drugs, Wondering when the baby will return.I heard that. They didn't even go to the Hospital with it. Because they where wasted, and removed the drugs. Before Police searched the place.
are you

Richlands, VA

#2 Apr 12, 2012
ignorant or just out of your mind, nothing you are saying makes and damn since.
Another Parent

Richlands, VA

#3 Apr 13, 2012
You are a first class idiot. Nothing you said is true. If you are a real Parent I feel sorry for your kids. You are the type of fool that does not need to reproduce. Loosing a child is the worst thing that can happen to you. The last thing these people need is for trash like you to start lies about it. You make me sick. Low-Life!

Since: Aug 11

San Jose, CA

#4 Apr 13, 2012
I think people when to comes to a child passing and NOT knowing all the details really need to mind there own damn business...I am a mother and I lost my baby daughter back in 1999 do to heart problems..I know first hand that loosin a child is very hard...I don't care if they are "dope heads" or what ever...People need to respect there privacy....And yes my name is Rebecca...I don't carry a fake name on here...

San Jose, CA

#5 Apr 13, 2012
PARENT wrote:
There was a 9 month old baby found dead in Crestview MHP Left lane 4 th on right, a few weeks ago. Their baby was taken to the E R. I've heard that they've sent the body off for an autopsy. They drink, do and sell drugs, Wondering when the baby will return.I heard that. They didn't even go to the Hospital with it. Because they where wasted, and removed the drugs. Before Police searched the place.
My advive to u is quit playin Columbo....And mind your business...
Another Parent

Richlands, VA

#6 Apr 13, 2012
Thanks Rebecca34. I'm the baby's grandfather and to protect their privacy I'm not giving my real name. People who know them know who I am. And Parent if you know them then you know that you definitely do not want to play games with me! The baby died the day before it would have been 6 months old. It was born 3 months early. They woke up and found it dead. It was fine the last time she fed it that night. When it went to the hospital they were right behind it. Whatever they do in the privacy of their own home, whether it's drink or stand in the corner playing with themselves like Parent does, is not important. The autopsy said the baby died from avian flu. There have been 4 other babies die here in the last month. What happened to them? I think that instead of spreading lies about people it would be better to wonder why people have not been warned about avian flu being here. According to the CDC and the government there have been no reported cases and no deaths from avian flu in the United States. I know for a fact that that is a lie and that's what we should really be worried about.

San Jose, CA

#7 Apr 13, 2012
I agree...I know that our county is awful when it comes to warnin the public of things...I want to give you an your family my condolences...I am sorry that the baby passed...It will always be on your mind..I know because my daughter is always on my mind...I pitty the people who get on here and trash peoples names they must not have anything better else to do...
not possible

Cedar Bluff, VA

#8 Apr 13, 2012
My heart goes out to the family of this child. I also lost a child to SIDS and it was the hardest thing to deal with. This child died on the 7th and it is not possible to have the autoposy results back this soon, its takes time to get the results and report back usually at least a month or longer. I do agree that there have been other babies die here in the last month I was aware of only one and never heard what happened to it other than they took it to the hospital they sent it home and it died.
Might

United States

#9 Apr 13, 2012
Read about other child in this wks paper!
not possible

Cedar Bluff, VA

#10 Apr 13, 2012
Well I did read about a child in this weeks paper who's death is still being investigated the child died on April 7th on Farmer St. That is the child I assume we were speaking of.
Heard

United States

#11 Apr 13, 2012
Well they said it was being investigated .Regular deaths arent usually written up as such .
Another Parent

Richlands, VA

#12 Apr 13, 2012
It's not the same one. Like Parent said this on was in Crestview Mobil Home Park. You read about one of the other ones that died lately.
homie

Keen Mountain, VA

#13 Apr 13, 2012
burn the trailer parks down. nothing but trash
Dan Hallen

Grundy, VA

#14 Apr 13, 2012
It's sad that so many babies have died in the last couple of years
just sayin

United States

#15 Apr 14, 2012
I couldn't even imagine the pain of loosing a child...my heart goes out to the family.....the problem with this town is if something like this happens people automatically assume its drug related and BTW I live in a trailer and I certainly am not trash... idiots should not get on a public site like this and bash people who lost a child that they don't even know! And once again my heart goes out to all the families who have lost a child
Mobile Home

Raven, VA

#16 Apr 14, 2012
just sayin wrote:
I couldn't even imagine the pain of loosing a child...my heart goes out to the family.....the problem with this town is if something like this happens people automatically assume its drug related and BTW I live in a trailer and I certainly am not trash... idiots should not get on a public site like this and bash people who lost a child that they don't even know! And once again my heart goes out to all the families who have lost a child
My heart goes out to the young couple that lost their baby!I've lived in trailers/apartments/houses,and I prefer trailers!There's no such people as trailer trash..trash can be anybody that lives a careless,lawless life!
just me

Raven, VA

#17 Apr 14, 2012
thats sad
saddened and confused

Natural Bridge, VA

#18 Apr 15, 2012
This is to the person using "Parent" on your post. Were you present when the baby died? Were you with the ambulance crew? Do you have first hand knowledge that these parents were "Druggies" as you say? Did you ever buy drugs from them, thus having proof that they do sell them? You're an idiot of the worst kind! Get your foot out of your mouth or your ass as the case may be and stand in these parents faces and accuse them and show them your proof. Back up what you say in person if you can! These people lost a precious baby for Christ's sake---an infant they only got to know for a short time. I haven't seen the parents since the baby died, but I have seen the grandparents and trust me they are hurting! I hope to never have to feel the pain of losing a child or a grandchild and my heart hurts for this family. They have had to go thru the death of this baby, having to wait till the autopsy report came back, and then finding out he died from bird flu and now idiots like you are running your mouth about something that isn't even your business! Leave them along and let them deal with their loss without having to deal with your bullshit!!!! They at least deserve this much, don't you think? There have been no headlines in the papers about these parents being under suspicion for anything, the autopsy report is back, no charges have been filed, so come down off your self-appointed judge and jury high and leave these people the fuck alone!!!!!! Bear in mind that the things you do today, the words you say today, may come back and bite you in the ASS at a later date! I'm just saying!!!!!!!!
mommy also

Port Republic, VA

#19 Apr 16, 2012
the problem here in southwest virginia is the fact that a large large amount of people here party. They do drugs.They drink.They smoke pot, smoke weed, smoke crack,, do meth...its everywhere...Not just in trailer parks. The rich also party here like they have nothn too loose.ITs sad when a child dies especially a baby...horrible. Good parenting comes from lots of prayn and late nites up with babies checking on them to see if they are alright...OUr community needs to focus less on whose runnin tazewell and more on love focused community resources with God as the center to help everybody.This whole area needs a good ol fashion revival.It happened in Kentucky and we can have a better life with less death and drama here. Everybody that reads this pray for this poor family and this community especially richlands and raven. MAny young parents dont have an income,,and many do try to find jobs. We really need to pray that God with deliver this whole area from so much sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim & Michelle Love 3 hr My car 5
Food Lion Parking Lot (Jun '10) 10 hr Walmart 10
Inflatable sex dolls at Walmart! 10 hr Walmart 1
She couldn't make up her mind 11 hr alsojussayin 5
Cute Girl At Taco Bell (Mar '14) 18 hr Eeewww 7
where is jasmine bell (Apr '14) 18 hr I know 2
Jamie Stacy Wed Rat 2

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance