Easter Egg hunts
Ree

Richlands, VA

#1 Apr 18, 2011
Does anyone know of any?? Locations, dates, and times please!!
sue

Cumberland, VA

#2 Apr 19, 2011
Theres going to be one Saturday at the rec park in richlands call for time. But I think 2:30. Thats the only place i know other than local churches.
Ree

Richlands, VA

#3 Apr 20, 2011
I went to the church down Raven near Napa last year. Are they having one this year? If so does anyone know the date and time? I was going to take my daughter to the one at the Rec park but the kids have to be in Kindergarten and she'll be 3 in July. So I'm not sure if they would let her. Not sure why they have to be in Kindergarten but that's what they said. I liked the church down Raven they had different areas roped off for the different age groups.

If anyone knows of ANY at a church or wherever please let me know. I have looked in the paper and free press this week and the only ones I seen were the Rec park and Thompson Valley.
Girly

Richlands, VA

#4 Apr 20, 2011
Well it's not at a church, but Cedar Bluff Community Church is holding an easter egg hunt at Cedar Bluff Elementary School This Saturday at 1pm. The Easter Bunny will be there as well for pictures, and there will be prizes to win,should be a lot of fun for the kids :)
churchinraven

Richlands, VA

#5 Apr 22, 2011
sue wrote:
Theres going to be one Saturday at the rec park in richlands call for time. But I think 2:30. Thats the only place i know other than local churches.
well is the church in raven have the easter egg hunt and stuff they had last year.this town sucks they dont do much for the kids nor have nothing or no where for kids to go have fun.i dont think two places is enuf for all the kids in this area to hunt eggs so lots of kids get left out since they dont have enuf eggs for all the kids.Raven church was good last year but just like everything else in this area it dont last long and i think they should have the same as they did last year because the kids enjoyed it and now they stop,what kind of church is that then.
Ree

Richlands, VA

#6 Apr 22, 2011
churchinraven wrote:
<quoted text>well is the church in raven have the easter egg hunt and stuff they had last year.this town sucks they dont do much for the kids nor have nothing or no where for kids to go have fun.i dont think two places is enuf for all the kids in this area to hunt eggs so lots of kids get left out since they dont have enuf eggs for all the kids.Raven church was good last year but just like everything else in this area it dont last long and i think they should have the same as they did last year because the kids enjoyed it and now they stop,what kind of church is that then.
Raven Assembly had theirs last weekend. I really wish they would have done better advertising. I would have loved to have taken my little girl to that one. That's the one we went to last year and I loved it.
metoo

Richlands, VA

#7 Apr 22, 2011
Ree wrote:
Does anyone know of any?? Locations, dates, and times please!!
i need to know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Concentration Camps 1 hr Hietler 1
Amber bullion (Nov '12) 5 hr testosterone 13
stephanie vandyke 5 hr Eternal truth 17
who is seth white dating 6 hr Carly Simon 2
Smile You Are Loved (Mar '16) 8 hr Eternal truth 493
deplorable & proud 21 hr Ol Timer 76
naked pitcures Sun Eternal truth 5

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance