One million dollar lottery sold at Va...

One million dollar lottery sold at Valero at Claypool Hill

Posted in the Richlands Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Knowing

Richlands, VA

#1 Jan 25, 2011
A great person won a million dollars from the lottery bought at Valero. Its the store with Mcdolnalds in it. She really deserved the money.
me too

Richlands, VA

#2 Jan 25, 2011
Who won??
BIG RICK

Port Republic, VA

#3 Jan 25, 2011
which lottery did she win.
nope

Richlands, VA

#4 Jan 25, 2011
I don't know if anyone won a million dollars from the lottery at Valero but i do know that the gas station with the McDonalds is not a Valero.The Valero is on the other side of the road in Claypool Hill.But if someone did win then that is great.
Sparky

Richlands, VA

#5 Jan 25, 2011
the station on the other side is Shell. No one ever wins very much down this way because the state of Virginia ends at Roanoke
nope

Richlands, VA

#6 Jan 25, 2011
Sparky wrote:
the station on the other side is Shell. No one ever wins very much down this way because the state of Virginia ends at Roanoke
Yes there is a Shell on the opposite side from McDonalds but the Valero is not far past it right before you get to the Dollar Tree and Walmart.I believe the one with the McDonalds is an Exxon but i am not sure about that one.
Old Man

Port Republic, VA

#7 Jan 25, 2011
Texaco i think
actually

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2011
the gas station at mcdonalds IS a Valero AND the one beside Andy SImmons is a Valero as well. The one at McDs USED to be a Texaco
lol

Greenville, MI

#9 Jan 25, 2011
Its called Darrells Quick Stop.... It just has a sign that says shell and thats really great for someone to have won that from here hope they invest some back into our shitty ass town.
dont know

Harrisonburg, VA

#10 Jan 26, 2011
lol wrote:
Its called Darrells Quick Stop.... It just has a sign that says shell and thats really great for someone to have won that from here hope they invest some back into our shitty ass town.
I don't know which store it was but the lady that won it really deserves it. I do know that a while back she worked with some rescue outfit and hurt her back. Has a lot of medical problems and didn't receive any help financially much, lost her car, home and has had a hard time. I glad she won as well as being happy that someone from this area won it besides Roanoke, Richmond or just someone traveling thru.
me too

Richlands, VA

#11 Jan 26, 2011
Well does anyone know her name??
BIG RICK

Port Republic, VA

#12 Jan 26, 2011
THATS GREAT
Delrick dude

Richlands, VA

#13 Jan 26, 2011
Wanda Ogle

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Jan 26, 2011
dont know wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know which store it was but the lady that won it really deserves it. I do know that a while back she worked with some rescue outfit and hurt her back. Has a lot of medical problems and didn't receive any help financially much, lost her car, home and has had a hard time. I glad she won as well as being happy that someone from this area won it besides Roanoke, Richmond or just someone traveling thru.
Sounds like she deserves it then. I dont know how she found the money to play but good for her.
She is my aunt

Richlands, VA

#15 Jan 26, 2011
Yes she deserved she takes care of her in home disabled son and just recently lost her husband who passed away less than 2 weeks ago.....Congrats Wanda
Congrats

Cedar Bluff, VA

#16 Jan 26, 2011
Glad to see someone win that really needs it instead of someone who already has money. Congratulations!
blah

Grundy, VA

#17 Jan 27, 2011
Good for her!
it dont matter who i am

New York, NY

#18 Jan 27, 2011
maybe she'll repay some old debit...
i had loaned her money several years sgo to buy heating fuel for her home....... and rumor was she paid off a car and bought a computer with it..
Wanda if ya read this i could use a "pay back" ..
that being said i am glad for wanda.. she is a nice lady and she really could use the money .. she has had a tough time and she is a really great lady
congrads

Richlands, VA

#19 Jan 27, 2011
thats great i wish that cld happen to my family but since it didnt it sounds like it went to a good one congrads agian!!!!!!
JUST ANOTHER GRANNY

Lebanon, VA

#20 Jan 28, 2011
WELL I HOPE SHE KNOWS WHICH STORE TO GO TO COLLECT HER MONEY IT IS
DARRELLS SUPER STOP SHELL STATION SHE DOES KNOW.... HOW DO PEOPLE GET THEIR TALES SO MIXED UP ON HERE... I AM ALSO HAPPY SOMEONE WE KNOW WON IT AND NEEDS IT GOD BLESS HER NOW FAMILY KEEP THE VULTURES AWAY SHE WILL BE GETTING CALLS FROM EVERYBODY WANTING A DONATION CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!!!DON'T OWE ANYONE A SHARE UNLESS SHE IS A CHURCH GOING THEN BY THEIR RULES PAYS TITHES THERE... NOWHERE ELSE IS REQUIRED AND I AM SURE IF ITIS LAID ON HER HEART TO DO SHE WILL SO AGAIN FAMILY WATCH AFTER HER... CONGRATS WANDA YOU DESERVE A BLESSING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pam at corner mart and her toothless man 3 hr bottom feeder 9
Clell Skeens (Apr '15) 3 hr bottom feeder 15
Anyone know where Jeannie Beavers is now (Aug '15) 5 hr JWM 32
Smile You Are Loved 7 hr Eternal truth 224
Who is billy johnson 7 hr amybluefieldhess 2
Destry Skeens married or not 8 hr Nice girl 3
Stephen Scott Pruitt 9 hr Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages