First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Chatham, VA

#1 Jun 16, 2010
We all no her and a lot of us have well do i even need to say. What i need to no is what everybody thinks of here other then a easy piece of ass
richlands

Tazewell, VA

#2 Jun 16, 2010
well ithink she is fkn ugly and she love to start trouble and what i mean by that is f**k'n around with married men she is a easy piece of ass anyone that know 's her could tell you that!!!!!!!! Also the kid she got i know of 3 guy's that she told them they were the dad

Location hidden

#3 Jun 16, 2010
Damn, even as much pot as I smoke, it still wouldn't make that look good. One time I had the munchies and she asked me if I wanted some tuna, so I said yes then she opened her legs and that's the worse damn tuna I've ever seen/smelled in my whole life. I've seen a lot of gross shit but nothing compares to that thing! I can truthfully say I did see 3 midgets crawl out of there singing the Oompa Loompa song.

Since: Apr 10

Bandy, VA

#4 Jun 16, 2010
Reefer Man wrote:
Damn, even as much pot as I smoke, it still wouldn't make that look good. One time I had the munchies and she asked me if I wanted some tuna, so I said yes then she opened her legs and that's the worse damn tuna I've ever seen/smelled in my whole life. I've seen a lot of gross shit but nothing compares to that thing! I can truthfully say I did see 3 midgets crawl out of there singing the Oompa Loompa song.
dude i think you were high when you commented on this
Brandie Baldwin

Oakwood, VA

#5 Jun 17, 2010
Wtf is everyones problem on here!? With her anyways, she doesn't get her and talk sh*t she doesn't know about anyone else. Including yourselfs. So back the fhuck off you have no idea what your talking about okay!? You really don't know her so stop talking your sh*t! All of you are idiots for starting this drama! Plus her kid is fhucking peachy, so don't even think about putting him into this bullsh*t. She has always said that one guy and ONE guy only is the dad and she doesn't tell any other dude that hes the father. Everyone who knows Heather knows the story on that one so don't go there. Plus she has sex, omg that makes her a who*e!? No it doesn't. She isn't,never will be, or was. So just stop with all the drama bullsh*t and whatever you got to say just fhucking keep it to yourselfs! Your all pus*y's anyways can't even put your real name. That's a shame.
Brandie Baldwin

Oakwood, VA

#6 Jun 17, 2010
She doesn't get on here*
Heather Baldwin

Oakwood, VA

#7 Jun 17, 2010
Yes, I'm the bit*h that you all so kindly like to talk about it and frankly I'm really getting sick and tired of everybody's sh*t. If you want to run your mouth why don't you come to my face. Oh I guess you are too scared to do that. Whoever you are, you really need to grow up and get a life and stop talking about mine. I honestly don't feel like I should have to defend myself for any of the crap that you people are saying because I know the truth and so do all of you a**holes but you just like to run that mouth. I don't know who the hell you think you are but you need to get the facts straight before you talk your sh*t. And I start drama...how funny is that...wtf do you think you are doing by getting on here running your mouth. Furthermore what I do is nobody's business so if I am sleeping with married men which I'm not what business is it of yours. All I can say is at least I don't sell myself for a f*ckin pill or whatever dope you are on today. Like Brandie said yes I have sex...I am a grown woman, I believe I can do that if I want to but I don't go around sleeping with everybody those of you who really know me know that. At least I don't have some kind of STD like most of the sluts around this town. Also, I have never said that anybody other then Tom Kraemer is my son's daddy. He is his father and he is Braedyn's only father even if he is a piece of sh*t. I don't want anybody else to be his daddy. I've raised my son without a father for 3 years and I wouldn't have it any other way. So come on talk more sh*t but at least have the balls to put your real name or come to my face. Otherwise keep your f*ckin mouth shut and grow up. I will find out one way or the other who is doing this sh*t and you will pay for it. Karma is a bit*h!!!

United States

#8 Jun 17, 2010
U tell'em heather.
passin by

Cheltenham, MD

#9 Jun 17, 2010
Look I will b the first 2 tell u me and heather don't get long at all bt ppl really need 2 leave her alone and stay out of her business. Grow up and leave her b. We all have our own life that we need 2 worry about no 1 else. Just leave her b and grow up don't worry about what she does worry about ur self
i know her

Richlands, VA

#10 Jun 17, 2010
I have been around this girl a lot and frankly she is a drama starter. She does nothing but run that mouth and run the roads with a diff guy every night. Everything that has been said about her I know to be the truth.
shes nasty

Richlands, VA

#11 Jun 17, 2010
i know her 2 and she saying a bunch of sluts round here have std's well i have heard from alot of people that she has hep c and i know 4 a fact that her ex girlfriend has it and justin brown that she was sleeping with has it and she is a ho she sleeps with every guy her bestfriend trys to talk 2. i mean what kind of friends does that and her mawmaw takes care of her baby cause shes always out drinking and trying 2 find a new piece so watch out guys be4 u r the next victim 2 catch hep

Location hidden

#12 Jun 17, 2010
Sometimes I wonder... If everyone that ever f*cked her actually f*cked her or her fat rolls...? You know that its bad when you have to have a 5 pound bag of flour just to find her wet spot... When you take her out on a date all you need is a forklift to carry her and a flatbed truck to haul her. If you plan on having sex with her you better be hung like an elephant. its like throwing a tooth pick in the air to see if it hits the side of anything. And she talks about pill poppers when she herself tried countless amounts of times to kill herself by O.D.ing on pills. BTW, if you want a blowjob from her just tell her your d!ck is a twinkie, it worked for me. Cause If you say anything is a twinkie, she'll be on it like flies on horsesh!t.
jake logan

United States

#13 Jun 17, 2010
hey u want to no who got this post started just ask me i can promise u that it wasnt brit. its kinda wrong that u try to dis on people that u think did it when they didnt do it so just come ask me u no how to get in touch with me. i can tell u this much on here the person that started this is male not female
Brandie Baldwin

Oakwood, VA

#14 Jun 17, 2010
Yeah.. Jake everyone know's it wasn't Brit. Even Heather herself. Oh and Reefer Man your a straight up idiot. You have no idea what your talking about so wtf is wrong with you!? And she isn't even that big she weights like 170 something, that isn't big. Yourself is more than likely bigger than that. So stfu and go fhucking kill yourself on your own fat!*I'll give you a dollar if you can find your pee pee under your fat!* xD Anyways this bullsh*t needs to really stop, it's childish and no one has a right on here to say crap about it all. and once again LEAVE HER FHUCKING CHILD OUT OF THIS!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE THE WHOLE GODDAMN FAMILY OUT OF THIS!!!! When none of you dumbasses know shit out what your talking about!! Just drop it all! NOW!
errrr

United States

#15 Jun 18, 2010
Brandie Baldwin wrote:
Yeah.. Jake everyone know's it wasn't Brit. Even Heather herself. Oh and Reefer Man your a straight up idiot. You have no idea what your talking about so wtf is wrong with you!? And she isn't even that big she weights like 170 something, that isn't big. Yourself is more than likely bigger than that. So stfu and go fhucking kill yourself on your own fat!*I'll give you a dollar if you can find your pee pee under your fat!* xD Anyways this bullsh*t needs to really stop, it's childish and no one has a right on here to say crap about it all. and once again LEAVE HER FHUCKING CHILD OUT OF THIS!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE THE WHOLE GODDAMN FAMILY OUT OF THIS!!!! When none of you dumbasses know shit out what your talking about!! Just drop it all! NOW!
"stfu and go fhuking kill yourself on your own fat" you say? Your right, everyone is an idiot and a dumbass.....except you. You are one smart little girl.
Heather Baldwin

Oakwood, VA

#16 Jun 18, 2010
Ok first of all Jake, I never said that Brit done this. Not one time did that come out of my mouth. Second, you people think I'm the one that starts drama...haha that's priceless when you are the ones being pu**ys and getting on here starting all this crap. But I can bet that not one of you will come to my face and say any of this. Why don't you all stop running your mouth about me and look in the mirror and you will see the first person you need to run your mouth to. I do not f*cking have hep c. The person saying that needs to come to my face and tell me that. If the truth is known the person saying it is the one that really has it. Why don't you all grow up and just stay out of my life. This is stupid and I will find out who is doing it, and Jake my advice to you is you need to call me and tell me who started this and if you know who any of these other posts are from you need to tell me that too. I'm sick of this drama and it's going to stop one way or the other.
passin by

Arlington, VA

#17 Jun 18, 2010
Listen just leave them alone. stop bein dumbass and get a life. and leave her son out of it bc we may not c eye 2 eye bt he didn't do anything. really u ppl need 2 grow up and leave her b let her live her own life. I'm sure if we got right down 2 it everyone that is posting this stupid Shit is just mad over something just stop grow up let her live her life and u worry about ur own. stop messing wit other 2 make urself feel better bc ur life sucks so just stop
passin by

Arlington, VA

#18 Jun 18, 2010
Heather dont let stupid ppl like this get u down I know u r smarter then this. The ppl that r sayin this Shit is just mad 4 some reason or have nothin else 2 do wit they fucked up life so they have 2 mess wit some1 else. So just hold ur head high and keep on goin.
Heather Baldwin

Oakwood, VA

#19 Jun 18, 2010
Thank you passin by...I'm not entirely sure who you are but you say we don't get along? If you know my number send me a text so that I know who you are.

Location hidden

#20 Jun 18, 2010
Brandie Baldwin wrote:
Nice MASSIVE BURN!!! Lol, and BTW I can find my pee pee... ITS IN YOUR MOUTH!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Chatroom 1 hr faith short 246
Amy childress 12 hr Ben 1
JD the offender and Jessica Childress 17 hr Mel 3
Male stripper needed (Sep '12) 18 hr mog the bird man 81
any1 know where tanya lester is (May '13) 19 hr Really 8
Cody and his stripper Fri sillyrabbit 9
My little story ( Must Read ) Fri blndluvr 2
Richlands Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web