Live Police scanner back online

Live Police scanner back online

Posted in the Richlands Forum

Michael

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2009
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/...

Sorry it my server got a virus, and I had to format. everything back to norm now.
Ihearya

North Tazewell, VA

#2 Oct 9, 2009
You have posted about 3 or 4 versions of this "server" that you say monitors Richlands EMS and VA state police. I have to think you are trying to infect computers since I haven't heard anything the few times I tried to listen in.

This is bordering on spam. Prove us wrong. Put other towns on it, like Tazewell or Bluefield.
Michael

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Oct 9, 2009
No, What I posted are links to http://www.radioreference.com
And one link opens it up in your windows MP..
The other is just a webplayer..

Yeah Tazewell is on my police Scanner.. VA State Police. and others.. But not Bluefield.
Michael

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Oct 9, 2009
infect computers.... Dude! I see that you don't know that much about computers or the internet. Don't you know when this policescanner talks, thin it's going to come through on your end.

What about infect computers... My lord!~

What do want to hear something right off the bat?

“I SEE ALL AND I SEE YOU ”

Since: May 09

Every Where

#5 Oct 14, 2009
Thanks!
I wonder

New Hope, VA

#6 Oct 14, 2009
I was wondering what counties the Southwest Virginia link covers?

“I SEE ALL AND I SEE YOU ”

Since: May 09

Every Where

#7 Oct 14, 2009
Ihearya wrote:
You have posted about 3 or 4 versions of this "server" that you say monitors Richlands EMS and VA state police. I have to think you are trying to infect computers since I haven't heard anything the few times I tried to listen in.
This is bordering on spam. Prove us wrong. Put other towns on it, like Tazewell or Bluefield.
Sounds great on my end.... I love it!
wandergirl

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Oct 14, 2009
Thank you fpr this link i have no trouble picking up someone on here but can you tell me who im picking up? is it the town ,county or state cops? I have a uniden {sp} scanner and this link picks up better than my scanner does.
Anonymous

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Oct 19, 2009
You may want to consult some legal advice before continuing, I can tell you that someone from Abingdon is doing the same thing and has had several "unpleasant" experiences with local authorities as a result.

Having a police scanner is one thing, broadcasting it over the internet is another. The site you mentioned may have many others doing the same thing, however due to several local incidents we have expedited the decision to look into the matter more closely and have presented the request for legislation studying the legalities of such operations here in our county.

Contact the agencies you are restransmitting, advise them of what you are doing, they will advise you "what they think" of your little operation.
Oink Oink

United States

#10 Oct 20, 2009
Whatever! Isnt that what you have cell phones for!*LMAO*
Anarchist

United States

#11 Oct 20, 2009
Public safety orgs have the option of encrypting their sensitive transmissions,or where service permits,nextels ,or cells. so...whats the prob?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Pruitt dating 5 hr Beth 2
WRECK Park (Feb '09) 5 hr Hmm 18
GOD will not Bless you if? 7 hr Angel at night 2
Older hairdresser dating high school boy?? 11 hr Truth 24
Billy Johnson 18 hr Here 1
Chasity at pm 22 hr General 1
Is she a whor e? Thu Who 2

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance