All the sites and more says the world will end DEC 21ST

Posted in the Richlands Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Worried

Hyattsville, MD

#1 Nov 19, 2012
I have read so much on this and everything points to the 21st. I've researched and I really think its going to happen. I know we shouldn't be worried we should welcome that day with open arms. I would love to see the loved ones I've lost and would love to go to heaven but I know I haven't made my life faithful to go. I have wrongs im just really scared and idk what to do. Yea I can ask for my sins to be forgiven. I would still be scared I wanna see my babies grow up. I wanna do so much with them. I'm truly lost and scared!!!!!
read it

Richlands, VA

#2 Nov 19, 2012
get your Bible out and read the word...no one knows the day...not even the angles in heaven...only the Father himself knoweth the day...but its always nice to be ready when that day comes
hmm

Suitland, MD

#3 Nov 19, 2012
read it wrote:
get your Bible out and read the word...no one knows the day...not even the angles in heaven...only the Father himself knoweth the day...but its always nice to be ready when that day comes
Broken record... tell me... where does it say that n the bible? Im serious. I find revelations very interesting. Ive read the bible but i dont remember that n thats every typical christians response to end days? Where is it?
read it

Richlands, VA

#4 Nov 19, 2012
st. matthew chapter 24 verse 36...."but that day and hour knoweth no man, not the angels of heaven, but my father only"
hmm

Washington, DC

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Thank u! Its been awhile since i have opened up Matthew lol
hmm

Washington, DC

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Worried wrote:
I have read so much on this and everything points to the 21st. I've researched and I really think its going to happen. I know we shouldn't be worried we should welcome that day with open arms. I would love to see the loved ones I've lost and would love to go to heaven but I know I haven't made my life faithful to go. I have wrongs im just really scared and idk what to do. Yea I can ask for my sins to be forgiven. I would still be scared I wanna see my babies grow up. I wanna do so much with them. I'm truly lost and scared!!!!!
& im sure almost all of your research came from websites trying to convince you thats when the world will end. Go to sites debunking all these theories and "prophecies" and youll feel better
Uninformed

United States

#7 Nov 19, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Broken record... tell me... where does it say that n the bible? Im serious. I find revelations very interesting. Ive read the bible but i dont remember that n thats every typical christians response to end days? Where is it?
Do your own research before you post. It might make you look somewhat competent if that's even possible.
hmm

Washington, DC

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Uninformed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your own research before you post. It might make you look somewhat competent if that's even possible.
You are 100 percent correct. I totally should have read the entire bible before i asked that question. My apologies. I am so, so sorry.
DDB

Richlands, VA

#9 Nov 19, 2012
ur correct

Penn Laird, VA

#10 Nov 20, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100 percent correct. I totally should have read the entire bible before i asked that question. My apologies. I am so, so sorry.
ur sorry all right. u dont even have the talent to google the subject
skunk holler bill

Bristol, VA

#11 Nov 20, 2012
DDB wrote:
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/ear th/features/2012.html
Rest easy friend.
DDB, thank you for this post. Finely something on topix that is really, really, worth reading.
invisible 1

Richlands, VA

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Worried wrote:
Only fools would believe the lie about Dec. 21 .I dont and never will and only GOD knows and no one else and when God wil say it is done.
reality checker

Catonsville, MD

#13 Nov 20, 2012
the book of revelation says the world does not end,but heaven is moved here for the millenium reign,that is what is in matthew not the end of the world but the coming of our lord,big difference i say.read the word for yourself and do not depend on some fancy dressed motivational speaker to feed you.if he is taking a salary from the tighe he is robbing GOD,and will have his judgement just like us.do a little research before you post on a public forum with your intelligence showing.
read it

Richlands, VA

#14 Nov 20, 2012
it does say that in matthew...but the verse i spoke of does deal with the end of the world...the coming of our Lord...it also talks about the issues that have to come to pass ...and to not believe false profits...if they tell you i am in the desert go not...its all there in matthew
funny

Dayton, VA

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Funny that some would make fun of other's for believing in one crazy idea and yet support another, lol...
DDB

Washington, DC

#16 Nov 20, 2012
skunk holler bill wrote:
<quoted text> DDB, thank you for this post. Finely something on topix that is really, really, worth reading.
Anytime! I am here to counteract all the hoodoo arguing. I try to at least bring .064% of intelligence to topix. I usually don't post but I at least had to try and help the paranoia.
door to door athiest

North Tazewell, VA

#17 Nov 20, 2012
praise the invisible man in the sky and he wont let the world end.Oh yea do not forget to give him your money amen
Uninformed

United States

#18 Nov 20, 2012
door to door athiest wrote:
praise the invisible man in the sky and he wont let the world end.Oh yea do not forget to give him your money amen
Why don't we just give you our money for a vasectomy
door to door athiest

North Tazewell, VA

#19 Nov 23, 2012
To late for that at least my kids will be smart enough to not believe in the all loving all knowing god who tortures and persecutes his own creation.Free of the restraints of false hope in a bearded man in the sky coming to save us lol.
Uninformed

United States

#20 Nov 25, 2012
Shame you're brain washing your own kids. People such as yourself is what's wrong with this world.
Believe what you want, I hope you like heat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happend to lee mccoy 29 min candycrush6969 2
Drunk Guys at Skating Rink 46 min haaaa 9
attorney/car accident 3 hr State farm 2
Something BIG might happen in September 2015 4 hr Christngenius 13
Kaci Nichols 5 hr Real Talk 3
Why run? 6 hr BlueDevil_88 1
Oxford Squares 7 hr quarter 259
More from around the web

Richlands People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE