anyone

United States

#21 Jul 29, 2009
What time do you close?
mommy3

Richlands, VA

#22 Jul 29, 2009
I've ate Lee And Karens food and it's wonderful I think that it will be really good RICHLANDS needs something different so people won't be taking their business else where

Since: Jul 09

Port Republic, VA

#23 Jul 29, 2009
anyone wrote:
What time do you close?
My question, also.
anyoneknow

Penn Laird, VA

#24 Jul 29, 2009
I have rode by there 3 days now with intentions to stop and eat but, they are never open!!
wondering

United States

#25 Jul 29, 2009
prolly already out of business
Oink Joint

Perrysburg, OH

#26 Jul 29, 2009
We are on vacation and our hours will resume on Aug 3 at 11:00 a.m. And we are sure that Lee and Karen and ourselves will do wonderful. Lee and Karen also have great BBQ and are blessed from above. God blesses everyone not just a chosen few. Those who put Him first will always prosper. Thumbs up to Lee and Karen!!!!!!
With Love
Uncle Fred and Cindy
wonderwoman

Richlands, VA

#27 Jul 29, 2009
I'm still waitin on the famous tim street bbq to hit the streets, you guys aint tasted nothin yet....
well

Richlands, VA

#28 Jul 29, 2009
i went up to eat the other day and they was closed i cant wait to try it and wonderwoman i have ate tim streets bbq and i dont care for it.
gee

Cedar Bluff, VA

#29 Jul 29, 2009
ok
JUST Asking

United States

#30 Jul 29, 2009
Freddie and Cindy Smith wrote:
We open as of now Mon-Fri at 11 a.m. We are building a porch with a dining bar with stools and picnic tables with screened in cabanas. Please be patient with us we are building little by little. We plan to expand our menu as we get more established. Egg Rolls are on the way along with lots more. Our daily menu consists of BBQ pork sandwiches or by the pound, hamburgers. Platter with cole slaw and baked beans. Ribs on friday. We have weekly specials such as filet phillies, kabas with peppers and onions, smokin taters, grilled Bubba Burgers. Keep check on specials! Fresh squeeezed lemonade. Thanks
Where are you all located?
wondering

Richlands, VA

#31 Jul 30, 2009
you mean you leave a food business you just opened to go on vacation after advertizing to us to come and try it??what happens to the bbq and the other food there?? will you use it when you get back? Id be afraid Id get food poisoning now.thats a long time to leave food and then come back and sale it and you know nobody thats just starting out can afford to throw food out...im not being mean just concerned about it.
I dont think

Richlands, VA

#32 Jul 30, 2009
wondering wrote:
Wonder how good this place is going to do when Lee Dye opens up his barbecue place in J. Walters old building.
It isn't "Lee's" BBQ, I think it is Chris Plasters & Lee helps out.
Oink Joint

Perrysburg, OH

#33 Jul 30, 2009
we start fresh don't worry
bbq

United States

#34 Jul 30, 2009
i tried the oink joint the other day i had family from California that came in and we ate there and we all LOVED IT it was very good food , i wll go back again and again. keep up the good work Freddie and Cindy
question

United States

#35 Jul 30, 2009
Did anyone ever figure out what time they close?
Question

Richlands, VA

#36 Aug 1, 2009
Aren't you the same Freddie Smith that works at KMCC and you are on the draw due to unable to work at the prison? Wow, now this is amazing, I imagine you aren't able to work because you have to stay home and smoke that meat all day. Do you realize you are taking citizens tax dollars that aren't due you, especially if you can open and run Oink Joint......However, I must admit, it is really good, everyone should try it.
Sdye

Nicholasville, KY

#37 Aug 5, 2009
Question wrote:
Aren't you the same Freddie Smith that works at KMCC and you are on the draw due to unable to work at the prison? Wow, now this is amazing, I imagine you aren't able to work because you have to stay home and smoke that meat all day. Do you realize you are taking citizens tax dollars that aren't due you, especially if you can open and run Oink Joint......However, I must admit, it is really good, everyone should try it.
You know, no one is suppose to judge anyone. You are not God and neither do you have his authority.It's really sad that you get your kicks off slandering those who you don't even know, or know nothing about. If you are that confident in yourself you wouldn't have to give a nickname on your comment. I know Freddie Smith, and he is a good person who loves Jesus and his family. His situation isn't just about being on the draw, so he can take tax payers dollars, but that isn't any of your business. Do you work, or are we keeping you up with food stamps and welfare?
lol

Cedar Bluff, VA

#38 Aug 5, 2009
Sdye wrote:
<quoted text>You know, no one is suppose to judge anyone. You are not God and neither do you have his authority.It's really sad that you get your kicks off slandering those who you don't even know, or know nothing about. If you are that confident in yourself you wouldn't have to give a nickname on your comment. I know Freddie Smith, and he is a good person who loves Jesus and his family. His situation isn't just about being on the draw, so he can take tax payers dollars, but that isn't any of your business. Do you work, or are we keeping you up with food stamps and welfare?
I dont want to support any man who steals another mans wife

just like I wont buy a car from charlie absher for the same reason

I remember a while back when souls harbor church had a "wife swap" everybody was cheating on everybody and then getting remarried to other members......
gypsywoman

Richlands, VA

#39 Aug 5, 2009
Sdye wrote:
<quoted text>You know, no one is suppose to judge anyone. You are not God and neither do you have his authority.It's really sad that you get your kicks off slandering those who you don't even know, or know nothing about. If you are that confident in yourself you wouldn't have to give a nickname on your comment. I know Freddie Smith, and he is a good person who loves Jesus and his family. His situation isn't just about being on the draw, so he can take tax payers dollars, but that isn't any of your business. Do you work, or are we keeping you up with food stamps and welfare?
I dont get food stamps or welfare but arent you being a little snotty with your comment?/
lol

Richlands, VA

#40 Aug 5, 2009
wondering wrote:
Wonder how good this place is going to do when Lee Dye opens up his barbecue place in J. Walters old building.

probably pretty good especially since a lot of people won't want to drive into that down town mess to pick up lunch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grants 21 min Hahaha 5
richlands high school principle (Nov '14) 27 min Maude 42
for a middle age women who is having problems 35 min blondeluver 42
Rocky Hill and his teeny bopper 1 hr Classmate 6
Star that died 2 hr Her friend 6
Hammer Browning 2 hr Lol 2
doctor steve shortt 4 hr George 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages