iagree

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2009

dr. buskill hand writes "dirty notes" to ppl that are behind on payments.... wow he has that much time on his hands? like i said times are hard and not all of us have money like the "good doc" has.Dr. Bays always,ALWAYS was understanding and still made all the effort to help even when he was aware of your money problems!
interesting

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2009

iagree wrote:
dr. buskill hand writes "dirty notes" to ppl that are behind on payments.... wow he has that much time on his hands? like i said times are hard and not all of us have money like the "good doc" has.Dr. Bays always,ALWAYS was understanding and still made all the effort to help even when he was aware of your money problems!
I'd say that if you got a handwritten note from him then it is probably his last resort. Ever thought about picking up the phone and saying that you were in financial trouble? I had to call their office to tell them the same thing and they were very accomodating. Once I was on my feet again, I resumed payments.
outta ya mind

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2009

Dr. Bays did a root canal on me several years ago, two years later it abcessed and has abcessed a couple times a year since. It's so painful, I treat it with antibodics but I will not go back to him. I don't know where all the "so understanding about money issues" cause Dr Bays made me pay before each visit, I had no insurance at the time and a 7.0 credit score and still wouldn't offer me a payment plan.

I like householder. He's been very professional and caring when I've had work done.
happypatient

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2009

XYZ...sounds like you need to mind your own freakn business and news flash...your not in the will!!! you are a jealous and good for nothing citizen, of course thats just a guess based on your envious comments and besides that what makes you think Dr. Buskill's finances are any of your concern? If they were, you might get a check to!!!!
just wondering

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2009

Dr. Lutz, Dr. Francisco, and Dr. Cline are excellent-they also have a great staff in the front office and the back!!
check it out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2009

dr francisco is in drug rehab. he got scripts from householder who is under investigation for medi fraud and pain meds. dr lutz is very good don't know dr cline
tell the truth

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2009

check it out wrote:
dr francisco is in drug rehab. he got scripts from householder who is under investigation for medi fraud and pain meds. dr lutz is very good don't know dr cline
i hope dr householder gets what is coming to him
Sick of this Website

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2009

This is the most trouble making, GOSSIP spreading website I've ever seen. I can't believe people don't have something better to do with their time (including me at this moment)then to be so cruel & trying to hurt people like this. Not just the wonderful dentists, but everyone!!! And what's so much more disturbing is that people actually believe everything they read. But people always have. When it's written about you, maybe you'll feel differently. You will never go anywhere in life if you are always trying to get at someone else. So good luck & keep on believing all this and everything else you read. I only went on here because of curiosity.(totally stupid)Curiosity killed the cat& you are killing people's reputations with your tongues. We all have things in our life we are not proud of & I'm sure some of these things on here are true---but this world sure would be a better place if we all could have more understanding & compassion for others & realize noone is perfect.
Sick Too

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2009

Sick of this Website wrote:
This is the most trouble making, GOSSIP spreading website I've ever seen. I can't believe people don't have something better to do with their time (including me at this moment)then to be so cruel & trying to hurt people like this. Not just the wonderful dentists, but everyone!!! And what's so much more disturbing is that people actually believe everything they read. But people always have. When it's written about you, maybe you'll feel differently. You will never go anywhere in life if you are always trying to get at someone else. So good luck & keep on believing all this and everything else you read. I only went on here because of curiosity.(totally stupid)Curiosity killed the cat& you are killing people's reputations with your tongues. We all have things in our life we are not proud of & I'm sure some of these things on here are true---but this world sure would be a better place if we all could have more understanding & compassion for others & realize noone is perfect.
AMEN AMEN
Sick Too

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2009

It's about time somebody said something about all this gossip. Dr. Buskill is a good person and dentist.
dannie

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

Dr. seaver and Pittman in BRISTOL, vA. are great.
a little expensive, but they have all the new technology and the staff makes you feel comfortable and they take great care of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Richlands Forum right now

Search the Richlands Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who will be the write-in council member in Ceda... 1 hr sweet dreans 130
yes you will 1 hr beautiful 41
little general 1 hr Fact 34
sexy lady walking 2 hr blond 9
Chloe Elise Deel 2 hr Curious 7
Cedar Bluff Being Sued For $1.5 Million (Oct '13) 2 hr Lights on 9
Does anyone know Angel Hampton (Dec '09) 3 hr whoa 59
•••
•••