any new news on troy stanford murder?

Posted in the Richlands Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WONDERING

Greensboro, NC

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Just wondering if the questions surrounding who got convicted and who actually committed this murder were ever addressed? I heard his brother, Keith did it, but some other guy got charged. I also heard a guy named Brian Rowe knows what happened to him. Just wondering.
dont tbink

Silver Spring, MD

#2 Feb 16, 2013
You don't have a clue...guy's already served years...Eugene Casey!!
WONDERING

Greensboro, NC

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Not so sure after I read the Court file. Seems there's several that should be serving along with him. I'm not disputing Casey's guilt and think he should rot in jail, just saying there are others who seem to be equally as guilty. I read the entire thing, strange that such a case would be so individually centered on one man. There were others involved, like the Brian Rowe guy. He left here and went to Florida under the protection of his father an evalngelist or something. I also think his brother Keith had something to do with this.
who knows

Richlands, VA

#4 Feb 16, 2013
i agree with you. there's one man doin the time and bout 11 more should be there with him. as for his brother i hope hes tormented and torchered everyday for his part in it and for brian y he was never charged doesnt make sence concidering it all started at his place.
A family member

Bradenton, FL

#5 Feb 18, 2013
I'm a cousin of Troy's we've always wondered why he was murdered in the first place. We've heard different stories. Does anyone actually know? As far as Keith being involved I've heard that rumor also and honestly I don't believe it. I don't see why Keith would harm Troy. What would he have gained?
info

Cedar Bluff, VA

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Eugene and Bob! plus those that where there and participated under duress, no excuse, but, hey...anyway, Eugene and Bobby got theirs, let it go...
info

Cedar Bluff, VA

#7 Feb 18, 2013
A family member wrote:
I'm a cousin of Troy's we've always wondered why he was murdered in the first place. We've heard different stories. Does anyone actually know? As far as Keith being involved I've heard that rumor also and honestly I don't believe it. I don't see why Keith would harm Troy. What would he have gained?
...there is no real reason other than Bobby and Eugene where that type, crazy hell raising drug addicted drunks, never could turn your back or trust them, sadly, something Troy did, the low life's got their's though, I know, I was a class mate of Troy's and know quite a bit of that past, sorry for your loss, it was wrong, but revenged, the other people, maybe with the exception of one, wasn't involved except after the fact, for fear of their own lives, not that I agree, but forgive them, the two responsible have meet their fates! And the other, his too, in time...
WONDERING

Greensboro, NC

#8 Feb 18, 2013
I want to write a book about it since I am also from that area and knew the family REALLY well. Anyone who has any information they would like to share, let me know. I also think it was a botched investigation by the Tazewell police department. Eugene Casey's was an idiot for requesting a lie detector test, then failed it!!!!! I guess he believed his own lie so much he thought he was above prosecution.
Chris

Tazewell, VA

#9 Feb 18, 2013
any new news on troy stanford murder? Ya he is still dead and ole stupid casey still behind bars being the block beyotch
A family member

Bradenton, FL

#10 Feb 19, 2013
info wrote:
<quoted text>...there is no real reason other than Bobby and Eugene where that type, crazy hell raising drug addicted drunks, never could turn your back or trust them, sadly, something Troy did, the low life's got their's though, I know, I was a class mate of Troy's and know quite a bit of that past, sorry for your loss, it was wrong, but revenged, the other people, maybe with the exception of one, wasn't involved except after the fact, for fear of their own lives, not that I agree, but forgive them, the two responsible have meet their fates! And the other, his too, in time...
Thanks, for answering my post. My parents and I were just talking about Troy not to long ago actually. Thanks for your condolences. He shouldn't have died the way he did, its sad. I'm glad those involved have "meet their fates" you know what they say Karma's a bitch :)
Skeptic

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Feb 19, 2013
I've heard some of the names of the females supposedly involved. I do believe they are getting "just desserts" they're lives are train wrecks! Brian's dad was always spooky to me. The murder seemed almost sacrificial/satanic.
lifino

Cowpens, SC

#12 Feb 19, 2013
info wrote:
Eugene and Bob! plus those that where there and participated under duress, no excuse, but, hey...anyway, Eugene and Bobby got theirs, let it go...
Is this the same Eugene Casey from swords creek ? And what is Bob's last name?
Yep

Richlands, VA

#13 Feb 27, 2013
info wrote:
You got it, imo let it go! They done, paid & let Troy RIP & WITH 100% CERTAINTY KEITH WOULD NEVER HAVE HARMED TROY, period! They were really all they had & sooooo close!
WONDERING

Greensboro, NC

#14 Feb 27, 2013
I would beg to differ. They werent close in school, Keith was mean so was his big brother. I do hope Troy rests in peace. Bryan Rowe knows more than he is telling too, skipped and went to Florida with his dad.
who knows

Richlands, VA

#15 Mar 5, 2013
they killed troy supposedly over the insurance money he got that day. I hope he rests in peace and hope the family finds peace as well.I never knew troy personally but he didnt deserve to die like he did. He has a son who never got to know his dad all because of peoples stupidity and greed.weather the law gets everyone that was involved or not karma sure will.
doyle

New Hope, VA

#16 Mar 12, 2013
lates news on troy is he still dead not much happen when your dead around here.
FOR SURE

Greensboro, NC

#17 Mar 13, 2013
Those who were involved were after the fact and in fear of their lives, makes no sense. THey arent justified and DEFINITELY NOT INNOCENT. It doesnt matter when they were involved. Troy has a child that will never know his father partly because THEY were involved AFTER THE FACT. They need to get theirs too!!
A family member wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, for answering my post. My parents and I were just talking about Troy not to long ago actually. Thanks for your condolences. He shouldn't have died the way he did, its sad. I'm glad those involved have "meet their fates" you know what they say Karma's a bitch :)
FOR SURE

Greensboro, NC

#18 Mar 13, 2013
I heard Dewie Rowe, Brian Rowe's daddy is a corrupt evangelist that ke about it and encouraged Brian to move to FLorida.
stanfordtl

Hopewell, VA

#19 Oct 26, 2014
I'm Troy's son and I've done so much research on this case, but honestly I'd like to just put the whole thing in the past. In the end anyone who was involved will get exactly what they deserved.

Since: Oct 14

Location hidden

#20 Oct 26, 2014
I would like to talk to you. Will you contact me? I Think I can help you with answers.
stanfordtl wrote:
I'm Troy's son and I've done so much research on this case, but honestly I'd like to just put the whole thing in the past. In the end anyone who was involved will get exactly what they deserved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flu 10 min Skunk Spray 3
what church has hottest single ladies? 54 min Eternal truth 19
Brittany Leigh 1 hr Sue 40
Stephen Scott Pruitt (rapist) (Jun '16) 7 hr Jennifer 19
psycho 7 hr Mel 2
Fred's follie Sat Billy 5
Heather Osborne Feb 25 haha 3

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance