very true

Richlands, VA

#21 Feb 6, 2013
downward spiral wrote:
<quoted text>If something doesn't change the college is destined to be a satellite school run from another campus. People of the service area better get involved or else. Tell you who is a bigger idiot. Dubois.
It is said that Dubious put him down here for one purpose. To run the place in the ground. It looks bad when a place of so called "rednecks" out does enrollment of these so called "better" colleges. This guy is clearly to stupid to run an organization of any size.
wondering

Cedar Bluff, VA

#22 Feb 7, 2013
what happened to the new swcc flying eagle charter bus?
photo op

Cedar Bluff, VA

#23 Feb 7, 2013
It is obvious if you want to be a future employee at SWCC all you have to do is have you face in the paper to go along with your grades and then have that face stuck so far up the Prez's a** that all you can see is your ears.
waste

Richlands, VA

#24 Feb 9, 2013
wondering wrote:
what happened to the new swcc flying eagle charter bus?
He decided go give it to wythville community as payment in the money he owes them. Lol there is nothing to show for it, but they are in debt over 2 million dollars to the state and over a million to wythville community. I guess the lavish parties and lavish trips all over the state add up. Kind of funny considering if people remember Dr. Estepp said in an article written by Erile Cole of the voice, that the college was perfectly fine and doing great. Running in the black. That was not but a little over a year ago. Haha so........ Either he lied or made some really bad decisions really fast? Which is it good sir?
inside looking out

Cedar Bluff, VA

#25 Feb 9, 2013
waste wrote:
<quoted text>
He decided go give it to wythville community as payment in the money he owes them. Lol there is nothing to show for it, but they are in debt over 2 million dollars to the state and over a million to wythville community. I guess the lavish parties and lavish trips all over the state add up. Kind of funny considering if people remember Dr. Estepp said in an article written by Erile Cole of the voice, that the college was perfectly fine and doing great. Running in the black. That was not but a little over a year ago. Haha so........ Either he lied or made some really bad decisions really fast? Which is it good sir?
Earl Cole talks a big game. He didn't even try to get any financial info or explanation of why enrollment is way down. It is obvious that things circling the drain. The community will be sorry they didn't find out what in the hades is going on there. It isn't good. There are some real butt kissers up on that hill.
sad

United States

#26 Feb 11, 2013
Its so so sad the such a great place that use to have so many opportunities has been turned into this. Especially in such a short time. He uses the excuses of economy and financial aid. Though that may be a factor. You cannot say that college has not seen problem in over 30 years of service. The difference is the quality of the two captains and there vision. Dr Estepp is blinded by his own selfish and biased illusions. He has no interest in the place and shut downs every profitable program we have had. And he refuses to support any realistic and common sense opportunities that arise. If someone don't put the plug back in this college is gone.
ReallyDude

Cedar Bluff, VA

#27 Feb 11, 2013
Wow! Dude. You act like the doors are closing. Are you for real?
Dr. King got out in the nick of time and he knew it. The writing was on the wall. The next decade was going to be tough, enrollment was poised to decline, there was no where else to go for more students.
The market, as they say, had been picked clean. Changes in financial aid, what they will pay for (extended time to get a degree) has changed. There are a lot of reasons why the college is seeing a decline in enrollment. The college will persevere, survive, and flourish. And...whether you like it or not, under the leadership of Dr. Mark Estepp.
Get off your high horse of "Its so so sad the such a great place that use to have so many opportunities has been turned into this." You don't give a da*n about the college. You're just wanting revenge because the gym isn't open to you 24/7. Grow up, get a gym membership somewhere else, and let it go.
sad

Richlands, VA

#28 Feb 11, 2013
ReallyDude wrote:
Dr. King got out in the nick of time and he knew it. The writing was on the wall. The next decade was going to be tough, enrollment was poised to decline, there was no where else to go for more students.
The market, as they say, had been picked clean. Changes in financial aid, what they will pay for (extended time to get a degree) has changed. There are a lot of reasons why the college is seeing a decline in enrollment. The college will persevere, survive, and flourish. And...whether you like it or not, under the leadership of Dr. Mark Estepp.
Get off your high horse of "Its so so sad the such a great place that use to have so many opportunities has been turned into this." You don't give a da*n about the college. You're just wanting revenge because the gym isn't open to you 24/7. Grow up, get a gym membership somewhere else, and let it go.
What in the world is it with you people and the gym? Everything is always about that stupid gym. That gym is the last thing people up there need to be worried about. You know, real problems. Like enrollment maybe? Your horrible debt? What about the lowest number of faculty in years? What about the fact your the only on to support him in this thread? What if your like him and you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground???
gobblegobble

Cedar Bluff, VA

#29 Feb 11, 2013
ReallyDude wrote:
You are as full of s**t as a Christmas turkey and more than likely have your face buried so far up the President's a** that all we can see is the back half of your ears.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#30 Feb 11, 2013
most of the faculty is wonderful the vice president of student serviceswouldnt let me register for classes because he assumed I was bipola and I am not I do not like the way the college system is I like a good college

Location hidden

#31 Feb 11, 2013
Sorry my phone keys are small bipolar is what I meant and a space between student services and wouldn't
Missing Goat

United States

#32 Feb 11, 2013
secret woman wrote:
most of the faculty is wonderful the vice president of student serviceswouldnt let me register for classes because he assumed I was bipola and I am not I do not like the way the college system is I like a good college
I was going to bad mouth the college but now I can't, Ashley I think the Vice President of Student Services might have your goat.
really

Cedar Bluff, VA

#33 Feb 12, 2013
ReallyDude wrote:
Mark Estepp you know better. This not about the gym this about your leadership. There gym is just a small example of your lack of leadership.

Location hidden

#34 Feb 12, 2013
No they say he retired but idk I ain't going back to the college sorry
yes

Cedar Bluff, VA

#35 Feb 13, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text> Mark Estepp you know better. This not about the gym this about your leadership. There gym is just a small example of your lack of leadership.
AMEN
nothing but air

Richlands, VA

#36 Feb 13, 2013
Although the evidence is there and the college is ranked almost at the bottom. You wasting your time with this guy. Everything that is suggested to him and even the blatant fact that the college is going down the toilet, goes in one ear and out of the other. There is nothing but air there. Unlike "Really Dude"(Mark Estepp or lap dog; Dr. Fuller, Cathy Cox, Amanda Quinn) up there claims, the college is going down the toilet. He continues to use the term "right sizing" which is a nice term for "layoff" and "i don't know what the hell to do". These are tiny little bits of important pieces of info that are never published in the paper. The fact that furniture like desks, chairs, couches, etc that are fairly new are thrown in the back of a semi trailer out by baseball field and brand new furniture not needed and paid for by you the tax payer is replaced. Not to mention all the possible fraud and lavish trips also all paid by the tax payer. Nothing has been done yet. Anyone else dare to question the supreme leader Dr Estepp? He does answer to the tax payers and so do the politicians..... Just saying
sad community

Cedar Bluff, VA

#37 Feb 14, 2013
nothing but air wrote:
Although the evidence is there and the college is ranked almost at the bottom. You wasting your time with this guy. Everything that is suggested to him and even the blatant fact that the college is going down the toilet, goes in one ear and out of the other. There is nothing but air there. Unlike "Really Dude"(Mark Estepp or lap dog; Dr. Fuller, Cathy Cox, Amanda Quinn) up there claims, the college is going down the toilet. He continues to use the term "right sizing" which is a nice term for "layoff" and "i don't know what the hell to do". These are tiny little bits of important pieces of info that are never published in the paper. The fact that furniture like desks, chairs, couches, etc that are fairly new are thrown in the back of a semi trailer out by baseball field and brand new furniture not needed and paid for by you the tax payer is replaced. Not to mention all the possible fraud and lavish trips also all paid by the tax payer. Nothing has been done yet. Anyone else dare to question the supreme leader Dr Estepp? He does answer to the tax payers and so do the politicians..... Just saying
The general public seems not to care. If you were talking about the Hilltop you would get more reactions.
Reality

Port Republic, VA

#38 Feb 14, 2013
nothing but air wrote:
If you truely know this as fact you need to contact Sen. Pucketts and Del. Morefields offices. Contact them both and you will get something done. This needs to stop.
the community

Richlands, VA

#39 Feb 14, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truely know this as fact you need to contact Sen. Pucketts and Del. Morefields offices. Contact them both and you will get something done. This needs to stop.
They know about it and ain't done doodly squat.
the past

Richlands, VA

#40 Feb 16, 2013
People should take a look at other things he has done in the past before he came to the college here. It sheds light on several things. You may be surprised what you see haha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gurus Thrift Store (Jul '11) 51 min Others 109
Cross dresser, transvestite, or whatever 1 hr Jenny30 5
What happened too Marvin 3 hr Yep 4
Richlands football 4 hr G-Men for Life 33
Pastor Amy Lambert is from Richlands? 4 hr Funny 2
Ralph's Country Club (Jan '11) 5 hr Ooooo 135
What GOD can for you Sat Viking 38

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance