First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Richlands, VA

#1 Jan 18, 2011
I wanna try sex with a guy and soon. If you are interested email to [email protected] Serious replies only. Must be over 18 and masculine.
Some Sick Shyt

Lerona, WV

#2 Jan 18, 2011
curious wrote:
I wanna try sex with a guy and soon. If you are interested email to [email protected] Serious replies only. Must be over 18 and masculine.
You are one sick basturd! Damn,I cant belive this shit.As Good as a womans love is,and you want a man,Sick! Sick! Sick!
INSPECTOR JUNO

Natural Bridge, VA

#3 Jan 18, 2011
lol I've seen it all as of now

“Inspiration/And Somes Nightmar”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 18, 2011
You RT you are sick... To hack somebody.. but for somereason I didnt mind.. That makes me sicker and crazier I guess.. Now make me gayer.
lED

Richlands, VA

#5 Jan 18, 2011
Cherry Red wrote:
You RT you are sick... To hack somebody.. but for somereason I didnt mind.. That makes me sicker and crazier I guess.. Now make me gayer.
You need wormer......
Slingblade

Richlands, VA

#6 Jan 18, 2011
humph...Manlove...humph. I sure would like some mustard and biscuits.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 18, 2011
Slingblade wrote:
humph...Manlove...humph. I sure would like some mustard and biscuits.
must be in the weiners.
old age and worms.. which one will kill ya first???
IED

Richlands, VA

#8 Jan 18, 2011
Cherry Red wrote:
<quoted text>
must be in the weiners.
old age and worms.. which one will kill ya first???
If you'll go to Tractor Supply and get some wormer you won't have to be dragging your tail around on the floor all day.......
southern_values

United States

#9 Jan 18, 2011
curious wrote:
FAKE POSTER alert! Changes are this is a conservative nut job trying to stir up the pot. No gay person is going to come to TOPIX to find a lover.
lol

Richlands, VA

#10 Jan 18, 2011
southern_values wrote:
<quoted text>FAKE POSTER alert! Changes are this is a conservative nut job trying to stir up the pot. No gay person is going to come to TOPIX to find a lover.
Reckon, But everyone is so nice and accepting here.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 18, 2011
IED wrote:
<quoted text>If you'll go to Tractor Supply and get some wormer you won't have to be dragging your tail around on the floor all day.......
Mite be at Auto zone too. Get your oil for your racecar. near the trax. Thatz were I drive. comeby i gotz friends their. they can get us some good seats. and maybe my s.i.l a good job.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 18, 2011
I made Friends with Jimmie Johnsons daughter. I think her name is Tammy for some reason. I cant remember. But we looked alike. Bill Elliots niece was mean to us and I whipped the shhht out of her on the pool ladder at Pirates Cove where they all use to stay. I remember Jr wearing a railroad hat. I thought he was a very nice man and a good dad. he stayed in the pool with us. him and my dad talked. I thought he was on Crew Chief. But I guess he was the owner of all those drivers we met through the years. Met Bill Elliott and Darrell Waltrip in Bristol. Got to see Richard Petty and all the older drivers every year at the Daytona Beach Parade before the Firecracker 500 race. The kids stayed and played in the pool while the race waz going on. I wrote her letters. I dont think she ever wrote me back. I cant remember. But I know I saw her in Statesville at the hospital on Dec. 7th in the surgical waiting room she sat opposite from me. I looked her in the eyes to let her know I knew who she was. But I was nervous and sick and didnt get to talk to her. I think thats were alot of the gifts is coming from. I hope so.. I love NASCAR. I have the need for speed and racing. Must be genetics. I think my dad had it too. Go Fly a Kite in Florida. Love you all!!!

Location hidden

#13 Jan 18, 2011
Odd.. now my daughter named after a race car driver works for Jimmy Johnsons sponsor. Small world inside a great big one. Take care of her too. she has it rough.. Thanks.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 18, 2011
I recognized many eyes while in the hospital and town and ride. dont know your names but recognize acknowledgments at the Mayflower too. thanx for making me feel special.
All for the Love of a Boy.. that I love very much!!!
lol

Richlands, VA

#15 Jan 18, 2011
there goes cherry red changing the whole subject of a thread again lol

Location hidden

#16 Jan 18, 2011
As long as your subject isnt Maph i can try. Thatz why I cant keep a register strate. i dontz even try. i gotz wrong numbers added for rumy and made flash cards with wrong answers for a 3rd grader.LOL need calulators. learning disabilities. mental bloks. no matterhow hard i try.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 18, 2011
pple dont believe that. Its hard to explain when u seem smart but cant do the math. its hard to xplain all dis to sumone that dont understand. so i just lie. when i tell the truth they think im lying. so im learning lies they believe seems more believable 2 dem i gues.s

Location hidden

#18 Jan 18, 2011
pple shuldnt be penalized at bankn inst. when day cant do it. ive gottn ripped off alot. b/c of this. at the mall waz a tst. i can round em up cowboys.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 18, 2011
Thats why i think he has ripped me off somehow and I wouldnt even know. he wuld give me less for shopping and get mad b/c he said he gave me more. i couldnt keep count. i know i waz right. he duz it all da time b/c he likes 2 control me. 100 in 2 weeks and i have 2 buy stuff. im sick of this i used to provideand pay allofit. no i have2 depend on him and i dont have nobody else. im stuk in a place i hates but i know ... i have faith something goodis coming my way. we aint eeven married. wenever filed the papers. his names offmy acct. he owns everything payed for. my names only on what we owe. sucks. but i cant do nothn about it right now but take what i can get when i can. i payed his way for years. and took care of everything inside and out. now my place is a dump. never taks care of anythng. just guardsme.

“SHAKE IT UP”

Since: Jan 11

Fort Myers Fla/London Ky

#20 Jan 18, 2011
i am looking for a gay gorilla prostitute.hook me up,thank you-that is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is he 5 hr answer 4
Smile You Are Loved 8 hr Eternal truth 270
Does amyone in RICHLANDS have teeth? 8 hr Eternal truth 20
Raven Mart Thief 9 hr sense 29
looking to buy P Buckley moss prints (Oct '09) 10 hr Jsoskp 214
Long John Silvers 15 hr Thank Goodness 8
The Man. The Myth. The Legend? 15 hr Kim 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages