Bandy, VA

#1 Mar 17, 2012
Anyone know her or anything about her?
meeee

Maidens, VA

#2 Mar 18, 2012
anyone wrote:
Anyone know her or anything about her?
i worked with her...thought she was a friend...turned out she was two faced and stabbing me in the back the entire time, be careful
anyone

Bandy, VA

#3 Mar 19, 2012
hmm, more dirt, also heard she cheated on her husband with everyone she worked with and then left him and her two kids.
meeee

Richmond, VA

#4 Mar 19, 2012
i dont know about that...i do know that they were split at one time and she was with another man...but i dont know anything after that...all i know is i would not trust her at all
anyone

Bandy, VA

#5 Mar 19, 2012
I was told just yesterday that she is with some guy that treats her bad and has two kids with him while her husband, ex-husband what ever the case is raises her first two kids.
stay away

Bandy, VA

#6 Mar 28, 2012
she is more fertile than myrtle the turtle
wondering

Bandy, VA

#7 Mar 28, 2012
meeee wrote:
<quoted text>i worked with her...thought she was a friend...turned out she was two faced and stabbing me in the back the entire time, be careful
Is this the same one that used to work at the UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE..and done the PARENTING CLASSES?
kid bearing

Bandy, VA

#8 May 6, 2012
she the one that has 4 kids by 2 or 3 guys?
ricky

United States

#9 Apr 29, 2014
Whoever wrote the previous comments are clowns. All lies. I wish I knew who it was. She's a great mother and wonderful woman. If people had truths to tell instead of lies maybe they would put there real names and stand by what they say. Get a life losers lol.
nope

Richlands, VA

#10 Apr 29, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same one that used to work at the UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE..and done the PARENTING CLASSES?
Not even close. The lady who does the parenting class last name is Kitts & she is a wonderful lady, def not the same Alicia. Idk this Sheets lady so she may be freakin wonderful too but its not the parenting class Alicia at all.
Davey

Richlands, VA

#11 May 2, 2014
Is it kaleisha sheets brown was a sheets then married a brown but now they're split up is that who your talking about
alishia sheets

Richlands, VA

#12 Oct 10, 2014
Yeah I wish myself that I knew who the hell wrote this so I knew who to confront!!!!What the hell gives any of you the right to act like you know me? Whoever this that posted any of th1is moth#r Fuchs@#ibg bullsh*t please complain to me in person if you have any balls about you? Any wish your just a spineless fu#king NOBoDy who has nothing better in your life to do but talk about people!!! ALISHIA SHEETS.
Just wondering

Worcester, MA

#13 Oct 11, 2014
If your so good of a person then answer this Do you have your kid/kids?
hatetheworld

Richlands, VA

#14 15 hrs ago
Just wondering wrote:
If your so good of a person then answer this Do you have your kid/kids?
Wow, okay.... not everyone who is away from their child/children for any reason at all is a 'bad person' someone may be having a hard time financially or otherwise and are thinking of the Best Interest for their child/children and Not themselves! Being a parent is not only about constantly 'having your children' it is about doing what is in the child's beat interest! Get a life people...... don't throw atones if you live in glass houses. RIGHT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Chatroom 9 min faith short 27
Richlands football sucks 13 min Achilles 7
Local church 39 min Lindsey 11
hilltop :) 56 min topless 16
Star Adams just adopted a baby from Bristol! S... 1 hr Mallory 0
Big Blue Supporter 3 hr Mel 4
Richlands mcdonalds 3 hr Ron McDonald 11
Richlands Dating
Find my Match

Richlands People Search