ca playing at robbies super stop, ros...

ca playing at robbies super stop, rosedale 6/11/10 7-11 p.m.

Posted in the Richlands Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CA FAN

Cedar Bluff, VA

#1 Jun 8, 2010
Can't wait! They're awesome!
whatever

Oakwood, VA

#2 Jun 8, 2010
Seriously? a super stop?
Britt

Pounding Mill, VA

#3 Jun 8, 2010
They also have live music there. So hmmmmm, yep that'd be it! Idiot.
CA FAN

Cedar Bluff, VA

#4 Jun 8, 2010
They will be at Belfast.

Since: Apr 10

North Tazewell, VA

#5 Jun 8, 2010
f*ckin losers !!!!! all of them and i agree completely a F'n super stop HAHAHAHAHAHA i mean come on i played at a super stop once so they aren't doin so well .....super stop hahahahahahahaha did larry the cable guy write that joke b/c that sounds like a professional
Edwards Nygma

Tazewell, VA

#6 Jun 8, 2010
lol omg get your cameras and sharpies ready gotta get some autographs and pics.and next week ladies and gentlemen ca will be performingunder the raven bridge and coming soon caiged angel live from the porta sh*ter
Tuff Guy

Grundy, VA

#7 Jun 9, 2010
Cody B wrote:
f*ckin losers !!!!! all of them and i agree completely a F'n super stop HAHAHAHAHAHA i mean come on i played at a super stop once so they aren't doin so well .....super stop hahahahahahahaha did larry the cable guy write that joke b/c that sounds like a professional
Cody Brakefield,you are a real shit talker here on topix!Why don't you do your shit talking to people's faces?

North Tazewell, VA

#8 Jun 9, 2010
oh you must not no me as well as you think you do b/c i do sh*t talk to ppl faces when i feel like theres a need for it.

North Tazewell, VA

#9 Jun 9, 2010
i mean come on dude if i didnt want anyone to knw it was me dont you think i would have changed my name to somethin other than "cody b" hahaha you must be a member of "CA" if not you'd fit right in LOSER at least i do post under my own name and not some fake sh*t name there "big man"
Sarcastic

AOL

#10 Jun 9, 2010
whatever wrote:
Seriously? a super stop?
Have you been to the Rosedale Super Stop on the weekends? It's like a bike rally. More people there than Ralph's. LOL! Besides, that's more places than you are playing. So get back to bagging those groceries fat boy.
whatever

Oakwood, VA

#11 Jun 9, 2010
Fat boy? Ha. Im a girl. And NO i have not been to SUPER STOP on the weekend. I prefer REAL fun at the lake or road trip or something. CA is highly overrated. Yes it is more places than Im playing, BECAUE I DO NOT PLAY!
Sarcastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been to the Rosedale Super Stop on the weekends? It's like a bike rally. More people there than Ralph's. LOL! Besides, that's more places than you are playing. So get back to bagging those groceries fat boy.
Sarcastic

AOL

#12 Jun 10, 2010
whatever wrote:
Fat boy? Ha. Im a girl. And NO i have not been to SUPER STOP on the weekend. I prefer REAL fun at the lake or road trip or something. CA is highly overrated. Yes it is more places than Im playing, BECAUE I DO NOT PLAY!
<quoted text>
Well since you don't play and since you don't go to shows, then your opinion is moot.
whatever

Oakwood, VA

#13 Jun 10, 2010
And you come off as being a jackass!
Sarcastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you don't play and since you don't go to shows, then your opinion is moot.
rex

United States

#14 Jun 10, 2010
Cody B wrote:
Hey little boy, come one down Friday and sh*t talk to my face! That's what I thought another little puss on here.

North Tazewell, VA

#15 Jun 10, 2010
ummm calm down its ok that you suck and hell its not even friday so you didnt give me a chance to "come on down" (even tho i dont knw where the hell "down" is suppose to be)
Ginger Kid

Port Republic, VA

#16 Jun 10, 2010
Umm... the last time I heard Caiged Angel, I puked for 24 hours straight. No lie. I'm sure it was food poisoning or a stomach bug, but I like to say it was this crap-tastic "band" that caused my illness. I mean, really... who told that one CA guy he did a good rendition of "Purple Rain"? I hope Prince comes down from Minneapolis and beats him down with his platform shoes. Seriously, don't try to cover a song that's obviously beyond your grasp as a musician. Just don't. Have some pride.
get over it

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Jun 10, 2010
You know I don't see how people say if you don't play music or go to shows then your opinion doesn't matter. Its truly the other way around. These people are going to be the vast majority of a bands fans. And a band is nothing without fans. I am sick and tired of band members and friends of the band thinking everyone should bow down to the band bc they play music and they have shows. Bullshit. We don't owe you a thing, you owe it to us to prove your band is worth listening to. In this relationship the fans make the rules. If you can't make people love you then keep playing music, but don't do it in public places. /end rant
stacie

United States

#18 Jun 10, 2010
I would put that Guy who plays guitar against anybody around here. I have heard then before and he's really good. You must be a guitarist.
Tuff Guy

Grundy, VA

#19 Jun 10, 2010
Cody B wrote:
oh you must not no me as well as you think you do b/c i do sh*t talk to ppl faces when i feel like theres a need for it.
You are what about 150 lbs. soaking wet? How much weight are you lifting in that myspace pic,like 40lbs?...ohhhhh macho man!ha ha....why don't you go on down to Robbie's Friday night and talk that smack?
disco duck

Port Republic, VA

#20 Jun 10, 2010
friday night at the fights. Sounds entertaining think ill show up just to watch people scrap.sounds like one hell of a good time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy's Richland's 28 min NCH 6
Smile You Are Loved 6 hr Eternal truth 282
Long John Silvers 18 hr Buddy 16
How should a probation officer treat their client (Jul '09) 20 hr Glasses on nose 68
does anyone know amanda musick. Wed luke 21 20
courtney coxton (Mar '11) Wed Punctuate 73
Who is he Mon Becca 7

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages