i know one who used to be a jailor
nrm

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2009
what you think about him
what r u wanting to know

Nicholasville, KY

#4 May 20, 2009
what r u wanting to know im married to his son ben i can tell u!!

“SMALLTOWN LIFE”

Since: May 09

RICHLANDS, VA.

#5 May 24, 2009
ben, as in the ben pruett thats a registered sex offender ?
olymoly

Richlands, VA

#6 May 24, 2009
what r u wanting to know wrote:
what r u wanting to know im married to his son ben i can tell u!!
This Ben>? http://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/offe...
Jane Doe

Cedar Bluff, VA

#7 May 24, 2009
olymoly wrote:
Yeah,that is the son of the John Pruett that was the former jailer at the Southwest Regional Jail in Tazewell...I am pretty sure his dad John is also up on charges of child molesting a family member back earlier this year was when his father was charged...I remember seeing it on the news back a few months ago but I cant find it on the courts website unless his first name is different and he just goes by John
what u wanting to know

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Jun 17, 2009
yes that ben pruett and i hope he dies in jail that is what he deserves for what he has done he is also gay like i said i am married to him and wasnt with him 2 months after we got married and left him because i walked in on him and his uncle having sex as far as john goes i havent talked to non of them in like 4 years and dont care if i do that whole family thinks that they are better then every one else and that there shi* dont stink but the way i see it is they put there paints on the same way i do 1 leg at a time lol but for the ones of u that dont know who we are talking about u are not missing nothing trust me like i said i am married into that family and wish that i had never i mean never had meet ne of them
tbone

Abingdon, VA

#9 Jan 20, 2013
for the ones of u that want to talk all this shit about me and my family just pu it this way im not a sex offender im a free man now but keep ion running ur mouth anna and u wont know what hit u i know u gave up ur kid so u could do ur doper and u cant take care of the ones that u keep spreading ur leggs for but for u walking in on me and my uncle u cant talk shi9t about someone that i doing better than u.. so keep running ur alls mouth ill live my life better than u will ever.........and ever thing u said is a lie.......
Joey

Bastrop, TX

#10 Jan 21, 2013
Jane Doe wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah,that is the son of the John Pruett that was the former jailer at the Southwest Regional Jail in Tazewell...I am pretty sure his dad John is also up on charges of child molesting a family member back earlier this year was when his father was charged...I remember seeing it on the news back a few months ago but I cant find it on the courts website unless his first name is different and he just goes by John
His name is John. Charges dropped because it was a Lie
Roper

Cedar Bluff, VA

#11 May 29, 2013
nrm wrote:
anyone know him
He is a great person and respects his neighbors
oh yea

United States

#12 May 30, 2013
T bone got t boned by his uncle!!!!!! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low life men 4 min Grm 45
tommy peak 7 hr KMH 31
El Mars Deleted 14 hr Wow 9
Has anyone heard from Charlie miller Mon Bobby Joe mullins 1
Variety Mobile Homes in Abingdon (May '10) Mon mom to 4 39
Is Richlands Hardee's Cheating Customers? Mon Amanda B 1
Money preacher Sun Eternal truth 35

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance