Does any one no anything about her?
Yep

Hickory, NC

#2 Mar 4, 2013
She's crazy
yes

Laurel, MD

#3 Mar 4, 2013
I would"t mind bending her over and hittin that big curvy azz!
lol

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Im sure she wouldn't mind bending over for you all you have to do is lay a line of dope out and that hoe will give you anything you want. Here's the kicker though she'll also give whatever disease you want to. Take your pick!! She's the biggest thief drug dealer and whorr richlands has got. Im surprised you didn't know that.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#5 Mar 4, 2013
lol wrote:
Im sure she wouldn't mind bending over for you all you have to do is lay a line of dope out and that hoe will give you anything you want. Here's the kicker though she'll also give whatever disease you want to. Take your pick!! She's the biggest thief drug dealer and whorr richlands has got. Im surprised you didn't know that.
That ok I no some that has cancer and they was really good friends and she stole all of his meds for his cancer and then lied about! But they any friends and more 😁
yes

Aylett, VA

#6 Mar 5, 2013
lol wrote:
My question is, how do you know she got any diseases? Haha
lol

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2013
How do I know good question the answer goes like this, my x boyfriend which I was going to marry slept with that skank well the same day/night he slept with me. Yes I know it's fd up that's why im no longer with the cheating ba##ardd he gave me crabs and genital warts. I'll have to take meds for along time so if she wants to steal them tell her not to worry ill be nice and give them to her. Sorry but it needed to be out there. If that wasn't bad enough she likes to keep sex in the family like ya know her cousin. She's one sick twisted nasty girl. Shame on you!!!
yes

Washington, DC

#8 Mar 5, 2013
lol wrote:
How do I know good question the answer goes like this, my x boyfriend which I was going to marry slept with that skank well the same day/night he slept with me. Yes I know it's fd up that's why im no longer with the cheating ba##ardd he gave me crabs and genital warts. I'll have to take meds for along time so if she wants to steal them tell her not to worry ill be nice and give them to her. Sorry but it needed to be out there. If that wasn't bad enough she likes to keep sex in the family like ya know her cousin. She's one sick twisted nasty girl. Shame on you!!!
Is it her first cousin by blood or marriage? Or is it like 3rd or 4th or 5th cousin? By the way, its legal to marry your first cousin in the state of virginia, so the state certainly doesnt agree with you that its sick. Crabs-yea you'll know that the day you slept with the person who gave them to you. Genital warts takes awhile to show up so i dont see how you can pinpoint that to the day. I think you just dont like her and want to start that good ol richlands bullcrap drama
Soundslikeabunch of

Hope Mills, NC

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Whiners.
chante

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Okay okay that enough amber Helton. Your going to get in big trouble for starting this shit, :) crystal new stole of anyone who had cancer which I guess your talking about your daddy. Humm big mistake your making considering your only 12and been in more trouble then most these teenagers out here, you get in trouble for stealing all the time at school and stores so do you have room to talk about anyone no. So for 1 shut up and 2 go do something else than bring 12 year old drama. Her mom just had heart surgery and you start this shit, shouldn't you be ashamed . Probably not. And for the rest of you low lifes I bet you that you couldn't say any of this shit to her face. She don't have no dieses , and it's pretty pathetic that you got to run you r mouth on here I'm sure she wouldn't mind to shut it for ya. And she don't steal, she provides for her kids and everything that she has got she paid cash, cause she's got money she works and font live of ssi to support her. Get a life
kdv

Leesburg, VA

#12 Mar 9, 2013
I can vouche for her stealin she robbed my damn house! I can also vouche for her writing statements & snitching because you dont get out of jail for several grand larcenys! so go ahead chante & say she doesnt steal, your jus lucky you didnt catch the charge as well along with her & keisha!
chante

Richlands, VA

#13 Mar 10, 2013
Hunni I don't want none of your cheap shit.
I didn't know what happen till the after math of it all. I was gone, ask cops they know.. lol.
And for one you shouldn't of stole her car, plain and simple right.?
What's good for one ie good for the other, I have 1 kid and one on the way I wouldn't get in trouble for anything in the world. Don't get on here and run your mouth when your too pussy to say anything in person!!
yo dumbazz

Pontiac, MI

#14 Mar 11, 2013
chante wrote:
Hunni I don't want none of your cheap shit.
I didn't know what happen till the after math of it all. I was gone, ask cops they know.. lol.
And for one you shouldn't of stole her car, plain and simple right.?
What's good for one ie good for the other, I have 1 kid and one on the way I wouldn't get in trouble for anything in the world. Don't get on here and run your mouth when your too pussy to say anything in person!!
Chante, your so full of it!!! She doesn't steal? Thats so funny i busted my gut laughing at that one hahha, she been in the busted paper twice i know of for stealing. One of those was for shoplifting at the store next to the food pantry. TWO DIFFERENT TIMES they caught her putting stuff in her purse and asked her to put it back before she went out the store door or they would call the law and have her arrested. Both times she put it back and left. She figured she would get all wise and go in the store while a different shift was working and wouldn't be keeping an eye on her while she was in the store. Well, the store has video cameras and that time she got arrested for shoplifting. SHE'S REAL SMART AIN'T SHE CHANTE? AS WELL AS YOU ARE I AM SURE! NOT! Oh by the way, did the people who own the store steal her car or did something to her to deserve her coming in there store shoplifting from them THREE DIFFERENT TIMES!! NOT!(As if getting back at a 12 year old for stealing her car is mature of her anyways, NOT!) Hell, any idiot that lives around there can see the drug traffic going in and out of there all day long and hear all the fussing, cussing, and fighting that goes on over there. Guess that makes her a role model of a mother for you to hang around doesn't it Chante? NOT! Doesn't have any diseases? Look at her face! My gosh, look at her face! You can see the herpes sores around her mouth, wonder where she had her mouth at to get it there? ON A PENIS WITH HERPES ON IT BITCH!!! I know of one old man she was screwing for his pills, he got busted eventually. I seen her get in a a truck and go back into the sleeper cab with him and the windows got steamy, he a dopehead so i'm sure she did a pill from him right before she screwed him for it. I personally know a guy, a married working man who had been screwing her and giving her dope for it. It stopped after his penis got to burning real bad, so bad he couldn't stand his underwear rubbing against it and had to go to the doctor behind his wife's back so she wouldn't find out about it. He swore her off after that, said he'd never touch that again. Can't tell you how many times while she worked at gary's, go there in the morning at opening time, door still be locked, her and him come out of the back and his zipper still be down, i stopped eating there after that and would still hear that from other ppl that stopped there and see the same thing. Everyone knows she was a crack ho earlier in her past. So f**k you CHANTE! Your a stupid b*tch for even getting on her and defending her when the whole town has seen sh*t like this out of her and plenty of it! Whole town knows how she is and you got to be trash yourself for defending her cause everyone knows your full of sh*t!!!!
neighbor

United States

#15 Mar 11, 2013
I have known crystal since we were kids we went to school together and she was a whore then so guess nothing has changed. What's the deal with that lil spot on farmer St.you can find a pill whore from her house to rite across the road n the trailor park lets c there is. RUBY or her daughter Tasha and that's not even it just go a drive way down and n the green and white trailor is Rhonda Johnson so you have choices.lol But back to Crystal she is a theif and pill hoe her poor kids that's the sad part they suffer for the way their mother is.

Since: Mar 13

Bluff City, TN

#16 Mar 11, 2013
chante wrote:
Okay okay that enough amber Helton. Your going to get in big trouble for starting this shit,:) crystal new stole of anyone who had cancer which I guess your talking about your daddy. Humm big mistake your making considering your only 12and been in more trouble then most these teenagers out here, you get in trouble for stealing all the time at school and stores so do you have room to talk about anyone no. So for 1 shut up and 2 go do something else than bring 12 year old drama. Her mom just had heart surgery and you start this shit, shouldn't you be ashamed . Probably not. And for the rest of you low lifes I bet you that you couldn't say any of this shit to her face. She don't have no dieses , and it's pretty pathetic that you got to run you r mouth on here I'm sure she wouldn't mind to shut it for ya. And she don't steal, she provides for her kids and everything that she has got she paid cash, cause she's got money she works and font live of ssi to support her. Get a life
Chante hunny that is not me! You need to get your facts straight before you go and run your mouth okay!
And I wouldn't say anything about crystal. I really liked her an I miss seeing y'all every day! But that's not me doing this!!
kdv

Rockville, VA

#18 Mar 13, 2013
Chante i didnt steal her car i didnt even know it was her car til the ppl showed up & said her name. she should have questioned whos house it was before she robbed it. im glad u had no part in robbin my house. i really didnt want to press charges on keisha but it was outta my control with her....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing hunter 1 hr Sammy 1
I love sheena rife 9 hr James 23
Concealed weapon class 10 hr Curious 4
robin whited (Oct '14) 11 hr Curious 23
Anyone anal only? 14 hr lover 8
Wesley Hunnell (Jun '13) 17 hr prisoner 27
Rude people Thu People 8

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance