Richlands Drug Bust
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Keen Mountain, VA

#1 Mar 8, 2012
The story on Tazewell Times: http://tazewelltimes.com/...
wow

Ivor, VA

#2 Mar 8, 2012
is he out of jail
do something right

Tazewell, VA

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Oh PLEEZZZ! half pound of pot and eleven pills? why dont the cops do a real job and find out who killed those peeps at pizza plus???????? I would be embarrassed to have my name associated with such trivial crap as this! much less have it in the paper and on tv. This is laughable!!
Wasting Resources

Cedar Bluff, VA

#4 Mar 8, 2012
I think its retarded...get the ones on hard stuff rather than pot...wtf, wasting resources for a "narcotic" its not even a narcotic..stupid police. Its only schedule 1 in some states because they are behind. sigh.

I honestly get the fact of arresting people with most things in a schedule 1 list and pills..that makes sense health wise and most distributors dont care if its a kid or not..but if we are going to tell adults what to do with their bodies...shouldnt we take away alcohol and cigs too? Too much of a double standard. The government learns nothing from the past... Prohibition. The only word we need remember. Making it illegal suddenly makes it "cool"
Unreal

New Hope, VA

#5 Mar 9, 2012
yes what this guy was doing should be stopped, but if he had that much pot in LA a cop would walk right by him. Any pills are a problem, but there are dealers who have been selling for 20 plus years do that much in a day and nothing is ever done to them. Very strange system of policing we have around here.
hello

Richlands, VA

#6 Mar 9, 2012
The pot is not bad but the pills show that he distributes them to people who steal and rob people like you and me. Common sense people do not act like he shouldn't be arrested for that. Who knows how many he sold before he was caught.
fairness devoid

Raven, VA

#7 Mar 9, 2012
do something right wrote:
Oh PLEEZZZ! half pound of pot and eleven pills? why dont the cops do a real job and find out who killed those peeps at pizza plus???????? I would be embarrassed to have my name associated with such trivial crap as this! much less have it in the paper and on tv. This is laughable!!
It's paperwork,and a person that got too lax!Got them (1),and hundreds more are out there yet!
my hero

Tazewell, VA

#8 Mar 9, 2012
I am very surprised that Heatley wasn't available for an interview on WVVA news regarding the huge drug bust he made from information received from a citizen! LMAO!! Between one-fourth and one-half pound of pot and eleven pills! I vote to have a parade for him...Heatley you are the bomb, man!!
just stating the truth

Greensboro, NC

#9 Mar 9, 2012
If this was someone you people did not know you would be ragging them out wth is wrong with people cause it is all bad when ppl sell it to school kids or give it to there on kids!!!! What if he was selling it to one of your kids not saying that he sold it to any kid but just trying to make a point!!!! He was selling it to someones kids cause everyone has parents and I do not care how old you are your parents will always worry love and care for you no matter what!!!! you are all giving him credit for what he done!!!!! It is never good for anyone IDC WHO YOU ARE!!!!
my hero

Tazewell, VA

#10 Mar 9, 2012
just stating the truth wrote:
If this was someone you people did not know you would be ragging them out wth is wrong with people cause it is all bad when ppl sell it to school kids or give it to there on kids!!!! What if he was selling it to one of your kids not saying that he sold it to any kid but just trying to make a point!!!! He was selling it to someones kids cause everyone has parents and I do not care how old you are your parents will always worry love and care for you no matter what!!!! you are all giving him credit for what he done!!!!! It is never good for anyone IDC WHO YOU ARE!!!!
No one is giving anybody credit except my hero Heatley! He should be presented Officer of the Year Award after he parachutes from a black helicopter onto Main Street before the parade! Heatley you are all that!! With men like you on the job, truth and justice are sure to prevail!!
proud momma

Richlands, VA

#11 Mar 9, 2012
my hero wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is giving anybody credit except my hero Heatley! He should be presented Officer of the Year Award after he parachutes from a black helicopter onto Main Street before the parade! Heatley you are all that!! With men like you on the job, truth and justice are sure to prevail!!
I think you have a right to say something when you go out and risk your life to battle these crazy pill poppers and meth heads.
haha

Annandale, VA

#12 Mar 9, 2012
proud momma pleeeeez.risk their lives.i dont think so if you cant work at mcdonalds you can always be a cop. im just saying
good drug bust

Richlands, VA

#13 Mar 9, 2012
my hero wrote:
I am very surprised that Heatley wasn't available for an interview on WVVA news regarding the huge drug bust he made from information received from a citizen! LMAO!! Between one-fourth and one-half pound of pot and eleven pills! I vote to have a parade for him...Heatley you are the bomb, man!!
good job at getting any drug person arrested, 11 pills or 1,111 pills , a half a pound of pot or 300 pounds.. the police don't control the media. any drug bust is a good one,glad to see it!
lmao

Cedar Bluff, VA

#14 Mar 9, 2012
calm down ppl the guy will get a yea probation that it
not close

United States

#15 Mar 9, 2012
u are idiots he just caught at the wrong time he doesnt even sell pills he was stoppin sellin smoke n gettin outta that haha
proud momma

Richlands, VA

#16 Mar 9, 2012
not close wrote:
u are idiots he just caught at the wrong time he doesnt even sell pills he was stoppin sellin smoke n gettin outta that haha
you only get in trouble for pill possesion when they do not belong to you. He either sells them or buys them. Either way pill poppers are ruining this area. As for us idiots well Atleast we can manage to form a sentence.
to proud mama

Tazewell, VA

#17 Mar 9, 2012
proud momma wrote:
<quoted text>you only get in trouble for pill possesion when they do not belong to you. He either sells them or buys them. Either way pill poppers are ruining this area. As for us idiots well Atleast we can manage to form a sentence.
Hey mama! So maybe you are able to form a sentence but you suck at spelling the big words! Possession... teehee
Yeah

Keen Mountain, VA

#18 Mar 10, 2012
he looks like a thug in his mug! lmao. Nice glass. Who narc'd on him? Also to hello, how does 11 pills prove he distributes? That actually is a lesser amount than most prescriptions and the amount of pot is a bigger indicator of distribution.
hello

Richlands, VA

#19 Mar 10, 2012
Yeah wrote:
he looks like a thug in his mug! lmao. Nice glass. Who narc'd on him? Also to hello, how does 11 pills prove he distributes? That actually is a lesser amount than most prescriptions and the amount of pot is a bigger indicator of distribution.
as someone stated before. They are not his pills.
Kudos

Keen Mountain, VA

#20 Mar 10, 2012
Lol. The fact that they are his or not is irrelevent because they were in HIS possession and he will pay the price. That still doesn't answer the question as to why 11 pills proves he distributes? I guess because you're wrong on that and you know it but it's cool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Predict the score? GMEN 52 Tornado 7 6 hr Blue tornado 14
How should a probation officer treat their client (Jul '09) 8 hr Anonymous 136
Natalie Perkins 8 hr Friend 6
corner mart..hottie (May '15) 9 hr Brian 6
Cedar Bluff Town Manager 10 hr Eternal truth 41
Deadly Disease Outbreak in WV 10 hr Billy Ray Bob 3
riverside new place to eat good or bad 11 hr back atcha 24

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages