First Prev
of 3
Next Last
the truth

Port Republic, VA

#41 Mar 18, 2012
First of all she doesnt draw a check. she has worked whole life.its so funny how you all think you know so much about tonja.get a life at least she does get out her and works for a living and dont sit on her ass on this topix. why dont you all just leave her alone.but i am sure she doesnt care what you all say about her. she never gets on here and looks at this stupid shit. i think topix needs to be shut down. it has ruin alot of people lives so if you all have something to say to tonja. go to her face she has a great job now and has never drawed a check. back years ago when she her open heart surgery she went back to work 6 weeks later cause the system wouldnt help her cause she didnt have any kids i guess if she had a few kids they would help her so i hope you all think before you put stuff on here about tonja. she is a wonderful person always trying to help everyone she takes care of her mom and dad and she is a very strong woman she lost her brother to a murder then 6 months later lost her nephew and she still held her head high.so for all you haters get a life cause tonja has a life and has a job were they take taxes out on her so hope you all enjoy talking about other people you all are cowards in my book. you all seem to know her so well but you dont have the guts to go to her face.enjoy your alls check everymonth cause you all seem to not have a job to stay on here all the time
yeah right

Richlands, VA

#42 Mar 19, 2012
the truth wrote:
First of all she doesnt draw a check. she has worked whole life.its so funny how you all think you know so much about tonja.get a life at least she does get out her and works for a living and dont sit on her ass on this topix. why dont you all just leave her alone.but i am sure she doesnt care what you all say about her. she never gets on here and looks at this stupid shit. i think topix needs to be shut down. it has ruin alot of people lives so if you all have something to say to tonja. go to her face she has a great job now and has never drawed a check. back years ago when she her open heart surgery she went back to work 6 weeks later cause the system wouldnt help her cause she didnt have any kids i guess if she had a few kids they would help her so i hope you all think before you put stuff on here about tonja. she is a wonderful person always trying to help everyone she takes care of her mom and dad and she is a very strong woman she lost her brother to a murder then 6 months later lost her nephew and she still held her head high.so for all you haters get a life cause tonja has a life and has a job were they take taxes out on her so hope you all enjoy talking about other people you all are cowards in my book. you all seem to know her so well but you dont have the guts to go to her face.enjoy your alls check everymonth cause you all seem to not have a job to stay on here all the time
The only job she has is laying on her back, don't try to front and act like shes somebody that she ain't. She does get a check and she is a skank so that says it all
whoa

Grundy, VA

#43 Mar 1, 2013
Can you say SKANK SKANK SKANK. She thinks shes something f*ckin around with men from her boyfriens job. everyone in town knows what she is hell even peopel out of town does
wow

Richlands, VA

#44 Mar 4, 2013
Like seriously who is worried about this ho right here huh, She is not good for nothing, Can't keep a man cause she cant keep her legs closed. Nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitches 2 hr Dynasty 21
Where is Regina keene 2 hr Baby girl 2
Your thoughts on the gamestop in Claypool Hill? (Dec '10) 11 hr Abeaep 14
Wendy's Richland's Fri duel 14
Smile You Are Loved Fri Eternal truth 459
Girl named Danny that works at tacobell in cead... Fri 0521624999916acd 3
Richlands Fri ET is my flower 16

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance