A J m

United States

#21 Feb 11, 2012
All you ppl tend to have nothing better to do than get on this site and talk trash about someone who u rarely see without a smile. Tonja has lived hard and worries a lot about taking care of her family. Neone that has enough of a mouth that they wish to have a conversation about your opinions feel free to contact me. If u know tonja as good as you say, then u very damn well know who I am.
Kelly

United States

#22 Feb 12, 2012
A J m wrote:
All you ppl tend to have nothing better to do than get on this site and talk trash about someone who u rarely see without a smile. Tonja has lived hard and worries a lot about taking care of her family. Neone that has enough of a mouth that they wish to have a conversation about your opinions feel free to contact me. If u know tonja as good as you say, then u very damn well know who I am.
Well you know me and you know Tonya has enough of a mouth on her if you know what I mean....
A J m

United States

#23 Feb 12, 2012
No I don't think I know you.
WOW

Richlands, VA

#24 Feb 13, 2012
Really this will never stop. I don't no if it'd jealousy or If you people are just that unhappy with your own lives. Whatever be the case. Tonya has changed her life around. She never gose to elmaers anymore the lastitme she was there was for my Birthday. She has a wonderful Man in her life that loves her and they are very happy together. Yes her marriage ended.But I am sure no one really knows why I wouldnt live with a man that beat me and cheated on me with my newphews girlfriend either. See the truth is there alot of fact people out here acting like they never do no wrong but thoese are the very one's that shock you. Tonya has a past so don't we all.Everyone deservese a second change in life. But like I said no matter what said you people will never grow up enough to stop torching and being curl. I feel sorry for all
well

Richlands, VA

#25 Feb 16, 2012
if i was married to the skank i would beat the he*l out of her everyday.
A J m

United States

#26 Feb 16, 2012
Ill give u someone to try to beat on how about that ?
angel

Cedar Bluff, VA

#27 Feb 16, 2012
A J m wrote:
Ill give u someone to try to beat on how about that ?
All talk like you have always been your whole life GROW up AMANDA your always wanting to beat someones ass, your PREGNANT !!, Grow up, stop the drugs, and get a life your about to become a mother!!
its like this

Richlands, VA

#28 Feb 17, 2012
if she wasnt such a hooooooo than she would have a man and a happy marriage but damn man that was her third marriage. i bet she would have to have a 3 subject notebook to write down all the men shes been with.
A J m

United States

#29 Feb 17, 2012
ill give ya the chance to find out. Or send ya ole man. Don't matter to me
angel

Cedar Bluff, VA

#30 Feb 17, 2012
A J m wrote:
ill give ya the chance to find out. Or send ya ole man. Don't matter to me
GROW UP, your about to become a mom its about time you start acting like an adult, your always wanting to beat someones ass. your worthless
A J m

United States

#31 Feb 17, 2012
I'm not physically able to have children that's why I said if women had nething to say about tonja and their men wanted to back em to get up with me. All I want to do is defend her honor she's a good person and does right by her family. So for u ppl who don't like her, buzz off bc she could care less what u ppl say as long as ur not downing her family or closest of friends. And this I'm sure she will tell u the same.
Old Man

Richlands, VA

#32 Feb 17, 2012
if she don't care why does it bother you so bad????
Yeah

United States

#33 Feb 17, 2012
Exactly...weird...defending her honor...she's a big girl she can take care of herself....yugh...
A J m

United States

#34 Feb 18, 2012
Because she's family and I know she's not the person you portray her to be. If it was your family would u not be entitled to take up for someone when they are pubicly bashed ?
to funny

United States

#35 Feb 18, 2012
sounds like Tonja and Donna Cole is running a race, are they Sister's??
Old Man

Richlands, VA

#36 Feb 18, 2012
to funny wrote:
sounds like Tonja and Donna Cole is running a race, are they Sister's??
belly bumping buddies!!!!
what

Richlands, VA

#37 Feb 18, 2012
A J m wrote:
Because she's family and I know she's not the person you portray her to be. If it was your family would u not be entitled to take up for someone when they are pubicly bashed ?
You act like your so big, you know for yourself how she is I mean damn you have went with her to the clubs and elmars you know how she acts so don't sit there and try to defend a slut for being one ok big boy.
A J m

United States

#38 Feb 19, 2012
Get it right, I'm not a big boy. And I don't act like it. But if ur big enough to hide behind that screen little man ill let u have a chance to find out how fast I bust your head. How about that ? And yes I've been out with her. I've seen tonja at her worst and best. But that doesn't change the fact that ima take up for her when chumps like u get on here trash talking. For info: tonja is very happy with joel and hell I've only seen her have a beer twice in the last eight months. Feel free to give me a call anytime u wanna find out though.
oh my

United States

#39 Mar 3, 2012
Itd be a shame if her new man found out that she draws a check for being certafiably looney tunes. Ask her how many times she's been in and out of mental health clinics. Another sponge of working mans money.
oh yeah

Richlands, VA

#40 Mar 6, 2012
oh my wrote:
Itd be a shame if her new man found out that she draws a check for being certafiably looney tunes. Ask her how many times she's been in and out of mental health clinics. Another sponge of working mans money.
ha ha thats right, she acts like she don't draw a check but she does that way she can squeeze every dime she can out of a man until they find out how she is then they leave her skank a$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Scott Pruitt 53 min really 6
Penny Nimmo as a child custody lawyer (Jul '11) 3 hr check 12
Food Pantry and Chirstain Clothing 3 hr stop 17
Drug Court 7 hr meeee 8
Jeannie Beavers 10 hr Beauty and a Booty 2
Cricket wireless Sun Sarah 1
Florida tag Sun John 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages