what do you ppl think about Erica Les...

what do you ppl think about Erica Lester???

Posted in the Richlands Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Blueeyes

Richlands, VA

#1 May 26, 2010
I think she needs to find out who her baby daddy is and keep her legs shut...
Keyla

Richlands, VA

#3 May 26, 2010
well she is a snob and she needs to get a life and stop fuc$ing around
DaPh

Richlands, VA

#4 May 26, 2010
Ya she has already messed my sons life up and she is just going to keep using what ever guy will let her she is a heartless HO
the unknown

Lebanon, VA

#5 May 30, 2010
daph give me a call at my house ok
Tabby brown

North Tazewell, VA

#6 May 30, 2010
Erica is my bestfriend i just wish yall ppl would stop.. and i know keyla and daph ant the ones saying this stuff idk who is but they need to grow up and stop its so stupid to get on here and act like someone u ant, idk why ppl want to start trouble just grow up and get a life
Amber

Richlands, VA

#7 Jun 1, 2010
Okay, whoever started this shame on you. You don't know Erica that well and you Obviously don't know Chad's family. Daphene would NEVER say that about Erica, and Keyla is one of Ericas best friends. Me and Erica may not get along, but this is rude. Who ever is trying to act like Daphene and Keyla, make sure you know how close they are to someone before you start trying to impersonate them. Erica knows who her baby's dad is. And that sure as hell isn't any of your damn business! It's really sad that you are saying this about someone who is pregnant. Just what kind of person are you? Just because you are mad at Erica or Chad or whomever, does NOT give you the right to do this. Erica, Just ignore these assholes.
Smarty

AOL

#8 Jun 1, 2010
For Erica to be your best friend Tabitha why'd you start this thread and say that about her? Is it so you could play it off as 'Daph' and 'Keyla' talking about her so she'd get mad and leave them to be with you?? Haha, guess you failed yet again. Get a life dumbass!
the real keyla reynolds

Oakwood, VA

#9 Jun 1, 2010
idk who the hell done this but what happens in this family is noones damn business and if any one has a problem wit that you need to bring it to my face insted of acting like you are me bc u aint this site is bullshit ericas life is noones business but hers everyone needs to stay the hell out of it!!!!!!!!!! and the business in this family
the real Daphene

Oakwood, VA

#10 Jun 1, 2010
DaPh wrote:
Ya she has already messed my sons life up and she is just going to keep using what ever guy will let her she is a heartless HO
Ok DUMBASS if you are going to act like me spell my name I never call myself Daph so get it right and stop hiding your true self have enough ass about you to come to my face if you aint CHICKEN SHIT And im not one to right shit about people and post it on the internet I HAVE ENOUGH ASS ABOUT ME TO GO TO THEIR FACE AND SAY WHATS ON MY MIND unlike you chicken shit. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND EVERYONE ELSES THAT GETS ON HERE ERICA HAS BEEN AN EXCELLENT GIRLFRIEND AND A GREAT MOTHER TO MY SON AND MY GRANDSON SO GETS SOME ASS AND COME SEE ME I DARE U CHICKEN SHIT
ihateher

North Tazewell, VA

#11 Jun 1, 2010
Smarty wrote:
For Erica to be your best friend Tabitha why'd you start this thread and say that about her? Is it so you could play it off as 'Daph' and 'Keyla' talking about her so she'd get mad and leave them to be with you?? Haha, guess you failed yet again. Get a life dumbass!
i didnt start crap so dont even go there but i know the person that did so if erica wants to talk to me about it her self ill tell her
tabby

North Tazewell, VA

#12 Jun 1, 2010
the real keyla reynolds wrote:
idk who the hell done this but what happens in this family is noones damn business and if any one has a problem wit that you need to bring it to my face insted of acting like you are me bc u aint this site is bullshit ericas life is noones business but hers everyone needs to stay the hell out of it!!!!!!!!!! and the business in this family
well keyla i know who done it and it wasnt me so if erica wants to know then tell her to call me and ask me her self
Smarty

AOL

#13 Jun 1, 2010
ihateher wrote:
<quoted text>
i didnt start crap so dont even go there but i know the person that did so if erica wants to talk to me about it her self ill tell her
Your such a tool. Enjoy hiding behind the keybord and acting all big and bad fat a$$
the real keyla reynolds

Oakwood, VA

#14 Jun 1, 2010
well tabby why dont you just tell me who it is and i will take care of this stupid bullshit!!!!!!!!!!
copilot

Cedar Bluff, VA

#16 Jun 1, 2010
Blueeyes wrote:
I think she needs to find out who her baby daddy is and keep her legs shut...
im erica's mother so if u aint a puss cum meet me and say that crap about her and tj b-c im not to mess with blueeyes i would kill 4 my 3 kids and would not blink a eye so if u wont meet me i will any place or time b-c my daugther is a dam good mother sister and a friend and if u have'nt meet her or got to know her why say that crap about my daugther and 4 the rest grow up and get a dam life and leave mine and my daugther along or hell wont'nt have u ok
The real Keyla reynolds

Oakwood, VA

#17 Jun 1, 2010
That's the damn truth love ya mom

Since: May 10

Grundy, VA

#18 Jun 1, 2010
cant disagree with that copilot. and thanks
the sister

Waterloo, Canada

#19 Jun 1, 2010
No one believes anything that's on this fucking site so you losers just need to get a life and leave my sister out of it, she's not a ho or slut or whatever else you want to call her, she's a great mother, sister, and friend, so if you want to keep runing your mouth then come run it to her or me, if you think u know her so good then u know who this is
copilot

Cedar Bluff, VA

#20 Jun 2, 2010
dalerocket wrote:
cant disagree with that copilot. and thanks
any time i just wish that god would show sum people how short that there life is and then just maybe they would think be4 sayin crap like that b-c my girls are my life and i would kill 4 them b-c god knows my heart ???? and if u dont know that person keep ur mth shut is the way i look @ this mess lol everyone have a great day and thank god that we are alive and well thanks god
knows the truth

Waterloo, Canada

#21 Jun 2, 2010
We know the truth about who put this crap on here so blue eyes ( Tabitha ) stop running your mouth and grow up leave everyone alone
Erica

AOL

#22 Jun 2, 2010
Personally, I dont really care who is putting this s**t on here! Everyone, that knows Me, Chad and who ever else I hang out with know us and also knows' that we would never talk bull s**t about each other.. Further more, I know who my baby daddy is and that none of anyones' business thats' on this fu**ing site, its' between me, my family, and the baby daddy you dumb f**ks! So, grow up getting a d**n life and stop talking s**t about people you dont know.. Or, at least put your real f**king name up and stop hiding behind a d**n fake a** name! And, unless you have the d**n proof of who done it stop pointing fingers at my friend and trying to cause problems!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
officer chad lester 46 min People R DUMB 28
kelly altizer **** kelly dye ****** 8 hr Sick of it 5
Huddle house 12 hr Wtf 37
Trump will deport 10,000 per week! 13 hr hope this helps 4
Corner Mart Nasty Cashier Tue Curious 7
brad (May '11) Tue Just wondering 2
Trump is a con Tue Trump Voter ... 97

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance