First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Just wondering

Bristol, TN

#1 Oct 8, 2010
I had heard something tonite and wonder if it is true and if so who was the girl....Rocky supposedly got arrested today for murder of a girlfriend...dont know if ex or what....or does anyone know how I can check for free?
Thanking u in advance..........
A Little Info

Bluefield, WV

#2 Oct 8, 2010
I was told tonight that he killed Angie Elder over meth. I was told he shot her. I would like to know if it is true or not. I dont live in Richlands anymore and I have family that still does. They called me and told me a little while ago. I went to school with Angie and her family. I hate that something like this happened. I dont know what this world is coming to. If anyone else has any information about this please keep this updated. Please lets not get on here to say anything nasty as their is family involved on both sides that is going through enough right now.

Since: Apr 10

Tazewell, VA

#3 Oct 8, 2010
Is that the same guy whose house burned down years ago and killed his wife and kid(s)?
omg

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Oct 8, 2010
So this is the deal he shot her up she went into dts he bath her moved her and left her dead no one found her until last night yes he was the one who burned his wife and baby to death they should have got him then
Yep

Richlands, VA

#5 Oct 8, 2010
Yeah, thats the same POS
omg

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Oct 8, 2010
Yes the law got him
Hopefully

Bluefield, WV

#7 Oct 8, 2010
Maybe he will go away for good as much as he has done. He keeps getting away with murder and it is time that he pays for them all. Yes he is the one that caught his house on fire and killed his wife and kids. Which broke my heart cause I knew Pam very well and was really good friends with her. She was such a sweet girl and a great friend. She will never be forgotten. I just pray he gets what he finally deserves. This is just such a sad thing to hear. I hate to hear that someone else had to die over something like this. My prayers go out to the family.
dawg

Richlands, VA

#8 Oct 9, 2010
why would anyone that wanted to live ever hung out with Rocky Underwear in the first place?
Hey

Richlands, VA

#9 Oct 9, 2010
I was told he shot her up with morphine and Gave her dead body a bath...Just hear say but i also heard he isn't in jail for her murder.
want to know the truth

Bristol, TN

#10 Oct 9, 2010
Pam is my sister and I would lke to know for sure myself and also my heart goes out to the Elder family...your in my prayers.
want to know the truth

Bristol, TN

#11 Oct 9, 2010
not takin up for the low life, but fire was ruled out as a electrical fire and a fire chied from richmond came and did invesstigation, he knew no one...I dont think he killed my son, sister, nephew and niece...RIP love you all and miss u everyday!!
wondering

Richlands, VA

#12 Oct 9, 2010
where did they live? why isnt he in jail for her murder? if he shot her up hes responsible. imo...might as well shot her with a gun and killed her and what was the point of bathing her? to get his dna off? or sadistic reason?
know it for a fact

Richlands, VA

#13 Oct 9, 2010
The trailer was on River rd. He OD'd his girl friend and tried to cover it up. He left the dead girl and girl/woman found the body the next day.
omg

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Oct 9, 2010
Hortin chrest is where she lived
unpredictable713 0

Richlands, VA

#15 Oct 9, 2010
For real? My cousin told me this morning she heard somehing about a murder, so I guess it's true. Damn, what's he gonna get himself into next? I guess nothing if this is true cause he'll be in jail for the rest of his life.
family

United States

#16 Oct 9, 2010
nobody knows what happen to her and you need leave pam and the babies out of it. yea he does do somethings but everybody on here does shit to. yall can't say he killed anybody nobody knows for sure but instead of putting stuff on you need to know the facts. so leave him the Hell alone until you know the truth and what happen in the past needs to be left alone pam and the babies can't take up for theirself but the family can and rocky can't either but the family so leave it alone
oh my god

Richlands, VA

#17 Oct 9, 2010
rocky underwood is a theft and drug addiced,and has AIDS and sleeps with everyone.he shoud go to jail.all you grils are crazy for having anything to do with him.
want to know the truth

Bristol, TN

#18 Oct 9, 2010
family wrote:
nobody knows what happen to her and you need leave pam and the babies out of it. yea he does do somethings but everybody on here does shit to. yall can't say he killed anybody nobody knows for sure but instead of putting stuff on you need to know the facts. so leave him the Hell alone until you know the truth and what happen in the past needs to be left alone pam and the babies can't take up for theirself but the family can and rocky can't either but the family so leave it alone
who is this?
want to know the truth

Bristol, TN

#19 Oct 9, 2010
I totally agree he is a low life..I seen first hand how he treated the deaths of his whole family...wouldn even give me one the rings i bought Pam, instead he gives it to another girl shortly after herr death....he is cold hearted if u ask me....Pam, Zach, Cody and baby Elyssa is not the past..they are still a part of me....I honestly dont think he had anything to do w/ that..but I dont put nothing past the low life...and yes this is Lora..I have nothing to hide...thats my opionon..and nothing will change my mind about him...he is only out for his self!!
sad

Oakwood, VA

#20 Oct 9, 2010
I hate to hear about this young girl I also hate to hear about the past death's regarding Pam & her family being brought up. But I agree, Rocky couldn't keep his story straight about what happened at that fire, he was very cold and I still wonder... It was horrible, I have often thought about it. Lora...my heart goes out to you & I'm sorry this has been put on here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Co Parenting with a Narcissist 2 min Eternal truth 12
i am the biggest idiot ever! 1 hr Sunshine 4
Barry Muzzleman 4 felonies? (Oct '15) 2 hr Curious 10
Helping others. 2 hr helper 1
Deer, tell me why? 2 hr Eternal truth 54
Smile You Are Loved 5 hr Eternal truth 379
Eternal Truth 16 hr Eternal truth 68

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance