|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

SADIE wrote:
Poor little thing cant seem to keep a man :(
May I ask what Tash your talking about here.
realme

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

If ur referring to natasha owens just stop she is doin good for herself not that she can't keep a man she just dont put up wit their s*** leave it alone
or

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

They don't put up with hers
Hooka

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

She will be back with Ethan in a week !
wow

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

may I ask who are yall talking about?
redo

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

I think her and Ethan need to just be together there is obviously something still there for the both of them people need to just stay out of it for once
To redo

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

No it's not that people involved themselves with Ethan and Natasha's relationship, she just couldn't stop screwing around on him. But I'm pretty sure Ethan doesn't want her back. Natasha has ruined every relationship he has had because she's jealous and she claims to be miserable with him but yet doesn't want anyone else with him she needs to grow up.
SADIE

Lake City, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Personally i just think she has some growing up to do. Whenshe gets a little older she will realize she doesnt have to have constant attention. I think she needs to gain a little more self confidence and become happy with herself then maybe things will start working out for her. That and become independent. Stop looking for guys to take care of her and be able to take care of herself without a man. She will become stronger and maybe wont feel like she needs to have someone all the time.
jealousmuch

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

SADIE wrote:
Personally i just think she has some growing up to do. Whenshe gets a little older she will realize she doesnt have to have constant attention. I think she needs to gain a little more self confidence and become happy with herself then maybe things will start working out for her. That and become independent. Stop looking for guys to take care of her and be able to take care of herself without a man. She will become stronger and maybe wont feel like she needs to have someone all the time.
Well Sadie it looks like you obviously envy the girl or something you took time out of your day to start this post about her looks like YOU have some growing up to do
completely agree

Greenbelt, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

I agree with Sadie. She needs to grow up.
SADIE

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Envy, i think not. Nice looking out though. Im just shedding some light to her situation. Maybe if enough people let her know the things she does are...well actually i dont even have a word fitting enough, anyway, maybe she will straighten her act up. Lets just call me "taking time out of my day" or "envy" as you like to refer to it as an attempted intervention of some sort. Just because I dont kiss her butt and tell her its all "their" fault. Im just being the same type of friend to her that she is to me. Your welcome.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car accident @ Baptist Valley????? 36 min JW wow 6
sheena rife (Jan '12) 40 min sheena 21
Jonathan Redmond (May '10) 1 hr Really 13
Morgan McGee 1 hr dang 12
Who will be the write-in council member in Ceda... 12 hr sade 273
yes you will 12 hr love always 224
Single,gay or bi boys (Apr '11) 14 hr hes here and queer 92

Search the Richlands Forum:
•••
•••