Next Last
carmelita brown

Richlands, VA

#1 Mar 18, 2011
anyone know jeff stiltner? if you do then you know what im talking about
maybe

Richlands, VA

#2 Mar 18, 2011
How old is he and does he have two sons?
Reality Check

Richlands, VA

#3 Mar 18, 2011
Why would anyone want to air such dirty laundry on a public forum -- and use their real name?

I really doubt you'll find the therapy you're looking for here. Good luck.
carmelita brown

Richlands, VA

#4 Mar 18, 2011
49 and yes he does. he just caused me to ACCIDENTLY roll out of his pretty blue x-terra this morning in raven in front of traffic. hes such a sweet brilliant man dont you think? im such a dumb ass for even trying to discuss anything with him
carmelita brown

Richlands, VA

#5 Mar 18, 2011
Reality Check wrote:
Why would anyone want to air such dirty laundry on a public forum -- and use their real name?
I really doubt you'll find the therapy you're looking for here. Good luck.
i am not looking for thearpy from anyone on here. women like myself should watch who they trust and hell yeah ill tell anyone who i am theres nothing to hide on my side
someone

Richlands, VA

#6 Mar 18, 2011
i heard a lot of bad things about him and the women hes been with
Reality Check

Richlands, VA

#7 Mar 18, 2011
Two words: self respect. It's a dying concept...
another

Richlands, VA

#8 Mar 18, 2011
Ryan Dye is another abuser.
4 sure

Cedar Bluff, VA

#9 Mar 18, 2011
Carmelita, you are a Ho & probaly deserved what you got. Anyone letting their 13 year old daughter sleep with a 18 year old isn't much......
Thank you

Oakwood, VA

#10 Mar 18, 2011
You freaking disgust me!!! So because someone may sleep with several men and may or may not allow their daughter to do things that are not appropriate that she should be beat or killed. You are probably a sick freak that beats woman. Therapy sounds like something you may look into!!!!
Thank you

Oakwood, VA

#11 Mar 18, 2011
Oh and that message is to the brilliant 4 sure lol!!!
Reality Check

Richlands, VA

#12 Mar 18, 2011
4 sure wrote:
Carmelita, you are a Ho & probaly deserved what you got. Anyone letting their 13 year old daughter sleep with a 18 year old isn't much......
No one deserves abuse, despite your opinions on parental morality. What's worse, I'd bet you're a woman, too...
yep

Natural Bridge, VA

#13 Mar 22, 2011
Jeff haha really how silly is this dude he is married in case u didnt know or maybe u do? leave that mess of a man alone lol shew nasty!
a richlands woman

Saint Paul, VA

#14 Mar 23, 2011
Hello!! this place does not have a lot of respect for women period, whether they work, or stay at home. Men here think woman are unequal posessions, some women have become used to the abuse whether it be verbal/ or physical this is 2011 and women should be treated better and not settle for some of the things our elders had to endure, be proud to be a woman stand up for yourself and what you know is right and don"t lower your standards to get a man, remember that's why God created women Adam could not do it alone and men of today can't either. So women of Richlands maintain your self-respect and if you find a man here worthy fine if not branch away and find out how it is elsewhere
just another female

Richlands, VA

#15 Mar 26, 2011
yep wrote:
Jeff haha really how silly is this dude he is married in case u didnt know or maybe u do? leave that mess of a man alone lol shew nasty!
not jeff jr. im talking about the 49 year old father who is just as bad or probably much worse
wow

Pascoag, RI

#16 Mar 26, 2011
I have been Abused as well. My boyfriend was a cheater and each time he was caught he would hit me or choke me or watever he wanted to do. He lived with me n our kid while another woman was giving him money and payin his bills all the while he was taking money from me...i wasnt giving it to him. i can tell u frm first hand experience...it doesnt get better only Worse!! He has moved on n is wit
tha chick that he was messin with...which is
wat he shouldve done frm the beginning
instead of putting his hands on me. The abuse started out verbal, n thn led to physical violence ontop of him cheating as well. I now can pick up the pieces of my life n my kids life n work through this. Pleas get out. It wont change. They dont change. I didnt love myself enuff to stop it til after it was gone too far. Thank God im alive to speak on it. i thought one nite he broke my neck...i was afraid to move. noone deserves to b abused in anyway, no matter the citcumstances. God bless you all!!
Blank

Clintwood, VA

#17 Apr 11, 2012
wow wrote:
I have been Abused as well. My boyfriend was a cheater and each time he was caught he would hit me or choke me or watever he wanted to do. He lived with me n our kid while another woman was giving him money and payin his bills all the while he was taking money from me...i wasnt giving it to him. i can tell u frm first hand experience...it doesnt get better only Worse!! He has moved on n is wit
tha chick that he was messin with...which is
wat he shouldve done frm the beginning
instead of putting his hands on me. The abuse started out verbal, n thn led to physical violence ontop of him cheating as well. I now can pick up the pieces of my life n my kids life n work through this. Pleas get out. It wont change. They dont change. I didnt love myself enuff to stop it til after it was gone too far. Thank God im alive to speak on it. i thought one nite he broke my neck...i was afraid to move. noone deserves to b abused in anyway, no matter the citcumstances. God bless you all!!
And yet..you CHOSE this guy, you CHOSE to stay with him and even CHOSE to make kids with him!! While you probably did like most women and passed up a hundred decent guys to get with this loser to begin with! Typical....
Another women

United States

#18 Apr 11, 2012
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>And yet..you CHOSE this guy, you CHOSE to stay with him and even CHOSE to make kids with him!! While you probably did like most women and passed up a hundred decent guys to get with this loser to begin with! Typical....
Gotta admit your right on that one! It's her fault and she stayed so that allowed him to do that. Can't feel sorry for someone who allows that plus she said he moved on! If ANY man did that to me there mother would b meeting them at the hospital. There r good men out there there's just some dumb women who like to get beat
Matt Griffith

Whitney, TX

#19 Apr 11, 2012
Anyone dumb or arrogant enough to post comments like this in an open forum and seek supporters is someone that probably deserves to get smacked in the mouth.
not the matt g i know

Tazewell, VA

#20 Apr 11, 2012
Matt Griffith wrote:
Anyone dumb or arrogant enough to post comments like this in an open forum and seek supporters is someone that probably deserves to get smacked in the mouth.
And you ought to be ashamed of yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Narc Alert 25 min I agree 3
Jim & Michelle Love 9 hr car in need of paint 9
school closing early 21 hr Elsie Gundo 1
lisa church Sun wondering 22
Inflatable sex dolls at Walmart! Aug 19 DoLittle 3
corner mart Aug 18 will do again 41
Food Lion Parking Lot (Jun '10) Aug 17 Walmart 10

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance