Early morning shooting in Honaker

Early morning shooting in Honaker

There are 15 comments on the WCYB story from Nov 29, 2012, titled Early morning shooting in Honaker. In it, WCYB reports that:

They tell us one person was shot somewhere in the neck. That victim was taken to Clinch Valley Medical Center in Richlands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCYB.

blake

Lebanon, VA

#1 Nov 29, 2012
who was it that got shot in honaker last night and who done the shooting

“guitar man”

Since: May 10

newark, Oh

#2 Nov 29, 2012
has anyone heard anything yet? appreciate someone filling us in when ya get a chance . we r in bristol at the hospital with someone and have family that way. thanks to anyone
looked on wcyb

Lebanon, VA

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Says it is a woman nmed Sertta cole and she is at bristol medical center from swords creek area ...was a domiscic call
Who

Washington, DC

#4 Nov 29, 2012
looked on wcyb wrote:
Says it is a woman nmed Sertta cole and she is at bristol medical center from swords creek area ...was a domiscic call
I know a girl named Seretta Cole. I guess she is prolly in her early to mid 20's. I am pretty sure they live down that way. What happened?
someone

Cedar Bluff, VA

#5 Nov 30, 2012
WCYB says Seretta was the one arested. Cceck WCYB TV .com where you can get the latest news from thats where i went and read it.
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a girl named Seretta Cole. I guess she is prolly in her early to mid 20's. I am pretty sure they live down that way. What happened?
anonymous

Birchwood, TN

#6 Nov 30, 2012
The mother is named seretta and so is the daughter that got shot
really

Suitland, MD

#7 Nov 30, 2012
So the daughter is the one that got shot? I was tryin to figure out who got shot. I looked at wcyb and it told who the shooter was but not the victim. But yea i know them. The mom and daughter are both named seretta.
chick

Richlands, VA

#8 Dec 1, 2012
25 year old female named Seretta Cole was shot in the chest not the neck. She was from Miller Creek in the Swords Creek area. She was brought to CVMC and later Med-Flighted to BRMC in critical condition. I know these are the facts but I can't say how I know. Just trust me.
really

Suitland, MD

#9 Dec 1, 2012
chick wrote:
25 year old female named Seretta Cole was shot in the chest not the neck. She was from Miller Creek in the Swords Creek area. She was brought to CVMC and later Med-Flighted to BRMC in critical condition. I know these are the facts but I can't say how I know. Just trust me.
Thank you for the info. I was concerned. Do you have any idea how she is doin?
chick

Richlands, VA

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Haven't heard anything recently, but I do know that she was in extreme critical condition that night. It is a wonder it did not kill her, it really is.
really

Washington, DC

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Takin a .38 to the chest that close cant be a joking matter.
Richlands Gal

Richlands, VA

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Has anyone heard anymore about this
really

Capitol Heights, MD

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Richlands Gal wrote:
Has anyone heard anymore about this
Yes, I would like know how Serreta is doing. I went to school with her and her brothers. I would appreciate if it very much if anybody knows how she is doing, if they would let us know. Hope she is ok. I know she has a child. I hope she comes through this ordeal and can heal ok.
very sad

Richlands, VA

#14 Dec 4, 2012
She's out of the hospital and doing a lot better
really

Capitol Heights, MD

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Ok that is really good to hear. I am glad she is doing better keep.us updated if it aint too much trouble. Thank you for ur response.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Son Of GOD is Coming Back 1 hr yuck 4
Needs an older gay man tonight (Nov '12) 2 hr adam 28
Dr. Knapp weight loss clinic, where is it now? (Dec '11) 2 hr Shelia 8
MATHEW nelson 3 hr lol8 4
Levi Goins (May '13) 4 hr Patty 12
Danny Brown 6 hr Yeah 23
Quick Weight Loss Center 7 hr weight loss clinic 1
Cops and EMTs in front of Clinch Valley 18 hr curious 11
More from around the web

Richlands People Search