Chris Looney Parents Killed

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#22 Nov 2, 2010
I just know he's slime along with his new gf who tore a family I know up..drugging and stealing thousands of dollars...that is a fact!
Seriously

United States

#23 Nov 2, 2010
Just because someone is slime as you say and a homewrecker does not make them a murderer and yes I do know they have no idea who did it and I also know they gave tons of people lie detector tests including Chris and they checked his alibi for the night it happened. I understand he may not be a well liked person but as far as his parents go he should be left alone. Hes been through one of the biggest nightmares I can think of, especially knowing what the killer did to his mom. So as far as that goes if you cant have the decency to leave him be over that at least have enough respect for the dead to leave their son alone.
Giveitarest

Gate City, VA

#24 Nov 2, 2010
Just Curious40 wrote:
I just know he's slime along with his new gf who tore a family I know up..drugging and stealing thousands of dollars...that is a fact!
Unless you have absolute evidence and proof of someones guilt in such a horrific crime I would refrain from making accusations. It more or less seems as though you're a friend or family member of the "girlfriends" husband/ex-husband or whatever the case may be.

Trying to slander and exact revenge this way is childish and just wrong. 2 people are dead and there are many people that are deeply affected by this tragedy. I believe the police should bring you in for questioning to see what information you must have to make these accusations.

Chris's parents death have nothing do with his relationship. Just because someone may not be the "moral" compass you lean towards does not make them a murderer of their own parents.

Grow up and get over it is my advice and since you are so convinced of his guilt then you need to go to the police and tell what you know if anything and stay off Topix gossiping like a jilted ex.
keya

AOL

#25 Nov 2, 2010
they need to bring in a Psychic to the Pizza Plus...
keya

AOL

#26 Nov 2, 2010
also here are some names..psychics like Nancy Weber, Noreen Renier, Phil Jorden...these psychics work with police to solve murders. Look up their web sites and read about them.
keya

AOL

#27 Nov 2, 2010
Noreen Renier sounds like the one i would seek out if i ever neeeded a psychic...seriously the family should try this.
just thinking

Richmond, VA

#28 Nov 2, 2010
Seriously wrote:
Just because someone is slime as you say and a homewrecker does not make them a murderer and yes I do know they have no idea who did it and I also know they gave tons of people lie detector tests including Chris and they checked his alibi for the night it happened. I understand he may not be a well liked person but as far as his parents go he should be left alone. Hes been through one of the biggest nightmares I can think of, especially knowing what the killer did to his mom. So as far as that goes if you cant have the decency to leave him be over that at least have enough respect for the dead to leave their son alone.
I don't no him I'm not talking bad ab no one I No any can pass a lit detector test and they don't stand in court. And people can take up for anyone. What I don't understand is y couldn't they hurt whoever done it u work there u no the stuff u can use to hurt someone u can't tell me no one can.
Seriously

United States

#29 Nov 2, 2010
I dont even know what you were trying to say.
Seriously

United States

#30 Nov 2, 2010
Are you trying to ask why Valerie and Harvey didnt defend themselves? Harver was attacked as soon as he walked out the door and Valerie probably thought it was Harvey coming back in the store when the door opened so why would she have been preparing to protect herself? Why try to say they should have protected themselves?
Seriously

United States

#31 Nov 2, 2010
Harvey not Harver01
just thinking

Richmond, VA

#32 Nov 2, 2010
How Do u no that. No one knows what happened really but whoever done it.
haha

Richmond, VA

#33 Nov 2, 2010
You are right no one Nos how they died but the people how done it and God. Hopefully it will com out soon.
why

Richmond, VA

#34 Nov 2, 2010
I think everyone What's to no who done it and y they done it but we will never no I wish we did. I think if we known we would be surprised.
why

Richmond, VA

#35 Nov 2, 2010
keya wrote:
Noreen Renier sounds like the one i would seek out if i ever neeeded a psychic...seriously the family should try this.
I like this idea. They really should do this. I'm going to check out there page And read more ab this.
Widows Mite

Richlands, VA

#36 Nov 3, 2010
why don't someone recommend this to the owner of Pizza Plus and to the cops?
MyeohGawd

Cedar Bluff, VA

#37 Nov 3, 2010
Did H. and V. have Life Insurance? Has the mother of Chris's baby been exonerated? She would have stood to gain the most with H. and V. deceased and Chris in jail for life. Even settling for a fraction of what any insurance company would pay out under these circumstances would set someone up for life. Just asking...
elizabeth deakins

Abingdon, VA

#38 Nov 3, 2010
whoever thinks that getting on here and discussing something like the murder of 2 very wonderful people is just about immature. grow up and do something with ur lives. i didnt meet chris until after his parents death but i think its a shame that he cant go on with his life without all this crap. we just had a baby who is going to grow up without her grandparents and it is a shame that she will be faced with all this nonsense. her father is cleared of everything..why cant we move on and focus on the fact that there is a murderer on the loose. noone gains anything from their deaths.
as for mine and chris' lives...it's noone business but our own. my marriage was over long before he came along. all the lies and accusations are just that..lies. be a man or woman and come talk to me face to face. everyone makes mistakes but we are moving on in life. grow up and do the same.
poop

Abingdon, VA

#39 Nov 3, 2010
screw you all peoples
elizabeth deakins

Abingdon, VA

#40 Nov 3, 2010
Just Curious40 wrote:
I just know he's slime along with his new gf who tore a family I know up..drugging and stealing thousands of dollars...that is a fact!
wow..this has to be my former in laws. grow up. i havent been on drugs or stealing thousands of dollars....i wish u were as smart as either of u think u are...sean me and chris know the truth and thats all that matters. at least sean knows who his real family is now..u guys are evil selfish people who deserve the miserable life u live....the real criminals are the deakins that live in west virginia..thATS why they are going to jail and neither chris nor i are in jail.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#41 Nov 6, 2010
elizabeth deakins wrote:
<quoted text>
wow..this has to be my former in laws. grow up. i havent been on drugs or stealing thousands of dollars....i wish u were as smart as either of u think u are...sean me and chris know the truth and thats all that matters. at least sean knows who his real family is now..u guys are evil selfish people who deserve the miserable life u live....the real criminals are the deakins that live in west virginia..thATS why they are going to jail and neither chris nor i are in jail.
well when someone does a search for criminals on the internet they see your name too btw Elizabeth Deakins There's a current capias for you right now in the state of Virginia if you didn't know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assault & Battery 18 hr Zach 10
Details of governors visit to SWCC? Tue SHHH_Do not speak... 1
If I wear pants, will I go to hell? (Sep '11) Tue Eternal truth 139
Ed haines Tue X Tenant 4
C-Low Jones Mon conserned 1
Can anyone confirm ?? C-Low Jones Mon conserned 1
The Little creature in Bandy (Jun '14) Sun Chris 48

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages