Since: Apr 09

Richlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2009

Actually this thread isn't as bad as most of them, I do think it is inappropriate to talk bad about this place,(Like about the Administrator) She is a very good boss, I admit I've had my ups and down's with her but let me tell you it makes me respect her so much more, because i know she honestly cares about the residents and the employee's, I wouldn't ever come on here and talk bad about her because she truly is a good person, she has a heart for her job as well as the CNA's, I respect her.

Pinky i was just stating an opinion hun, you didn't offended me nore my job. You stated yours also. So post as much as you want.
PINKY

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

I dont know any of these people and feel sorry that i made these statements the assisted livings I deal with are up north not in this area just did not want hurt anyone I know someone who has family there and they are pleased with the care and the staff. but I will be more careful of anything I put on here in the future.
Dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

Pinky I am sure that alot of us speak before we think alot and I know that these indidvudals both the residents and employees have alot put into these places and that noone should be so quick to judge on things they know nothin about.
whatever

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2009

The administrator at golden age has let the title go to her head... you guys do realize she is just a LPN but this new title has her thinking she is all that... which she already thought that before the job come back down to earth honey... no one is better than anyone else.. we are all equal in "his eyes" right??
haha

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2009

whatever wrote:
The administrator at golden age has let the title go to her head... you guys do realize she is just a LPN but this new title has her thinking she is all that... which she already thought that before the job come back down to earth honey... no one is better than anyone else.. we are all equal in "his eyes" right??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA AND HAHAHA...HA!The administrator is a hott piece of ass and i'd love to bend her over!!! You all are just jealous of her.
lmao

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2009

whatever haha aka Jennifer Maynard, You are so full of it are you mad because you got fired from golden age?? must be mad and jealous of the administrator! lol get a life honey and grow up and stop being so damn childish.
just so you know

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

jennifer maynard didnt get fired from golden age so get over it.. and her and sherri are really good friends..maybe you are jealous. amanda jackson who did get fired b/c you didnt want to work the weekend..and if this is samantha you know the reason jennifer quit.. haha is amanda jackson get it right..lmao is amanda or samantha one of the jackson twins..on and jennifer and sherri were seen together today talking and laughing i was there i saw.. get a hobby!
just so you know

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

sherri is a good person. she doesnt let her workers slack..you all need to lay of her! she would help anybody that she could.
samantha

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

jennifer was a great worker.. she never got FIRED my god people(ahj)get over it!
The Real Samantha

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Jennifer maynard stop using my name i never once said anything on this thread about you being a bad worker!!!! I know you are a good worker and i loved working with you, You were one of my favorites to work with until you Quit your job.
The Real Samantha

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

My last name isn't Jackson either honey! And don't compare me to a drug addict, Jennifer. i'm far from it. And you know that as well as i do.
The Real Samantha

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

I never posted that as lmfao I don't know who the f*ck it is i know for a fact you didn't get fired, And well this thread i could careless about because it's drama drama, he says she says this persons whatever....lol Honestly Jennifer i just found out about this damn topix shIt a few weeks ago, And started reading everything that is on here!!!!! now i started posting on it only because my name was brought into this. I'm the only Samantha who works at Golden age and i know it's you using my name saying that, But i never said you was a bad worker i think you were a great worker, if i was going to say shIt like that honey i'd say it to your face and not behind this damn computer, I know where the hell you work at as do you know where i work, So therefore I have nothing more to say here, Now Please Jennifer stop using my name, Because i'm not posting a on these threads as you. So stop.
The Real Samantha

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Oh and Don't compare me to AMANDA JACKSON Non related to her at all!!!!! If i was i wouldn't admit it either lmfao

Since: Apr 09

Richlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Actually i am the real Samantha and i don't care who know's it yes i've posted comments on thread's on here, but i've never started them I'm not related to Amanda Jackson, And nore have i came on here using fake names, I won't use my fake name i use this one and this one only. Jennifer i never said nothing bad about you, Just like when people where talking about you on the other thread i took up for you and told them why you quit Golden Age that it was not because of Drug's. Now if i had something to say to Jennifer i would say it to your face, But i have never said one bad word about you. and i won't do it.
curious

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Does a Stephanie work there?
i am jenn

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

hey sam i never used your name this is the first post i have left on this page. i dont have a problem with sherri or anyone that works there.i loved working with you to! and thanks for taking up for me you are a true friend! unlike many i have known in the past! i was using my own name until someone started using it as well lol. sherri was good to me! and for the comparing of you and amanda well you know how i feel about that girl lol! samantha is a very pretty girl! and samantha, amanda has nothing on you!!
i work there

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

stepanie works at mayfair not golden age

samantha also quit and so did her sister
cheerleader

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Mayfair has and had several Stephanie's employed at that facility.

Since: Jun 09

JEWELL RIDGE VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Honey21 wrote:
I just want to know if anyone knows any information about it? because i was looking to get a family member of mine in there?
I use to be an employ there and its the best of what this area has to offer. unless they have changed its a private pay facility which means they take no medicaid or medicare.. they r very good workers there and some that just shouldnt be there u should really look into in home care where u can watch out for ur family member more closely but if u do put them in golden age visit a lot the patients that have regular visitors get taken care of better cause they know someone is watching out

Since: Jun 09

JEWELL RIDGE VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

employee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yes you will 1 hr always 233
Who will be the write-in council member in Ceda... 1 hr crazy crazy crazy 292
Who is she? 2 hr Jenn 4
I saw a girl sneeze snot all into the lettuce b... (Apr '12) 4 hr Mmmmmm 6
Going to be working there for a few months 4 hr travlngrl411 6
Daddy's Paying Child Support 8 hr My Opinion 1
What happened to Curtis Automotive? 11 hr in the know 12

Search the Richlands Forum:
•••
•••