Shannon Brent Waddle
Mi ol Mo

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2012
Why does it show him booked in Haysi other than his wife being A Taz County Deputy!Why protect such trash?It should have also listed minor!That's as far as I will go on that!
Heard

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2012
His wife Angie Anglea Amanda wht ever she goes by has being selling his things including guns.Might want to watch who your selling things to!She is as fake as her hair color.Isn't this like husband 4?Wht taste! Always rem.Karma's a BTCH!
Woe

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2012
Why has it not been in the paper?All other charges like so against others,Maybe dealing with a minor?Maybe?
Good Guy's can wear Black

New Hope, VA

#4 Apr 13, 2012
I am in total Shock at all this!! What can be so messed up in a guys head to have a HOT lil wife like Annette and do something so messed up? What the hell? If I had Annette to spend my private time with I wouldn't want or need anything else !! Annette babe! Sure wish I could get up with ya gurl! Dam
Really small town rumor

United States

#5 Apr 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="Good Guy's can wear Black"]I am in total Shock at all this!! What can be so messed up in a guys head to have a HOT lil wife like Annette and do something so messed up? What the hell? If I had Annette to spend my private time with I wouldn't want or need anything else !! Annette babe! Sure wish I could get up with ya gurl! Dam [/QUOTE]
Annette is not hot she cheated on shannon with a 70 year old man with a limp! All she is is a drug addict whore! Maybe you should realize they have been divorced for a while before u comment such stupidity! Oh let's not forget she lost custody of all the kids cause she was supplying them
With drugs! There is some true facts! As for him there is not a dime of evidence expect the girl statement maybe you guys should know the facts before u open ur mouths! This is the small time drama I moved away from!!
As for his current wife she is exactly that trash and a user would not surprise me if she was out selling his stuff she has been married like four times!
Woe

United States

#6 Apr 15, 2012
No rumor sweetie,evidence is a
Fact.Sorry to
Even hear of this.But he sits in Haysi regional Jail as we speak.Child doesn't deserve to be hurt not your own!
Really small town rumor

Manhattan, KS

#7 Apr 15, 2012
What evidence do you think they have?
Woe

United States

#8 Apr 15, 2012
Really small town rumor wrote:
What evidence do you think they have?
I need not go into this any futher ok.Hospital records and testing is plenty.Sad sistuation is all I can say 4everyone involved.Good Day!
Really small town rumor

Manhattan, KS

#9 Apr 15, 2012
Wow funny thing is nothing was found during hospital exam and the actual kit hasn't come back yet! Needless to say again rumors and trust me I know more about this case than you may think that is why I commented.
Woe

United States

#10 Apr 16, 2012
Ok well the truth will be found right?Why did they have to look 4 him so hard?Then stayed over night in the hospital due to tryn to hurt himself?I'm sorry once again for the innocent!
And

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2012
Why wouldn't his wife stand by him them?because she was at the hospital as well!She moved out the very next day!Knw more than you may think but I won't go any further cause this site is not place for it!
And

United States

#12 Apr 16, 2012
You refer to her as that girl?You are talking about his Own!
Really small town rumor

Manhattan, KS

#13 Apr 16, 2012
She could not afford to pay the rent so they moved to a cheaper place since his mother helped her move out and she does stand by him just work will not allow her to see him due to her job!

As for him being hard to find he was at his house the whole time just he tried to kill himself so he couldn't exactly scream out " hey I am here" the truth will come out you will see they have not even assigned a prosecutor to the case cause they don't have enough evidence they are holding him till the results come back from lab! But I'll agree him trying to kill his self wasn't the smartest thing but put urself in his shoes if u truly didn't do something and ur oldest daughter accused u of this it would rock ur world! I am not saying I agree with his behavior but everyone needs to look at the girl making the claim she even posted a pic of her and her dad shannon on her fb saying she missed him after she accused him of rape! Ppl wake up she wanted her dad out of the way cause he wouldn't let her do what she wanted! I'm sorry if I was raped I wouldn't post a pic of the rapist on fb saying she missed him ! Just wait till the stuff comes out
Funny

Greenbackville, VA

#14 Apr 16, 2012
Yeah ok no child would think of such! To make up there were photos of her take at the hosp as well as evidence take your exactly right all will come to light best of luck' Gonna need it!His wife sold some of his guns to a x felon What Law Enforcement we have theses days!!Shes a joke!
Guns

United States

#15 Apr 18, 2012
Who exactly is she selling the guns too? She is denying even selling the guns and started crying!
Well

United States

#16 Apr 19, 2012
Guns wrote:
Who exactly is she selling the guns too? She is denying even selling the guns and started crying!
His name is Barry And layed the carpet in the apartment she rents and yes he's a convicted felon!His mom should go and ask for the guns sheigjt get a surprise!
Well

United States

#17 Apr 19, 2012
If your not guilty why cry?Her days coming!
Well

United States

#18 Apr 19, 2012
Her mother n law didn't move her the co workers did! She is just as big of a joke as those that think his daughter is lying! Have nothing else to say but wht we sow we all will reap.
bull

United States

#19 Mar 1, 2014
Two years ago my life was ruined and evidence is back and he is guilty.and that pic was taken right before the abuse thank you very much. I wouldn't lie like that. So everyone that called me a liar can kiss my ass. I have been through more pain than y'all have. So everyone that likes to talk about my life should shove it. It's none of your business. Oh it's in the paper now. Look him up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tommy peak 59 min i know him 28
Low life men 1 hr KRL 37
El Mars Deleted 1 hr Really 6
Has anyone heard from Charlie miller 16 hr Bobby Joe mullins 1
Variety Mobile Homes in Abingdon (May '10) Mon mom to 4 39
Is Richlands Hardee's Cheating Customers? Mon Amanda B 1
Money preacher Sun Eternal truth 35

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance