Austin Johnson, Is he a player?

Posted in the Richlands Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
me me

Richlands, VA

#1 Feb 16, 2011
Is Austin Johnson a player, or is he honest in his relationships?
big sis

United States

#2 Feb 19, 2011
Don't put my lil brother on this topix sh**! His a great person with a good head on his shoulders. I highly suggest u find someone else to put ur attention on!
you r an ahole

Richlands, VA

#3 Feb 19, 2011
me me wrote:
Is Austin Johnson a player, or is he honest in his relationships?
This guy has overcome a lot and has come a long way toward improving his life. Play with this.......
u r an ahole

Richlands, VA

#5 Feb 19, 2011
black wrote:
They are better kids that don't even play ball that's. better then him,,,,you can take a can of black paint and paint there a** black and they think there all of it,,,,how many games did richlands win this year,,,they had 20 win seasons before,,,I watched all them boy from big creek and there all the same <quoted text>
You must be a McGee fan.......
really

Richmond, VA

#6 Feb 19, 2011
Y r u hatin on a kid dats doin somethin wit his life bc of tha color of his skin? Is that the only thing u can find wrng with him? Well mr johnson sounds as if u r doing a fine job with yaslf. Dnt let othas ingorance bring u down. Black is beautiful, as is any otha race God sees fit to create. Good luck to you. Continue being a strong young black man with talent n dreams...bc without that u wouldnt have nething to strive towards...ignore ignorance.....b proud of who u r n ur heritage. God Bless you and your family!!
black

United States

#7 Feb 19, 2011
Im a big creek fan ahole
u r an ahole wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a McGee fan.......
big sis

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2011
black wrote:
They are better kids that don't even play ball that's. better then him,,,,you can take a can of black paint and paint there a** black and they think there all of it,,,,how many games did richlands win this year,,,they had 20 win seasons before,,,I watched all them boy from big creek and there all the same <quoted text>
it figures someone like u would say something like that! Your sad and pathetic! Your the type of person who thinks it would make u feel better about ur lil sad pathetic life to try and put someone who will make something of themselves down! Regardless of wat u say he is a great kid and will go far in life! His went his whole life with people like u who have no future trying to put him down but his stronger then that and regardless of wat anyone says about him he will be the greatest becus he has the heart and drive to make it past whatever is thrown his way! So continue to say wat u want about him but u not bothering us none becus ur beneath us we walk over people like u! Run ur mouth and say watever u want that will make u feel more of a man but deep down u know ur just a worthless pathetic boy wishing and hoping one day u can make something of ur pitiful life! Becus regardless my brother has a future while ur stuck trying to make sense of ur present! We let u keep hating that just means his doing something right!
big sis

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2011
black wrote:
Im a big creek fan ahole<quoted text>
yea its obvious!
u r an ahole

Richlands, VA

#10 Feb 19, 2011
black wrote:
And your cousin is your girlfriend.......and your momma is also your sister.......
really

Richmond, VA

#11 Feb 19, 2011
Sweetheart...u r correct ppl that show such ignorance is so beneath u...idk u, but I knw how close minded this place is...And they hate change. Ur bro would b n tha spotlite eitha way...if he was doin bad, it would b somethin about tha blck boy bein a trouble maker...n wit him bein talented, well we knw they blamin that on race 2...he is bein judged by his character, but by one thng...tha color of his skin...these ppl dont matta...continue to make thm hate. Show them how strong their ignorance mkes u guys....shake it off!!! Lol
really

Richmond, VA

#12 Feb 19, 2011
Ps..typo...should hav said he is not bein judged by his character
big sis

United States

#13 Feb 19, 2011
really wrote:
Sweetheart...u r correct ppl that show such ignorance is so beneath u...idk u, but I knw how close minded this place is...And they hate change. Ur bro would b n tha spotlite eitha way...if he was doin bad, it would b somethin about tha blck boy bein a trouble maker...n wit him bein talented, well we knw they blamin that on race 2...he is bein judged by his character, but by one thng...tha color of his skin...these ppl dont matta...continue to make thm hate. Show them how strong their ignorance mkes u guys....shake it off!!! Lol
. Its good to know that theres actually people with hearts here lol! Thank u so much for ur support! He really is a good kid I'm so proud of him thank u for takin up for him!
Curious

United States

#14 Feb 19, 2011
big sis wrote:
<quoted text>. Its good to know that theres actually people with hearts here lol! Thank u so much for ur support! He really is a good kid I'm so proud of him thank u for takin up for him!
...u r vry welcome. I stand firm n wat I believe n. Just no that not eryone is full of hate...n again u dont knw me, but I will continue to stand up for ur fam wher ignorance is concernd...racism is jus ppl showing their ignorance. n by allowing ourselves to stoop to their level gives them wat they want....so remain strong. U do hav soneone n ur corner...god bless
Likem

Richlands, VA

#15 Feb 19, 2011
I believe in adversity builds charachter. These boys have a lot of charachter and are very likable.
fan of you

Richlands, VA

#16 Feb 20, 2011
austin seems to be a great kid with a beautiful personality and a great ball player dont ditch him because you are jealous of him.noone even answered the original question that brought his name up in the first place and as far as been a player i say to austin follow your heart dont let how you treat women ruin your beautiful personality if the young lady you are with is what you want be true to her and stop goin after other girls if one of the other girls you like is truly what you want go after her and let the girlfriend go its just a chance you would have to take just take a good look at all your options. i see you are popular with the ladys so dont waste it, pick you one with a good reputation whose parents have taught them moral values and that has a nice personality dont let the fear of what someone may do for revenge cost you happiness or cost you to lose what you have truly wanted for ever. i think with your personality sweetness and looks you can get the girl you want just be patient respectfull of that girls values and most of all faithfull even if it means no sex from noone, that type of girl is worth waiting for and a blessing to be able to call my girlfriend noone else has had and i know i dont have to worry about her getting drunk and cheating on me. theres to many diseases out there the most scarry aids so in this day in time it should mean alot to a guy to have a nice young lady to call there own.
knows him

United States

#17 Mar 16, 2011
Austin is probably the biggest player in richlands! Just bc hes "engaged" to a little girl dont mean nothing. He still goes around screwin diff girls every weekend..come on mac when u gonna get it threw ya big head u aint the only girl???
hehe

New Hope, VA

#18 Mar 17, 2011
they say black peoples d*cks are the biggest...thats a lie :)
wow

Richlands, VA

#19 Mar 21, 2011
hehe wrote:
they say black peoples d*cks are the biggest...thats a lie :)
hahahahahaha
richlands

Oakwood, VA

#20 Mar 24, 2011
black wrote:
well let me tell u somethings. im a richlands fan and richlands is the best. u shouldnt be haten one the color of some ones skin. i people like u should keep ur nose in ur on business. and austin johnson is the best. so quit haten on black kids got it.
richlands

Oakwood, VA

#21 Mar 24, 2011
knows him wrote:
Austin is probably the biggest player in richlands! Just bc hes "engaged" to a little girl dont mean nothing. He still goes around screwin diff girls every weekend..come on mac when u gonna get it threw ya big head u aint the only girl???
how do u no he goes around screwin other girls u aint there holdin his hand. and quit haten the fact that he is engaged to a girl. if they r happy then let them be got it. austin is the best guy in the world u could ever meet. he has respect for his friends and family. and last time i checked he is very popular and well liked at richlands high school. so keep talkn ur crap. people like u just need to grow up and quit haten on him just becuz of his skin color and his carreer. and fine somethin better for ur self then sitten on ur lasy hind in and bein a racist. racist like u r the very people richlands hate. so keep talkin ur crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deplorable & proud 3 hr used 80
Who's that girl? 4 hr Richlandsbest 7
Looking for lonely bored wife's that just want fun 7 hr Eternal truth 54
Where is Regina McKinney 10 hr gman 14
How old was you 10 hr Julie 4
Job Hunting @ JENMAR (Sep '09) 11 hr Mr Robot 16
About some one 12 hr Jimmi jam 2

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance