First Prev
of 6
Next Last
richlands chic

Richlands, VA

#1 Dec 12, 2009
is a picec of crap !!!!!!!!! i cant belive mel ball is dating him . but i guess junkies belong together
second that

Richlands, VA

#2 Dec 13, 2009
I wouldn't want to date him...his wives/girlfriends don't fair so well...
What was I thinking

Port Republic, VA

#3 Dec 13, 2009
I totally agree! I dated him at one time and he's not worth picking up out of the road!!!!
Just Wondaring

Bluefield, WV

#4 Dec 13, 2009
Is this the same Rocky Underwood that they so called killed his girlfriend & 2 babies. He was fixing drugs in the kitchen & caught the house on fire. It killed his girlfriend & his 2 kids. It also killed his girlfriends nephew. I also heard he had something to do with his wife Brandy Perkins death. Said that they thought the truck she was in was tampered with & everyone believed he had something to do with it. It may not be true. I have hread it from so many people. If it is true. I think he needs to be in jail. He dont need to be out on the streets. Has anyone else ever hear any of this before. It may not even be the same Rocky Underwood. If it is then your friend needs to stay as far away as she can from him. He is not someone I would trust to be around. If it is the same one I am thinking about.
yeah right

New Hope, VA

#5 Dec 14, 2009
He'll be back in jail before you know...he's just that smart
second that

Richlands, VA

#6 Dec 14, 2009
I'm sure its the same one. Driving that new truck (bought with the insurance money) without a licence. It's in his Daddy's name.

He's blowed through all that money the insurance gave him. He's down to selling off the stuff he bought to support his nasty little habbits.

He could have turned out to be an alright person if his parents would have made him mind. But they were afaid of him and let little rocky do what ever he wanted.

He's got another guy (Chris) a bit older than him driving that truck (also on a suspended license). Chris has also stolen from his parents. So he wouldn't mind to do it to you.

Rocky underwood would do anything to anyone to get what he wants. It's a wonder he's still got a pecker to poke...girls watch out this guy is NASTY and it's be hard to tell what he's got.

I don't know how he'd gotten away with causing the fire that night. There should have been evidence to point it was a meth explosion. I do know that the cops would have wanted to nail him to the wall for it... it's a shame those kids died in that fire. I hope he thinks about it, I hope he can't get it out of mind even when he's doped out of his head. I hope that it haunts in day and night.

I don't think he had anything to do with Brandi's death. Just happened to be dating her at the time.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from him and the people he hangs out with. They've got bad news all over them.
blue fan

Port Republic, VA

#7 Dec 14, 2009
he is a piece of crap i heard the reason he got away with the deaths is that he wore a wire on a bunch of people if you live anywhere near him you better lock your doors
get a clue

Richlands, VA

#8 Dec 17, 2009
FIRST of all.. there was an investigation into the fire at that house by several different law enforcement agencies.. SECOND.. there was no meth fire yes he may be a druggy but that wasn't the reason the fire started... there was a leak in the roof leading behind refridgerator in kitchen which shorted out the socket and started a fire..... the family received money from a lawsuit against the owner of the home due to the incident which was settled out of court in Tazewell County .. get your facts straight people
misery loves company

Warrenton, VA

#9 Dec 17, 2009
what is wrong with you people? Hasn't the boy been through enough?He lost his children in a fire and if there was any probable cause what so ever he wouldn't have got a red cent.who are you people who are thriving off of this boys suffering?Take a good look in the mirror for CHRIST SAKES!Dig around in your closet for alittle while and see what you find.If I lost my children in a horrific fire I guess I would want to stay blowed out of my head too.GET A LIFE!YAW ARE SICK!
melody ball

Warrenton, VA

#10 Dec 17, 2009
richlands chic wrote:
is a picec of crap !!!!!!!!! i cant belive mel ball is dating him . but i guess junkies belong together
U NEED TO CHANGE THAT TO RECOVERING JUNKIE BITCH! I'VE BEEN CLEAN FOR 6 MONTHS!
Paxtons_N_Austin sMommy

Cedar Bluff, VA

#11 Dec 30, 2009
I like Mel but i dont know what the hell she is thinkin, Rocky is a piece of shit that should be rotting in jail..he might as well have straight murdered his gf and babies, he wouldnt go back in for the littlest one, he only made sure he got out. and to you "Misery loves company" you are so damn ignorant!!! for one the piece of shit stayed "blowed out of his head" BEFORE he KILLED his children in that fire, thats HOW it freakin happened he was cookin meth!!! and as far as anyone thriving off of his suffering, he has to BE SUFFERING for someone to be thriving off of it, you probably dont even know the details! did you know that he didnt even try to get them out, or go back in there for them, he made sure he got the only person he cared about or loved..HIS DAMN SELF, so as far as im concerned he is a piece of shit and so are you for taking up for his baby killin pathetic ass!!!
la la

New Hope, VA

#12 Dec 30, 2009
he used to be my supplier

till he messed up and fried his rugrats

love ya

mean it
cortney

United States

#14 Jan 12, 2010
I don't give a shit what yall have to say about him but that was my family in the fire and I don't appropriate dumb ass people saying things that that they have no clue what there talking about..keep my family out of your damb mouths!!

“My opinion matters to me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15 Jan 16, 2010
People do change but this one. He is and will always be a piece of crap if you ask me. And Courtney as unfortunate as it may be its hard for anyone to warn another person about the type of person this douche bag is without talking about your family at the same time.

But I grow up next to him and his mom and dad are about the most ignorant parents on the face of the earth. I can say this if he a person was ever going to change you would think that loosing his family like that would have done it but NOPE made him worse, and this is why I think all crack heads should be rounded up and taken to an island of their own so people like your family aren't effect by there drug use.
do I know you

Oakwood, VA

#16 Jan 17, 2010
Dowhatalike....do I know you...my initals are NJH...brother's are TLH...I'd have to know you if you grew up in hillcreek!

Location hidden

#17 Jan 17, 2010
do I know you wrote:
Dowhatalike....do I know you...my initals are NJH...brother's are TLH...I'd have to know you if you grew up in hillcreek!
Im sure you do, and yes I know you are your brothers, why do you ask?
do I know you

Oakwood, VA

#18 Jan 17, 2010
just wondering who you are?
me too

New Hope, VA

#19 Jan 17, 2010
im wondering who both of u are i grew up in hillcreek and cant figure out the initals do either of u still live there
Do I know you

Oakwood, VA

#20 Jan 17, 2010
My dad is Junior and my uncle is Steve...

Location hidden

#21 Jan 18, 2010
I personally do not care who either of you two are or if you know me or not. And no I actually found it necessary to move out of mom and dads house once I graduated high school and didn't feel the need to buy a home there nor could have found the land to built a home in Hill Creek.
I simply came to this thread and stated my opinion on the TOPIC of this thread and that is that. I did not do that to reconnect with old school bus mates.
Sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Smith Autozone manager 6 hr Oh yes 15
Kortnee byrd 7 hr LOl 4
Daniel Horton 7 hr mama 2
Good looking girl at Hunters Ridge 8 hr Badbarbie 4
anyone know Anthony Adkins 8 hr Net 4
Carol and Lonnie McClanahan are Snitches 12 hr Mhmmmm 2
Melissa Robinette 15 hr my goodness 10

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance