bonzo3

Lebanon, VA

#84 Feb 2, 2013
this is not the only food pantry with problems!
that

North Arlington, NJ

#85 Feb 2, 2013
Is true the food pantry is greedy to be a not for profit organization
missie

Penn Laird, VA

#86 Feb 4, 2013
well a new week has arrived and I wonder what will transpire at the GS Food Pantry. What dirty deed will Moon do to the poor folk? What will be seved for dinner today and the rest of the week will it pizza off the rich man table as lazarth had to eat? Well I will go now so much drama I can't hardly stand it. Did anyone that is posting on here deside to go over and be the watch dog for the poor?
people that need help

Penn Laird, VA

#87 Feb 5, 2013
well was over at GS food pantry today and there were a lot of people there. couldn't tell what was being given away boxes and bags no date couldn't see much. lot of people stirring around parking lot full of cars as was the extra one that they use over from the valero station.
leroy

Bridgewater, VA

#88 Feb 7, 2013
well have seen no new post on the GSFP have they cleaned up their act over there or did someone or thing shut it down?
Curious

Bryans Road, MD

#89 Feb 7, 2013
I was wondering is the pantry a place you volunteer or is the people working there employees? I know they have community service people working there. This lady I know goes there almost everyday to work but I didn't know if she was working or just giving her time to help. It's very rare to find someone volunteer like that, I'm just curious.
disapointed

Richlands, VA

#90 Feb 7, 2013
whats the point?? nothing will change! sometimes you just get tired of trying!
leroy

Bridgewater, VA

#91 Feb 7, 2013
disapointed did you go over there today?
Ithink

Richlands, VA

#92 Feb 7, 2013
People get food on Tuesdays and Fridays.
disapointed

Richlands, VA

#93 Feb 7, 2013
no i didnt go i had to work . but i hope they did better by people this time.did anyone on here go??how was the food they gave out??
its a shame.

Cedar Bluff, VA

#94 Feb 7, 2013
I went there while I was out of work I had just had a baby and could barely afford gas to go back and forth to the doctor bc I had to be on bed rest so long and couldn't work they told me I was a liar that I had to have some kind of income to still have power well that was none of her business what so ever I had borrowed the money from my parents only until I got back to work to pay them back ( & i did) Needless to say she denied me and I didn't get their help. It's a shame bc I wasn't lying and I could understand if I had been but I desperately needed the little help and she called me a liar that I was doing just fine for myself.
hum

Raven, VA

#95 Feb 8, 2013
seems here like we have some vengeance issues here..understandable to get hot around the collar from time to time..but don't go ballistic,try and topple people,institutions that are really not harming everyone.People need that food pantry..forgive and forget...
hum

Raven, VA

#96 Feb 8, 2013
here twice,typo.no,really,anger can go unchecked,cause people to do things they might regret later on.speak up for yourselves,when you think people are doing you wrong..on the right level.this is called bushwhacking,character assassination,not fair battlefield tactics!!
not here

Washington, DC

#97 Feb 8, 2013
l just disk they wouldnt put all the good things back for themselves!! make my trips looking much better! but yet tell the young workers not to do it,don't be doubled Minded!Doesn't look good!!
Mad Hound

Charleston, WV

#98 Feb 8, 2013
They have two sets of rules there one for the workers and there families the other for people that really deserve it. Also bunch of dope heads doing there community service there.i would rather starve who knows what those needle junkies have passing around.
leroy

Bridgewater, VA

#99 Feb 9, 2013
well is there anything new at GSFP any one seen anything heard any new? Hum: I read your post what were you trying to say?
Ballistic

Raven, VA

#100 Feb 9, 2013
I was trying to say,for people to cool down,before they go ballistic about matters that aren't worth going to war about!People have been called liars,thieves,crooks on this site! If it isn't true,it's libel,and if it is true,it's a matter between them,the RMA that sponsors them!
Carrot top

Hurricane, WV

#101 Feb 9, 2013
Ballistic wrote:
I was trying to say,for people to cool down,before they go ballistic about matters that aren't worth going to war about!People have been called liars,thieves,crooks on this site! If it isn't true,it's libel,and if it is true,it's a matter between them,the RMA that sponsors them!
if you can't handle the truth stay off this forum nothing but trash over there.
Ballistic

Raven, VA

#102 Feb 9, 2013
I'm not saying that I know every person that volunteers there is honest.It would be my own opinion if I guessed they were honest or dishonest.If the place goes under,who will run it with a perfect mechanism? It will be the same old,same old,over and over again.
disapointed

Washington, DC

#103 Feb 10, 2013
missie wrote:
well a new week has arrived and I wonder what will transpire at the GS Food Pantry. What dirty deed will Moon do to the poor folk? What will be seved for dinner today and the rest of the week will it pizza off the rich man table as lazarth had to eat? Well I will go now so much drama I can't hardly stand it. Did anyone that is posting on here deside to go over and be the watch dog for the poor?
you can make fun of the poor all you want but remember what goes around comes around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little General 5 min Golden Glove 17
People Of Oxford Squares 12 min I know alot 6
Jason White 16 min Jerrys 3
CONVICTED FELONS wanting a second chance 37 min truth 45
corruption in tazewell co 40 min that it 46
Local BBQ 4 hr check it out 4
Freedom Ministeries church (Aug '13) 6 hr anti Christian Ta... 38
More from around the web

Richlands People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE