2. For the time frame of this murder within a 7 min window someone had to have had this planned out. This was not a spur of the moment thing. If the plan was to sit and wait out when they where ready to leave to attack they would have had to be there long before 11:30pm because normal closing hours are from 10pm-10:30pm. This would mean the person/persons would have been in place watching any time before 10pm. Now from another point of view. If someone knew that things were running late and about what time they would be leaving that’s different because then it would be someone who knew them and knew how things were that night. Which comes to.
3. Did Val or Harvey call anyone from 10pm-11:22pm from any phone? Cell phone? Pizza Plus phone? Can a trace be made on cell phones in the area of calls made between 10-11:22pm, did someone call pizza plus between those times to confirm they were in fact closed?
4. Harvey was found outside at the back door. Now the question is was he attacked from someone from the outside of the store, or was he attacked from someone from inside the store? How was he laying?
5. Security system, Security Cam hangs from the ceiling, From things I have gathered this Cam did not work and had not worked for a long time.
Which comes to.......
Did this person know the cam did not work? If so how? Former Worker? Worker? Family of worker? Family of deceased?
6. If the killer/killers were driving they most likely would not simply pull up to pizza plus...
They would park somewhere else in the area, without making things to obvious
Now let’s see what options we have.
1. Car wash = someone pretending to clean there car out after hours?
2. Bank across the street = But then they might be afraid someone would think they were robbing the bank.
3. Muffler shop – Very open area, good view , lots of light not an idea spot
4. Food City – Which brings us to the hill toward Pizza Plus from this parking lot Pizza Plus, is in perfect view. Did someone park here and walk down to pizza plus, or did someone else park here and wait to pick up who ever committed the crime?
5. Maybe there was no car involved at all; did the killer/killers live so close they could walk to and from the crime scene in a matter of minutes?