Seahawks' Leroy Hill arrested again o...

Seahawks' Leroy Hill arrested again on suspicion of marijuana possession

There are 2 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Feb 28, 2012, titled Seahawks' Leroy Hill arrested again on suspicion of marijuana possession. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

According to a report provided by the Atlanta Police department, Hill was arrested for marijuana possession early Saturday morning after police dogs confirmed the smell of an illegal substance emanating from his apartment while performing random floor checks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

#1 Feb 29, 2012
Random floor checks? What happened to the fourth amendment? All this over a harmless plant! We are becoming a police state!
Sheik Yerbouti II

Moses Lake, WA

#2 Mar 14, 2012
No $*($!

Random Floor CHECKS???

I think those stupid cop's should go out and bust some real criminals. This is absolutely crazy to even hear that this happens in the United States. I am really shocked by this! The Atlanta PD should return some of the tax payer dollars they spend. They obviously have to many cops wasting time. Think of the MONEY in legal fee's this crap cost the City of Atlanta.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eat All About It: Barracuda Coffee grows; Share... Oct 14 Filbert 1
Tri City Ski & Snowboard SWAP & SALE at TRAC, P... (Oct '06) Sep '16 Kennewick skier 34
News Energy Northwest plans Richland solar center, w... Sep '16 Solarman 1
News Body found along railroad tracks near Tri-Cities (Dec '09) Aug '16 Dot 44
News Jehovaha s Witness conventions planned in July ... Jul '16 Anchor07 1
News New study finds global warming, melting sea ice... (Sep '14) Jul '16 IB DaMann 12
Anyone wanna talk? (Mar '16) Mar '16 CHICKEN PEOPLES 1

Richland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richland Mortgages