Trial for Kelli Anne Jacobsen Could S...

Trial for Kelli Anne Jacobsen Could Start in 2013

There are 1 comment on the KVEW-TV Kennewick story from Jun 12, 2012, titled Trial for Kelli Anne Jacobsen Could Start in 2013. In it, KVEW-TV Kennewick reports that:

The trial of the babysitter accused of manslaughter in the death of a one-year-old Richland boy could start as late as January of 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVEW-TV Kennewick.

whatthe

Vancouver, WA

#1 Jun 13, 2012
This trial is crazy.. This is a judge allowing for continuances without a witness list or name even provided of the so called expert from the defense from another state a def lawyer sayin the victims mom now being prego a yr later is reason to push the trial back. This is craziness! The vic has rights too! Tye defendant didnt name anyoje else & was the only one alone with the child. 1+1=2 .. I bet if if it was that judge's grandson they would make this def lawyer be professional, prepared, & not allowed to jerk ppl around with an "expert" who hasnt even review the info or agreed to testify on their behalf..#acountability!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eat All About It: Chuck E. Cheesea s making tra... Wed Robsmomm 1
News Kennewick strip club owners want to sell liquor... Dec 10 Pasco Isalost 1
Cops license to commit murder on our citizens (Mar '15) Dec 4 policePigs 14
News 4 Gypsy Jokers club members arrested in Kennewi... (Apr '08) Nov 23 Pendleton John 85
Vasectomy Sep '17 Julius 2
Field of Love (Jan '13) Aug '17 Ross Fox 3
News Drone view of Bateman Island brush fire Jul '17 a misleading troll 2

Richland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richland Mortgages