Trial for Kelli Anne Jacobsen Could Start in 2013

Jun 12, 2012 Full story: KVEW-TV Kennewick

The trial of the babysitter accused of manslaughter in the death of a one-year-old Richland boy could start as late as January of 2013.

Full Story
whatthe

Portland, OR

#1 Jun 13, 2012
This trial is crazy.. This is a judge allowing for continuances without a witness list or name even provided of the so called expert from the defense from another state a def lawyer sayin the victims mom now being prego a yr later is reason to push the trial back. This is craziness! The vic has rights too! Tye defendant didnt name anyoje else & was the only one alone with the child. 1+1=2 .. I bet if if it was that judge's grandson they would make this def lawyer be professional, prepared, & not allowed to jerk ppl around with an "expert" who hasnt even review the info or agreed to testify on their behalf..#acountability!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Taxes By Tracie (Feb '10) Wed ex customer 19
It might be payback for the robocops Feb 21 Insider 11
Fewer animals in our shelters Feb 17 squeezers 2
Judge rules against florist who didn't want to ... Feb 16 Not Yet Equal 43
New study finds global warming, melting sea ice... (Sep '14) Jan '15 SpaceBlues 9
Avian flu causes emergency poultry quarantine i... Jan '15 Stupid Eating Habit 1
Five Disgraced Business Owners Who Learned That... (Aug '14) Nov '14 Fa-Foxy 45
Richland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:27 am PST

NFL11:27AM
Raiders plan to meet with Ndamukong Suh next week