Grandmother guilty of robbery

Grandmother guilty of robbery

There are 2 comments on the WWMT-TV Kalamazoo story from Aug 11, 2006, titled Grandmother guilty of robbery. In it, WWMT-TV Kalamazoo reports that:

An Eaton County jury has found a West Michigan grandmother guilty of two counts of armed robbery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWMT-TV Kalamazoo.

cheryl

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2006
I am trying to find out what happened in Olivet on August 11. Some people are saying their was a child that got critically hurt and now they are saying she is dead. Some are saying it was drug related, and some say there was a meth lab there. But I cannot find any news source about it. I drove by and saw the sheriff there and the crime scene. But that is all. Now there are rumors. Someone needs to go on tv and make some sort of statement. Because people are very upset in Olivet.
Kim

Ionia, MI

#2 Sep 27, 2007
wow that is confusing hope you find out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Would you support medical marijuana? (Mar '08) Jul '17 Stephy 26
Borgess Antique Mall Galesburg - JUST FYI (Oct '12) Oct '16 Smitty49083 40
any one know wrifton graham? (Oct '11) Sep '16 Neighbor 2
News Fantasy fun for a weird and wonderful weekend i... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Christians In Nam... 2
News Judge gives Kalamazoo Co. green light to sell w... (Oct '14) Aug '15 ray 2
when you die Eastwood where will your soul spen... (Aug '15) Aug '15 rebel111 1
News Five arrested in Kalamazoo County triple homici... (Mar '07) May '15 shawn 472

Richland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richland Mortgages