@Melissa_Storms: OMG People of Richla...

@Melissa_Storms: OMG People of Richland Center, WI. Go back to Drivers Ed!! U...

Posted in the Richland Center Forum

Since: Nov 09

Tomah WI

#1 Oct 8, 2010
You are right, but RC could help the situation!! Too many uncontrolled intersections, and how about that ANTIQUATED 4-way stop at the courthouse intersection?? I have seen traffic backed up to GABLES restaurant 2 full blocks away!!
Who cares

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 30, 2011
It's a small town. It's a normal thing. Use the back roads by the bowling alley If it's that big of a a problem.
POd taxpayer

Prairie Du Sac, WI

#3 Nov 21, 2011
Go back to driving school fer sure. I've never seen a town with such blatant traffic offenders. Slow down but don't actually STOP @ a stop sign or just drive right through all together, pass on double yellow, do NOT stop for school bus lights.
The intersections ARE controlled. DO 'YOUR' PART!
And as far as it being a small town - SO WHAT - it gives NO ONE the right to break the law! Driving is a privilege NOT a right. And esp. some of the elderly who have NO business being on the road. After they hurt someone is NOT the time to whine & complain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richland Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Standing behind your word urban acres nursery (May '13) Jul '16 no fruit for my g... 8
News Trumpeter swan population soaring in Wisconsin (Mar '16) Mar '16 USA today 1
Review: Southwest Tech Richland Outreach Site J... (Dec '15) Dec '15 dreed 1
Julie Jean (Wunnicke) Schwartz (Sep '09) Jul '15 mary knothe 3
Puppy mill puppies confiscated? (Mar '07) Dec '14 Eva Wall 27
Local Politics Do you approve of Dale Schultz as State Senator? (Mar '12) Aug '14 vince 2
Review: The Richland Observer (Jun '14) Jun '14 Pat Stahlhandske 1

Richland Center Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richland Center Mortgages