Wisconsin High School Basketball - Ri...

Wisconsin High School Basketball - Richland Center trounces Pio...

There are 4 comments on the MaxPreps story from Mar 5, 2006, titled Wisconsin High School Basketball - Richland Center trounces Pio.... In it, MaxPreps reports that:

The Richland Center Hornets basketball team scored 78 points and held the visiting Pioneer Westfield Pioneers to 54 in the Hornets non-league win on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MaxPreps.

Bill Johnson

Pardeeville, WI

#1 Mar 6, 2006
I think that the Pioneers will kick some serious butt next year because they have a young guy named Steve Swensen. That kid has got to be the best three point shooter in the confrence, wait the state.
Greg Jimmer

Pardeeville, WI

#2 Mar 6, 2006
yeah in response to that stevey wonder guy, they have a young stud that goes by the name of GOD. this kid is going to be the actual next Michael Jordan. he won't be stoped.
God

Pardeeville, WI

#3 Mar 27, 2007
this is the first time on this site for me. i really appreciate what mr.jimmer said about me. but really my sport is one they call baseball. i through the four seam the two seam the slider the curve the knuckler the change up and i am also working on the sinker and the slurve and the knucklecurve and the always devistating screwball.
Spanky

Pardeeville, WI

#4 Mar 27, 2007
i dont mean to brag but i will be the next brett favre. i hit a kid in the head in the back of my class and damn near knocked him out. i am six foot four and about two twenty. i have a full head of hair the women love me and i through the ball about eighty yards in the air. i live for football. if anyone would like to come and see me at my scouting day is welcome. it will be held at the westfield high school in westfield wisconsin. so if you want to see the favre airapparent, come on up to westfield on April 11 2007. i am twenty six years old, i hold multiple football records back in my hometown. i was a trackstar. ran the 100 meter in 9.8. i threw the shotput at right about sixty seven-eight and high jumped seven feet in the air. come watch me perform at westfield in April.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richland Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Standing behind your word urban acres nursery (May '13) Jul '16 no fruit for my g... 8
News Trumpeter swan population soaring in Wisconsin Mar '16 USA today 1
Is it Muscoda or Riverdale? (Feb '06) Feb '16 Swan 8
Review: Southwest Tech Richland Outreach Site J... (Dec '15) Dec '15 dreed 1
Julie Jean (Wunnicke) Schwartz (Sep '09) Jul '15 mary knothe 3
Puppy mill puppies confiscated? (Mar '07) Dec '14 Eva Wall 27
daughters of dr.sannes (Jan '06) Aug '14 noreen 3

Richland Center Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richland Center Mortgages