Man arrested after Whitney Point bar ...

Man arrested after Whitney Point bar fight

There are 2 comments on the Press & Sun-Bulletin story from Feb 24, 2014, titled Man arrested after Whitney Point bar fight. In it, Press & Sun-Bulletin reports that:

A 23-year-old Richford man was charged with felony second-degree assault after a fight in the Half Time Lounge on Main Street in Whitney Point, according to the Broome County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press & Sun-Bulletin.

roseyoungstewart

AOL

#1 Mar 16, 2014
I hate that sort of thing happening here, in town 2 stupid barflys disagreeing on something unimportant.. just like kindergarteners.
CNY

East Syracuse, NY

#2 Mar 19, 2014
Is Whitney Point the "big city" for Richford residents? I would have thought it'd br Dryden...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lifton, Helming Bills Could Bring Tax Relief in... Jul '17 CNY 1
News How to visit a nudist camp (Aug '07) May '17 private stink eye 76
Dryden Taxes, Water & Sewer all going up Apr '17 Leaving NY ASAP 1
News Does Lansing Have a Voice in the Natural Gas Cr... (Feb '17) Feb '17 walkerny 1
News Richford man arrested on DWI charge (Nov '14) Nov '14 lynn 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Jun '13 Deborah 200
News 9/11 Brings Enhanced Security to US-Canada Border (Oct '11) Mar '12 Fellow Canadian 3

Richford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richford Mortgages