Man killed trying to cross U.S. 41 in front of Country USA grounds in Oshkosh

Jun 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Oshkosh Northwestern

The northbound lanes of U.S. 41 were closed for about two hours early today after Winnebago County authorities say a 20-year-old man was killed when struck by a vehicle while trying to cross the highway in front of the Country USA grounds.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Friend

Menomonee Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

I can't believe this. I've known him since I was in 1st grade. Really sad to lose him. I hope he gets everything he's ever wanted up there. Rest in Peace, bud.
ExRepublican4ver

Oshkosh, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

Friend wrote:
I can't believe this. I've known him since I was in 1st grade. Really sad to lose him. I hope he gets everything he's ever wanted up there. Rest in Peace, bud.
Wow your friend was a real dumbass!Crossing a busy highway is not a smart idea.
Aaslkj

Beaver Dam, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

Someone just died and you're calling them a dumbass? Obviously it wasnt a smart decision, but seeing at how people's lives are affected by this, you shouldn't have said that. Do you really think that his family and friends don't know the consequences of his actions? They dont need to be reminded of his bad decision making by someone who has no idea what kind of person he is.
kimfromkimberly

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

ExRepublican4ver wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow your friend was a real dumbass!Crossing a busy highway is not a smart idea.
you must be the dumba__ for writing such an insensitive thing, at such a horrible time in a families life. Really shows your intelligence level.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richfield Discussions

Search the Richfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) Fri Jaimie 6,972
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jun 12 Slam 449
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun 12 Judge 88
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
Contact6 uncovers shady practices at Wisconsin ... (Mar '10) Feb '14 John Rhode 28
•••
•••
•••
Richfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Richfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••