3 dead, 4 injured in accident

3 dead, 4 injured in accident

There are 7 comments on the WDJT story from Mar 29, 2009, titled 3 dead, 4 injured in accident. In it, WDJT reports that:

Three people were killed in accident in Washington County. Deputies were called to the scene on Highway 164 just north of County Highway Q in Richfield just before 9:00 am Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDJT.

hailey

Port Washington, WI

#1 Mar 31, 2009
i will mis the people that died because cara was my best frien we had sleepovers every weekend
hailey

Port Washington, WI

#2 Mar 31, 2009
i miss her alot she was a good friend
hailey

Port Washington, WI

#3 Apr 2, 2009
she gave me presents on my birthday and i gave her presents back
hailey

Port Washington, WI

#4 Apr 2, 2009
she was a really good friend to me

Since: Feb 08

Sussex

#5 Apr 8, 2009
:(
Justice

Big Rapids, MI

#6 Apr 18, 2009
So sorry to hear about the loss of your best friend. I lost a best friend once too.

I have been praying for you and all the people that are sad over the loss of such wonderful people. I knew 5 of the people in the car and am very sad, too.

I'm sure there are a lot of people that love you very much. Whenever you feel sad, talk to them, and they can help you feel better.
hailey wrote:
i will mis the people that died because cara was my best frien we had sleepovers every weekend
hailey

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Feb 9, 2010
its been a year now and cara is in heaven
we celabrate the good times she was here
we are always bffl cara luke and karel love you guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Milwaukee man charged in shooting during failed... May '16 Toole 1
The Olkwitz Family (Jan '06) Apr '16 Lenora 110
News Laskowski would bring strong leadership to board (Feb '12) Mar '16 Kiernan 3
Thi Mar '16 The KDE Editor 1
Dump on Trump Mar '16 The KDE Editor 1
News Wisconsin cheese worth $70,000 found after thie... Jan '16 Fundieraisers 26
News Ex-student sentenced in $2M school fire (Jan '07) Jan '16 Vernon Lesner 20

Richfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richfield Mortgages