Cabela's payment decided

Cabela's payment decided

There are 1 comment on the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal story from Mar 9, 2008, titled Cabela's payment decided. In it, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal reports that:

Washington County this spring will fulfill its September 2005 pledge to pay $4 million to Cabela's for building a store in Richfield, county attorney Kim Nass said. via Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal.

Joan

Rochester, MN

#1 Mar 23, 2008
What a shame that we have to pay Cabela's to open a store here. That's tantamount to bribery and I dislike our county for participation in this practice. Cabela's is a well heeled company and certainly can afford to open a store anywhere it determines there is a market and they abide by fair practices and standards. I don't see that our county or village is better off for paying this company for being here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Olkwitz Family (Jan '06) Oct 12 Amy 112
Germantown Music Thread (Nov '15) Sep '17 Musikologist 3
News Dog found tied to tree behind pizza hut (Apr '17) Apr '17 Taylor 2
Donald David Beck (Feb '17) Feb '17 charity 1
News Contact6 uncovers shady practices at Wisconsin ... (Mar '10) Feb '14 John Rhode 28
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Richfield, WI (May '12) May '12 Patti 1
News Larson, Loth, Barney win contentious GT schools... (Apr '12) Apr '12 taxpayer 1

Richfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richfield Mortgages