Holly

Painted Post, NY

#1 Sep 12, 2010
Jason Gardner should rot in hell. Not only his he a drug addict, he is a pervert as well. He has been known to stay at peoples houses and touch little girls while they are sleeping. Keep a close eye on all girls you care about when he is around.
Local Resident

Clayton, NY

#2 Sep 15, 2010
is he out of jail??
curious

Nedrow, NY

#3 Sep 17, 2010
Ya I would like to know the answer to that question also. Is his girlfriend Hope Bond out of jail also?
unhappy with gardner

Haverhill, MA

#4 Sep 21, 2010
i have never met anyone as messed up as jason drugs sex and money is his life. he will steal from his family or anyone he knows, he will rape and beat any female to get his kicks, and do any drug you put in front of him. i have never seen him sober. i have never known of anyone who can stand him besides hope bond. he is a waste of space. and needs to get his shit together
unhappy with gardner

Haverhill, MA

#5 Sep 21, 2010
and last i knew he was looking at 25 to life in prison. and they won't let him out on bail because he is flight risk.
I agree

Nedrow, NY

#6 Sep 21, 2010
I hope you are absolutely correct on that "unhappy with gardner". I've heard conflicting stories whether he is out or not. He just robbed my family back in July and took alot of sentimental things with him along with out of the house while they were working, along with everything else he could carry. It was in the middle of the day and he had to have been inside for a few hours with all he stole from them. He is total scum - and he will never change. I hope you are right that FINALLY he will be put away for a long time and no bail. He's been doing this for many, many years and also hitting the same people over and over to rob. Hope he rots there.
X-friend

Horseheads, NY

#7 Jun 17, 2012
A total scumbag. Robbed my family after we let him stay with us for about 5 months. We didn't ask for anything from him. But he took well over 5000$ worth of things from our house and took them to Utica to trade for drugs. I hope he stays in prison until he has grey in his beard. POS
Forbes list

United States

#8 Aug 4, 2012
Jason gardner an hope use to be some hardcore heroin addicts huh
hes out

Elmira, NY

#9 Aug 5, 2012
i know for a fact that he is out of jail and last i knew hope was out also..also last i knew they were not together but who knows now
lol busted again

Bolivar, NY

#10 Aug 24, 2012
wasn't matter of time
doobie

Utica, NY

#11 Sep 5, 2012
unhappy with gardner wrote:
and last i knew he was looking at 25 to life in prison. and they won't let him out on bail because he is flight risk.
He was only given 1 1/2 to 3 years and is out and right back at it,,you figure it out,,,the justice system is all f..ed up
doobie

Utica, NY

#12 Sep 5, 2012
curious wrote:
Ya I would like to know the answer to that question also. Is his girlfriend Hope Bond out of jail also?
Hope never went to jail,
jbarber

La Puente, CA

#13 Dec 27, 2014
doobie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope never went to jail,
What does he do for a living? Where is he from? Just wondering if this is the same Jason Gardner I know. I need to know..
Ttt

New York, NY

#14 Nov 30, 2015
Holly wrote:
Jason Gardner should rot in hell. Not only his he a drug addict, he is a pervert as well. He has been known to stay at peoples houses and touch little girls while they are sleeping. Keep a close eye on all girls you care about when he is around.
Thats a lie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richfield Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baldwin man Kevin Allocco sentenced in rape ple... (Dec '08) 7 min Meat hooks 119
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 8 min rainmaker2016 17,839
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 24 min Lem 44,029
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 26 min Lem 336,043
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 29 min rainmaker2016 16,203
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 39 min silly rabbit 313,917
Chelsea Clinton is being groomed 50 min Community Disorga... 3

Richfield Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richfield Springs Mortgages