baffled

Mount Aetna, PA

#1 Aug 18, 2010
How would you convince a husband that his wife has been continuously cheating on him by sending naked photos of herself, numberous texts, etc. to another married man that she use to date over 20 years ago? The man she is texting is also married and she has caused a lot of problems in that 18 year relationship. Her husband completely believes her lies when she is caught and comes up with crazy stories. She is totally nuts. The sad part is her ex really loves his wife, but this woman won't stop texting him and it is causing problems in his marriage and her own husband his clueless that she is even doing this, even after he was told before. If you try to tell him he doesn't believe it. I offered advice and told the wife of the husband she is texting to call the cops on her. Thoughts please so I can share them with both parties involved in this woman's scandalous ways. They blocked the number but she always seems to find a way to contact the ex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Principal's alleged involvement confirmed (May '11) Mar '14 jts 2
Cocky' Valley cop incites rage (Sep '10) Jan '14 lady 12
Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Oct '12 Satisfied Mind 12
Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Dec '10 mrbuddy 7
Second person charged in infant ass..... (Jul '10) Jul '10 JunkE 9
Citizens collect food for local pet..... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Gladidontlivethere 6
Amanda's Gas Station in Liverpool (Oct '09) Oct '09 Cry2091 1
Richfield Dating
Find my Match

Richfield Jobs

Richfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richfield

Personal Finance