Miss Laura Spelich Named Ohio State C...

Miss Laura Spelich Named Ohio State Cover Girl

There are 4 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Mar 28, 2008, titled Miss Laura Spelich Named Ohio State Cover Girl. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

Miss Laura Spelich, daughter of Gordon and Glenna Spelich, Richfield, was crowned National American Miss Ohio Teen Cover Girl 2007-2008 at the National American Miss state pageant held in July at the beautiful ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

momo

San Francisco, CA

#1 Apr 11, 2008
u look very nice in the dress.Were did u get the dress.It seems to me that i want it.Some day i want to be just like u.I never had a pagent in my hole intire life.

“Just Watching the Parade”

Since: Jul 07

Akron

#2 Apr 11, 2008
I think it shows a lot of ingenuity being able to make a dress out of her grandmother's draperies like she did.
But, judging by the pictures, she's awake all night anyhow, what with her being a vampire and all.
Vamp Scamp Tramp

Massillon, OH

#3 Apr 11, 2008
B_Radley wrote:
I think it shows a lot of ingenuity being able to make a dress out of her grandmother's draperies like she did.
But, judging by the pictures, she's awake all night anyhow, what with her being a vampire and all.
Do you remember that "Gone With the Wind" skit on Carol Burnett?

“Just Watching the Parade”

Since: Jul 07

Akron

#4 Apr 11, 2008
Yes! All that's missing with Ms. Spelich's gown, is a curtain rod going across her shoulders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Akron 11 mins ago 4:55 p.m.Akron Police charge ... 22 hr Mr Shhhhh 1
News Feds OK plan to sell Norton Homes (Feb '08) Sat leechy 9
Who recalls Todd Hickman (akron) (Sep '11) May 22 Ledesv 68
guess who (Feb '15) May 20 USS LIBERTY 23
News Akron to sell Main St. buildings for project (Jan '08) May 19 Hippies 183
News West Side Neighborhood Watch May 19 Blue 1
News Fight against housing complex continues (Nov '16) Nov '16 Akron1415 1

Richfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance