Local Marine Passes Away

Local Marine Passes Away

There are 16 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Mar 16, 2010, titled Local Marine Passes Away. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

RICHFIELD, OH A courageous battle for survival by a wounded U.S. Marine from Richfield ended Tuesday night, when Gunnery Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

#1 Mar 16, 2010

Aurora, OH

#2 Mar 16, 2010
A true hero.Our heart felt sympathy to the family.May he rest in peace and his memory live on forever. We are grateful for your service & protection of our country.
Frank James

Dearborn, MI

#3 Mar 16, 2010
All gave some, Some gave all. We will not forget your service.

Lakewood, OH

#4 Mar 16, 2010
Sgt. Gilbert ..is now safe and sound and in a much better place beyond the stars

Milan, Italy

#5 Mar 17, 2010
Memorial for Sgt. Robert Gilbert. Feel free to express your thoughts

Valley City, OH

#6 Mar 17, 2010
Thank you Sgt. Gilbert for your selfless acts of dedication and patriotism. God bless.

Wooster, OH

#7 Mar 17, 2010
Semper Fi Mac.

Rest in Peace.

Wadsworth, OH

#8 Mar 17, 2010
I wish I had the proper words to express my condolences to the family and friends of Gunny Gilbert.
Please know that those of us who can help in your time of need will! It's the least we can do for such a fantastic Marine and wonderful person. Semper Fidelis, brother!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 17, 2010
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world, but the Marines don't have that problem" - Ronald Reagan
RIP in Gunny Gilbert as Taps play silently to you.

Cleveland, OH

#10 Mar 17, 2010
My heart cries.
A hero, never to be forgotten
Running Bet

Warren, OH

#11 Mar 17, 2010
When is the parade?
Parade Time

Warren, OH

#15 Mar 17, 2010
yes, a nice parade, while over weight blobs wave made in China Flags

Cleveland, OH

#16 Mar 18, 2010
Thank a veteran for protecting your freedom so that you are able to make stupid comments. RIP, Gunny - you are a true American HERO!!

Cleveland, OH

#17 Mar 18, 2010
Christians Dont Murder wrote:
People who kill for a LIVING, end up burning in Hell for eternity. The Bible says so. Don't like it, take it up with your religion.
It amazes me how people pick and choose what the Bible says. Thank a veteran for protecting your freedom to make stupid comments. There is a special place in Heaven for Gunny Gilbert for he is a true American hero.

Cleveland, OH

#18 Mar 18, 2010
American Idol wrote:
Happy Birthday to you,
You got shot, pew pew pew.
You took orders like a zombie,
and made some even richer Jews.
Have a little respect. You can also thank a veteran for protecting your freedoms, so that you can make stupid comments.
Margarita Maldonado

#19 Mar 18, 2010
Our sincere and heartfelt condolences to the Gilbert Family & friends, we'll be praying for all of you. Thank you Sgt. Gilbert for your service, dedication and patrotism. May you rest in peace soldier & HERO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Akron criminal defense attorney arrested in ste... 12 hr Al Anavar 1
News Man shot, injured by Akron police after attempt... Nov 28 Walking Boss 1
wino pete Nov 27 Thomas Turkey 3
News Akron man pleads guilty to murdering one woman,... Nov 24 Walkin Boss 1
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Nov 23 Akron Pigs 2
im pooping is back (Jan '14) Nov 22 lil Tyree 35
Mozenas' Restaurant (Nov '08) Nov 18 Cindy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richfield Mortgages