Emotional Homecoming for Marine Kille...

Emotional Homecoming for Marine Killed in Afghanistan

There are 9 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Mar 23, 2010, titled Emotional Homecoming for Marine Killed in Afghanistan. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

RICHFIELD, Ohio -- Hundreds lined route 21 and 303 through Richfield on Tuesday, some of them driving several hours to stand in a bitterly cold drizzle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Ron and Lara Perkins

Madison, OH

#1 Mar 23, 2010
May Sgt Gilbert Rest in Peace. It was an honor to have you protect our country. To his family God Bless You and May he bring you comfort in your time of loss.
Nick

Cleveland, OH

#2 Mar 23, 2010
He isnt a Sgt. He is a Gunnery Sergeant or GySgt. so if that could be changed if at all possible. RIP Marine. you will never be forgotten.
Mary

AOL

#3 Mar 23, 2010
Rest in peace Robert. and thank you for defending our country.You Will Never Be Forgotten.
Cpl Beddoe USMC 81-85

Trumbull, CT

#4 Mar 23, 2010
To the Gilbert Family, I'm sorry for your loss. We have lost a brother and a true American Hero! Another Marine reporting.. The Gunny is guarding the streets of Heaven now. He will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN! Semper Fidelis.
Future Soldier Westerhold

Louisville, OH

#5 Mar 23, 2010
I want to say thank you for what your son was able to do in his short time on earth. May he rest in peace and may God comfort your family in this sad time of loss.
Betty Carlson

Warren, OH

#6 Mar 24, 2010
sgt gunny is a huge hero. we love him and his family. God bless you all!!!!!!!
Proudly Patriotic

Wilkesboro, NC

#7 Mar 25, 2010
Extending deepest sympathy to the family and friends. What an honor it must have been to know this young man who had such a deep commitment and love for his country.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#8 Mar 25, 2010
Thank you...
Laynie

Toronto, Canada

#9 Jun 23, 2010
god bless your son and family. He is truly what a hero is..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt - Judge Carol Dezso, Summit County DR C... (Jan '16) 12 min Denise Dimengo 5
Obama Announces Sec Hagel's Replacement (Nov '14) Jul 16 Homeless Wino Pete 10
News Mall dweller sentenced for living in Rolling Acres (May '08) Jul 15 Mikermike 6
Nice France Jul 15 Zero 1
News 100 greatest summer concerts in Cleveland history May '16 Annie 1
Water conservation taxes assessed? (Sep '15) Sep '15 Grateful Dave 1
very kinky beastiality (Nov '14) Nov '14 p1xfri9gg 2

Richfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richfield Mortgages