Attorneys finish closing arguments in Cutts trial

CANTON: Prosecutors urged jurors this morning to convict Bobby Cutts Jr. of aggravated murder for the deaths of Jessie Marie Davis and her unborn child. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MLK

Norfolk, VA

#52 Feb 13, 2008
As a brutha, myself and all the other bruthas are praying for Mr. Cutts. We have a feeling he was set up. Remember how OJ was set up? The evidence proved him innocent and I'm sure this jury will come back with the same verdict and free Brutha Cutts.

I know myself and others were touched by Brutha Cutts testimony and how difficult it was for him. I know I had tears in my eyes when he was on the stand. Brutha Cutts will be thought of the same way we think of our civil rights leaders from the past.
Superfly

Westland, MI

#53 Feb 13, 2008
unbelieveable wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm... can you tell me exactly WHAT relevance that has to whether Bobby Cutts is found guilty of murder? Oh, and "relevance" means what does one have to do with the other. I know big words probably frighten you, and others on this forum.
It has absolutely no relevance to Mr. Cutts, I was simply answering Elkay's comment, you dope. Now if you liberal, politically correct people want to be fashionable, why don't you invite the Cutts family over for dinner next Thanksgiving. Please report the results on this forum.

“Suga Mama”

Since: Dec 07

Akron

#56 Feb 13, 2008
MLK wrote:
As a brutha, myself and all the other bruthas are praying for Mr. Cutts. We have a feeling he was set up. Remember how OJ was set up? The evidence proved him innocent and I'm sure this jury will come back with the same verdict and free Brutha Cutts.
I know myself and others were touched by Brutha Cutts testimony and how difficult it was for him. I know I had tears in my eyes when he was on the stand. Brutha Cutts will be thought of the same way we think of our civil rights leaders from the past.
Finally someone who feels me.
tell it

Apopka, FL

#57 Feb 13, 2008
MLK wrote:
IF YOU HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT THEAT OJ DID IT, THEN YOUR JUST A STUPID "BRUTHA" JUST BECAUSE HE IS BLACK HE SHOULD NOT GET A PASS. ITS TIME MINORITIES STOP USING RACE AS A COVER UP FOR WHAT THE DO.

HE KILLED HER, HE SHOULD PAY. NO COVER UP HE SENT THEM TO THE BODY YOU IDIOT
tell it

Apopka, FL

#58 Feb 13, 2008
BY THE WAY I AM A MONORITY
Just Me Over Here

Erie, PA

#59 Feb 13, 2008
Professor Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Exhibit A:
Sex with other women while married.
Exhibits B,C,D,E:
Failure to use protection when sleeping with single women while still a married man, resulting in pregnancy (again and again, ad nauseum.)
Exhibit F:
Having sex with another woman at you and your wife’s house while still being a married man.
Exhibit G:
Taunting your wife and the mother of your children by continuously engaging in extra-marital affairs.
Exhibit H:
Drinking all evening then meeting another girlfriend in the middle of the night before you were supposed to babysit your child.
Exhibit I:
Killing the mother of one of your children in front of that child.
Exhibit J:
Murdering the mother of one of your children.
Exhibit K:
Murdering one of your children.
Shall I continue, I could go on and on? I think I win, thanks for playing! The only thing you proved is your enormous stupidity.
The wolf will be a pussycat after this ordeal is over. If you only had Travesty Strikes Again and Suga Momma to help you out. Misery loves such company.
Couldn't have said it better myself, TY!!!
Just Me Over Here

Erie, PA

#61 Feb 13, 2008
abbey wrote:
CAN YA SAY,, BURN BOBBY BURN!!
The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, we don't need no water let the mf'r burn
Just Me Over Here

Erie, PA

#63 Feb 13, 2008
Suga mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally someone who feels me.
Feels you? They should be fittin you, fittin you for a damn straight jacket
Shaft

Westland, MI

#64 Feb 13, 2008
Sad in Summit wrote:
<quoted text>
Another ignorant comment which makes no sense... It cracks me up when people call you "politically correct" in hopes of it being a put-down. Who was sticking up for Bobby Cutts? Why would anybody want to invite the family over for dinner? Think before you speak... You don't make sense...
Go back to post #26, and maybe you can wrap your brain around what this discussion is all about. As my bro Superfly stated, it has nothing to do with Cutts, and everything to do with the Davis family.
Elkay

Akron, OH

#65 Feb 13, 2008
Superfly wrote:
<quoted text>
It has absolutely no relevance to Mr. Cutts, I was simply answering Elkay's comment, you dope. Now if you liberal, politically correct people want to be fashionable, why don't you invite the Cutts family over for dinner next Thanksgiving. Please report the results on this forum.
How in the world did you get the idea I supported Cutts from my post? I didn't support Jessie Davis' lifestyle either. BUT her lifestyle choices do not mandate her murder. His testimony didn't even make sense; let alone, those "poor me" crocodile tears he couldn't even muster up on the stand. Yes, Jessie had three pregnancies by the jerk, so obviously he gave her hope there might be a lasting relationship. She may have been naive, but he played her, as well as every other woman in his life. Even without the death of Jessie and HIS own child and the endangerment of his son, he is a poor excuse for a human being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ten indicted in Akron dog-fighting case 13 hr Duke For Mayor 3
I can tell you're Democrat Wed Undercover Brother 6
ANOTHER boosh for prez…. Dec 16 Undercover Brother 1
Senate Report on CIA Dec 16 Undercover Brother 4
Review: Rubber City Pizza Dec 14 unhappy customer 1
Tallmadge police arrest Akron man in theft of p... Dec 14 Lucas Mccain 1
very kinky beastiality Nov '14 p1xfri9gg 2
Richfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web