Attorneys finish closing arguments in Cutts trial

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

CANTON: Prosecutors urged jurors this morning to convict Bobby Cutts Jr. of aggravated murder for the deaths of Jessie Marie Davis and her unborn child.
Comments
1 - 20 of 50 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2008
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CFHS 1983

Maple Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

I wonder how long the jury will take on this?
Wool Over My Eyes

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

''People who are murderers don't take authorities to the body." WHAT A CROCK OF *%^& ! Dahmer and many other killers have in the past. He was a cop. He knew exactly what to do and how long to do it for to cover how he killed her and her baby.
Wool Over My Eyes

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

CFHS 1983 wrote:
Hopefully minutes...
Steve G

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

CFHS 1983 wrote:
I'm guessing there will be a verdict before the end of the week. Possibly even before the end of the day Wednesday.

I'm curious if any legal experts (that Legal Guy or Legal Man whatever his handle was ) could explain why the judge will not allow them to consider lesser charges like Manslaughter. Only aggravated murder or just plain murder. Doesn't that mean the jury could come back with a not guilty of murder verdict. Even if he is guilty of the other charges he wouldn't get a very long sentence. Where manslaughter would have at least been something like 5-10 years.

“Lohio Bound”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

It may have helped Cutts if he'd had a ha;f decent defense.... guess we'll hear soon enough.
Da Judge

Canal Fulton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Exhibit A:
Sex with married man on night of first meeting.

Exhibit B:
Failure to use protection while sleeping with married man resulting in pregnancy.

Exhibit C:
Again failing to use protection while sleeping with same married man resulting in yet another pregnancy (miscarriage).

Exhibit D:
And yet again failing to use protection while sleeping with same married man resulting in yet another pregnancy.

Exhibit E:
Leaving panties in married man's wife's drawer

Exhibit F:
Taunting married man's wife over affair with her husband.

The Jury finds Mr. Bobby Cutts Jr "absolutely 100% NOT GUILTY."

DON'T HATE THE PLAYA Y'ALL...HATE THE GAME...

Go Bobby Go!

and let this be a lesson to all young females...the wolf will act his true nature...he'll act as a wolf.
MLK

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Jesse is somewhat responsible by hoeing up with this guy.
yo-yo

Park Ridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Steve G wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing there will be a verdict before the end of the week. Possibly even before the end of the day Wednesday.
I'm curious if any legal experts (that Legal Guy or Legal Man whatever his handle was ) could explain why the judge will not allow them to consider lesser charges like Manslaughter. Only aggravated murder or just plain murder. Doesn't that mean the jury could come back with a not guilty of murder verdict. Even if he is guilty of the other charges he wouldn't get a very long sentence. Where manslaughter would have at least been something like 5-10 years.
i would guess that the deal was offered to him b-4 the trial started and he declined and decided to take his chances in the trial....now that the trial is complete, all previous deals are off....just a guess

“Suga Mama”

Since: Dec 07

Akron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Da Judge wrote:
Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:
Failure to use protection while sleeping with married man resulting in pregnancy.
Exhibit C:
Again failing to use protection while sleeping with same married man resulting in yet another pregnancy (miscarriage).
Exhibit D:
And yet again failing to use protection while sleeping with same married man resulting in yet another pregnancy.
Exhibit E:
Exhibit F:
Go Bobby Go!
and let this be a lesson to all young females...the wolf will act his true nature...he'll act as a wolf.
I like that!

“Suga Mama”

Since: Dec 07

Akron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

MLK wrote:
YES!
tell it

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

MLK wrote:
I DONT CARE IF SHE WAS THE MOTHER OF ALL HOES, IT IS NOT HER FAULT THAT HE DECIDED TO TAKE HER LIFE & DISPOSE OF HER BODY LIKE SHE WAS AN ANIMAL.

STOP BLAMING THE VICTIMS!

HER POOR CHOICES KEPT HIM IN HER LIFE BUT IT WAS HIS AND ONLY HIS CHOICE TO TAKE HER LIFE & HIS DAUGHTERS LIFE
tell it

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Da Judge wrote:
Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:
Exhibit C:
Exhibit D:
Exhibit E:
Exhibit F:
Go Bobby Go!
WHAT ABOUT HIS COMMITMENT TO HIS WIFE, WHAT DID SHE DO TO DESERVE ALL HIS CHEATING.

IF HE WOULD HAVE HONORED HIS WIFE NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

NO ONE HAS TO RESPECT YOUR RELATIONSHIP(MARRIAGE) BUT YOU AND YOUR MATE,

YOU ARE JUST AS EVIL AS HE IS.
Cdscott

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

This is for Da Judge . Wait till this happen to you or any one in your family . I think you will think different, If any thing he is a punk and a coward.
drstrangewrench

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

I believe there's an old song from the 70's that could be Cutts' theme song ----- Burn, Baby, Burn ---- They could play it for him on FRYDAY!
Brutus

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Bobby gonna trade in 5 girlfriends for 5 boyfriends real soon . Now we'll see some REAL tears .
niecey

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

this is just a terrible tragedy. yes jessie made some poor choices, we all have but she did not deserve to die. Life is not a game so yes Da Judge we do hate the playa. jessie and bobby's so called relationship should have never existed because he knew that he was married and when she found out that he was she should have ended the relationship. Let's face it though everbody plays a fool at some point in their life. Jessie fell in love and Bobby was playing a game of cat and mouse, i bet he never thought that he would be the one to get caught. let us remember that no matter how poor her choice to continue to be involved with bobby cutts jr she did not deserve to be dumped in the woods like some animal,no because most people give them a decent burial. even if her death was an accident disposing of her body was not. Bobby cutts does not know the psychological damage that he has caused his son. every women who has had a relationship with this pervert should run out immediately and be tested for Aids and should continue the process for a least a year(can take up to year before detected). what was he trying to prove having four and five relationships and impregnanting them all the guy is sic. BOBBY CUTTS JR IS A WHOREMONGER AND THIS IS WHY HE IS IN THIS PREDICAMENT
Mmm Hmm

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Professor Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Exhibit A:
Sex with other women while married.
Exhibits B,C,D,E:
Failure to use protection when sleeping with single women while still a married man, resulting in pregnancy (again and again, ad nauseum.)
Exhibit F:
Having sex with another woman at you and your wife’s house while still being a married man.
Exhibit G:
Taunting your wife and the mother of your children by continuously engaging in extra-marital affairs.
Exhibit H:
Drinking all evening then meeting another girlfriend in the middle of the night before you were supposed to babysit your child.
Exhibit I:
Killing the mother of one of your children in front of that child.
Exhibit J:
Murdering the mother of one of your children.
Exhibit K:
Murdering one of your children.
Shall I continue, I could go on and on? I think I win, thanks for playing! The only thing you proved is your enormous stupidity.
The wolf will be a pussycat after this ordeal is over. If you only had Travesty Strikes Again and Suga Momma to help you out. Misery loves such company.
Both you and "Da Judge" are 100% right. Bobby was WRONG, and Jessie was equally as WRONG. Does it warrant someone to be killed? No, BUT you reap what you sew. Let this be a lesson to all the homewrecking hoes and sleazy husbands. When you VOLUNTARILY put yourself in a scandalous situation, bad things can and will happen. Oh the consequences of bad decisions........ I pray that little Blake doesn't grow up to have the same poor decision making skills as his mom and dad.
ROBINSON

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

YOU CAN PUT HIM ON THE DEATH SENTENCE Y LOOK AT WHAT HE DID TO THE CHILD. HE KILL DAVIS BEFORE SHE HAD HER CHILD. THAT Y HE NEED TO BE PUT ON THE DEATH SENTENCE.
Steve G

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Da Judge wrote:
Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:
Exhibit C:
Exhibit D:
Exhibit E:
Exhibit F:
Go Bobby Go!
Dude, you and all the ones that think like you are sick. And don't come back trying to defend this post later saying you were kidding, or that you didn't mean she deserved to die.
Akron resident

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

I don't think I believe all those things said about Jessie Davis. Just because a person is under oath doesn't mean they are telling the truth (obviously). She doesn't have the chance to defend herself, so some of these statements should be ignored.
Da Judge wrote:
Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:
Exhibit C:
Exhibit D:
Exhibit E:
Exhibit F:
Go Bobby Go!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 32 min Kasim 30,465
WMD's Hey Tyree Guess What they Found? 3 hr Lt Tyree 4
Hoops star LeBron helps renovate Akron home Tue Dindu Nufffins 2
Crisis of Truth Chgo Thugs at work Tue Dindu Nufffins 8
Does Akron still suck? (Sep '08) Tue Dindu Nufffins 214
Trustee charge dropped (Apr '08) Tue Louis Nanez 13
whats the verdict on Dr.Bressi Tue Get real 5
•••
•••
•••

Richfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000